3DXChat Community

A tale of Thots, Incels, Cucks and Memes.

YouAreMySpecial

*DISCLAIMER: This dairy contains a personal, opinionated view on various subjects presented in a satirical comedic manner. None of the derived material is meant as a purely offensive act and does not reflect any intentional form of racism, discrimination, sexism or hate speech. If this will potentially offend you, close your eyes and turn around or continue at your own risk.*

Good evening my friendly neighbourhood basket cases, I will present to you my research on the infamous creature named "Thot." (That Hoe Over There) As you can see in the chart below there are various levels of this elusive critter, ranging from "Not a thot" to "Ultra thot".

LtUGdcn.png

With this useful graph we can precisely decipher the inner mechanisms of a Thot, based on a point system. Much like the female ferret a long duration of not getting laid will cause them to die, which equates to the amount of compliments a thot would receive on daily basis. Starting off having a small personal group of white knights would earn 10 points on its own, posting naked pictures delivering a solid 25 points and having an amazon wishlist raising to a whopping 10 points; 15 if the wishlist contains anything of sexual nature. A burning hate towards other women ranking at 5 points, the Entitlement reaching up to 20 points! There are many more acts of immense thottery but I can't be arsed to note all of them down.

Being a thot means any sort of dating is out of the question already, it will lead to a life of sadness and poverty. Avoid anything starting from Mega thot at all costs, or you will die. The Ultra thot being a mythical creature and the bringer of the apocalypse spoken of in ancient mythology and legend. No recent reports have been found on this creature of evil. Spread awareness today and sign up for the thot patrol!