3DXChat Community

3DXWORKSHOP.TK continuation

JuicyJina

Probably you have noticed that in the past couple of month I have abandoned (not intentionally, life just sucks) the website and have not given attention to it... so i announce the continuation of updating it with awesome content from the community and from myself... I know some of you dont agree on this cuz simply its managed by one person that can run off or quit the game or be busy with RL which is logic but hey, until the devs move their asses and do something this is available as you can see... no ads no donations im just having fun helping others around here...

That being said.. Uploads from creatives are now open again please dont hesitate to upload and share your creations to help everyone 

www.3dxworkshop.tk

JJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

3dxworkshop.tk Updates:

1. Updated all submissions made till 6/9/2018

2. Live Chat is now connected directly to my mobile, so I can now be able to respond to anyone anytime :)

3. Fixed all issues and bugs regarding the uploading form.

4. I will be working more frequently than before on the site now that its connected to my phone I cant miss a thing :)

I need a volunteer to run tests on the website to see if something is wrong like broken links misplaced texts etc.... whoever is interested pm me or write here on the thread.

JJ