3DXChat Community

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING

Shanti

Guest Fuwakumi

Oh my gawd. Finally something I can read and agree to full heartedly. Shanti is awesome. I did express my fear when I read the forums that past few days. I even said something similar like you Shanti but I was more aimed of whether to even say anything in the forums with fear of someone trying to bite my head off.

(Then spitting at my corpse)

That's what was going through my mind. Luckily RobT and SAmor (my sexy sister) both encouraged me to speak my mind. Not letting my fear get the better of me. But just the same though I know I'm not the only newb here who felt that way. I don't speak for others.

There's a fine line between the right to express yourself, and the right to offend others. 

For a long time there were certain words that would only need to pop into my head that would send me spiraling.  Please try to be sensitive to other people that may be struggling with their own personal battles.  Not all scars are visible, and sometimes the ones that take the longest to heal are underneath the skin.

Please try to keep in mind that when you title your room, certain words may bring back horrid memories for people jus trying to escape the things that may have brought them to this place to begin with.  Some fantasies should be kept private.  And if you have fantasies of being raped, I feel sorry for you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So tired of this forum, I long for the day when I can come here once more and talk and discuss things intelligently. I wish that this thread will eventually make a difference. But ultimately know it never will. There is no thought, diplomacy, intelligence or consideration shared here anymore. There was a time this forum was not such a selfish, self ego serving place for trolls and never ending drama but that has long gone by...

I shall in future rarely post as my love for this forum's community is passed.

Abbey

So tired of this forum, I long for the day when I can come here once more and talk and discuss things intelligently. I wish that this thread will eventually make a difference. But ultimately know it never will. There is no thought, diplomacy, intelligence or consideration shared here anymore. There was a time this forum was not such a selfish, self ego serving place for trolls and never ending drama but that has long gone by...

I shall in future rarely post as my love for this forum's community is passed.

Abbey

Couldn't be said better, but same goes ingame, I m freaking sad that something like that just happening, why we need all the toxic air were we all try getting some rest of the normal life, I simply cannot and will not understand this..

There was a time this forum was not such a selfish, self ego serving place for trolls and never ending drama but that has long gone by...

Actually, no. In my opinion, there never was such a time.

Since I first joined this forum in December 2013, I have seen a steady stream of well-thought-out, articulately expressed, and sincerely meant posts get thrashed with memes and other knee-jerk responses from a variety of cliques and individual trolls. There are a few threads where this hasn't happened. But by and large, as new members come across old threads and make new comments on them (as often happens to this thread), it eventually happens to almost every thread.

And this will never change unless the Developers decide that they are willing to spend the money to have a professionally managed Forum, in which each and every comment is reviewed before it is allowed to be posted and threads that haven't been commented on in more than three months are locked for good.

Unfortunately, there is no way around this. Experience has already shown that unprofessional moderation just creates as many problems as it solves.

Whether in game or on the forum, all we really can do as individuals is to take the good with the bad, make the effort to separate the wheat from the chaff, and show appreciation to those who do make intelligent comments while holding our tongues when the cliques and trolls come out of the woodwork.

Once again, all of the above is my own personal opinion.

first a *selfslap* 

giphy.gif

*left* - *right* - *left* - and so on - and a foreword: i actually had posted this "crap" below in a topic about 'tempan / worldchat / eula violation blah' somes days before new year's eve and i dont remember its exact name, but once something, maybe simular, idk, happend to me, not in wc ofc, but in- and outside of this game - well, atleast that of what i remember *caughs* - well, id thought, id just "hit it" inhere again, cause the topic mentioned above was suddenly deleteded and as sort of, or kind of a: selfreminder.exe for also myself on page 7 ... when i pop inhere again and maybe readn something maybe not to pleasant ... again ... who knows!?

writer(1).jpg?id=91071783

"The tounge is a small thing, but enormous damage it can do"

"Be careful with your words, once they are said, they can only be forgivn and not forgottn"

and ofc and as usual, always and evrything, as writtn above in the selfslap foreword: that this n that, also counts for ME - not taking or leavn me out of that^^

be%20sure%20you%20taste%20your%20words%2

That-s-All-Folks--83938.jpg

There is an amazing example in this thread, where somebody is told they are wrong and numerous other things, and the poster then agrees with the person they just said was wrong (though I don't think they realised they did) Oh and it got a lot of "likes" as I think people just liked this person having a go.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep I agree, cool post, and it's not even a freedom of speech issue, the user agreement for any online game adult or not, the end user agrees to terms and code of conduct by clicking agree. Also in rules it clearly states no political or religious views are not allowed, I wish ppl would actually read the rules of this game that they agreed to abide by.tc:)

• 9 months later...