3DXChat Community

Say something nice about this player game

Guest Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

I have too many people whom I love and adore, so it will be very difficult to describe each of them, or if I decide to do this then I will write a great manuscript where there will be a lot of text :D so I will refrain from doing so :)

Hi MikeRUS,

I think its wonderful that you have so many friends that you love and adore, so it probably would be a daunting task to write something nice about them all in one setting. What if you just focus on one friend per day (or every-other day) and just post something nice about that friend.

Kind words are so Powerful! They can add a smile to someones face, warm someones heart, brighten someones day and lets them know that someone else is thinking about them - who wouldn't want that...

kind_hearts_kind_words_kinds_thoughts_im

Hi MikeRUS,

I think its wonderful that you have so many friends that you love and adore, so it probably would be a daunting task to write something nice about them all in one setting. What if you just focus on one friend per day (or every-other day) and just post something nice about that friend.

Kind words are so powerful and can add a smile to someones face, warm someones heart, brighten someones day and lets them know that someone else is thinking about them - who wouldn't want that...

kind_hearts_kind_words_kinds_thoughts_im

A kind word or just a simple thought can truly be the difference between depression and elation. I like the idea presented by Eclipse. Focus on a different friend each day and speak from your soul, your heart and your mind and let them know what they mean to you. The simplest word can reverse an entire day for a person so never be afraid to express :)

The power of words is unfathomable...

You know what...there's some amazing people I've met here but I too was kinda reticent about posting because I didn't want to pick out any one person and make the others feel I didn't care just as much about them...then I saw what JanaX wrote about me and what Eclipse said about the intent of the thread and I realise that's just silly...

So firstly - Jana - thank you...that was so lovely...so unexpected I was genuinely touched and it did exactly what Eclipse said...it made me smile and lifted me up. *hugs* (you might be mad for feeling inspired by me or thinking I'm valued by the community...tolerated maybe lol...but I'm gonna brush right by that and believe it...denial is a powerful force) :D

Secondly - Eclipse - you've got a heart of gold...thank you for keeping us in the light.

What I want to say about peeps I think deserves it's own post so I'll come back to individuals...just wanted to say that ^^

I want to talk about Doll. She is probably one of the most positive people ive met. I havent yet talked to her as much as id like to but everytime i do i intend to say a short hi and end up talking for ages about philosophy or kittens or life. Thats a great thing.

I dont want to overdo it but her conduct and what she says inspire me to try and be a better person myself. Shes great and i think rightly valued in this community.

Just want to add my voice to Jana's about Doll. She's the most kind and positive people I've met too, at least here, and she's always a soothing presence.

So.... I think I want to talk about Aurali.

Aurali has an incredible sense of humour. He is always funny and witty and upbeat and positive. He cares greatly for his friends and he's also honorable. He is good people and when I was down and sad he did everything he could to cheer me up. I am grateful to have him as a friend here and he's not been around so much recently, but I hope he's just recharging and will come back to us soon.

I held back on doing this for far too long and I shouldn't have...

Teana - ma Maitresse

I've known Her for about four months now and it's seemed like both a heartbeat and an eternity. I can't imagine not knowing Her nor can I believe it's only been a few months since we first met. She's smart and funny and kind...She's fierce and crafty and wicked and I'm utterly lost to that dizzying mixture. She puts up with all my nonsense...(well to a point lol)...and listens patiently to all my thoughts and fears...supporting me and teaching me without judgment.

Maitresse Teana - for all these reasons and more, you have my love...my devotion and my trust for as long as you can put up with me.

So going to talk about Lorelia.

She's not on forum as far as I know and some of you may know her, some may not. I think of her as one of my closest friends here. Very often I am a shoulder to cry on and have to be all wise and mature. I never mind. It's a honour to be there for friends, but if I need a shoulder and someone to be wise I go to Lorelia. She is kind and caring and pretends not to be sometimes but I know she is!

She holds the best parties and loves her music, as I do, so we talk lots about music and new sounds and she's introduced me to new and interesting music. We also have a shared love of Monty Python.

I love the friendship we have.

Justyna,

The most important person to me here and in life . She is beautiful in mind, soul and body. Intelligent, funny, loving,

sweet, caring, loyal, driven, and all for me. Over the time we have known each other, we have grown so much and now

I can't imagine a single day without her. Justyna is a part of my life everyday always. My wonderful Gf, My Wife x

2yn1cox.gif  I am so happy to have her friendship & love

• 2 months later...

For me I would say Bushi known as other names over time. As I was known as SweetHeather now JulieDark. Anyways, got to meet him first by sitting in the corner of the Night Club, and talked always on music. Music is a deep love of mine, and a easy opener for a chat. Got to know how kind and sweet of a friend he was. Always was there for me thick or thin, a true friend. I haven't really met anyone here as nice as him. So hes on my top list of favorites.

• 3 months later...
Guest Eclipse

I don't kno why it took me until my 900th post to say something about this very, very, very special person...

Erikaspencer is one of the sweetest girls I think I've ever gotten to kno. Erika is kind, funny, athletic, sexy, sensitive, patient (very patient) and doesn't hesitate to speak her beautiful mind. I think she is misunderstand at times and gets hurt as a result of it. She loves her horses, her family and loves swimming in the Aussie waters where she lives.

a5560cf55c8830f29fbbe2d314b25422.jpg

Love you Erika *kisses*

...and hope I didn't embarrass you too bad : )

I don't kno why it took me until my 900th post to say something about this very, very, very special person...

Love you Erika *kisses*

...and hope I didn't embarrass you too bad : )

upj17knydkbv.jpg

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

just gigglin

simply true and
just thumbin

xjav1rxs.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest Eclipse

I love people that just seem to possess a gift for brightening the darkest of days or simply making an already bright day even brighter. And when these people are gone you notice it immediately cause your world is just not as good as it was the day before. Tiptoe is one of those people (at least for me) with her silly, goofy-cute and sweet off-the-wall outlook, makes me look forward in coming here and seeing her latest adventures through her adorable forum posts.

Tiptoe always makes me smile...thank you flower.  : )

CPzl-14UkAAWOFN.jpg