3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

And you sir are a huge alcoholic, belligerent jackass. It is people such as yourself that make me ashamed to recently discover I am half french. Then again, maybe it would make total sense that I would be.Truth.

Now, now rob, play nice

First off who's Ruth? Secondly I agree with Rob many alts here in forums. So a creators hard work is pointless when someone steals it I get that but asking someone to ban people who steal rooms. How would one verify the rightful owner. I saw an awesome idea make a mark somewhere in the room you make that is kinda like a brand to claim ownership. So if anyone tried to dispute with you, you can prove it was your design with a simple logo or something to mark it as yours. I don't know I can't build worth a damn so I am probably no help. But maybe Ruth can help more whoever she is

Marks and branding can easily be erased from any worlds exterior and interior, so that would not be a useful option. Truth.

Take your pills dude. I didnt stea/copyl any room here i am not like you hater. So stop saying bullshit cause you are not able to build something like what îve made.

White palace was build only by xrosa, she told me in person.  You are just a liar,  you act and just comment in forum like you are  cool guy do nothing wrong for people think you are someone nice and a vicitim but in true you insult or give threats in private message in game and manipulate others.

You are looser, and Evan will never stop to share your shit rooms to communauty in this 3dxz mod forum with these admins sucking your cock everydays. I'm not your slut from white palace.

You know, I talked to xRosa after whats her name stole her room and I spoke with Thamea, she accused Piers of stealing the room. They sounded the same, not same same person rather same hurt. Thamea did not steal the room xRosa made. Why whats her name did what she did, I don't know, to me it was wrong. It did not matter if there was a point to her stealing, it was wrong. Doing the same wrong, is still wrong. I have seen the White Palace and I have seen Dark Moon, both are beautiful mansions whose creators experienced similar losses. Neither one of those creators stole a room, as far as I know, just got caught in a drama that I doubt was about room stealing, that was just an excuse to piss people off. Well it also hurt people, hope xRosa and Thamea, recover and continue creating, some day. 

As for those stealing doing wrongs does not make it right.

Oh and I am Rob.. without the T..

White palace was build only by xrosa, she told me in person.  You are just a liar,  you act and just comment in forum like you are  cool guy do nothing wrong for people think you are someone nice and a vicitim but in true you insult or give threats in private message in game and manipulate others.

You are looser, and Evan will never stop to share your shit rooms to communauty in this 3dxz mod forum with these admins sucking your cock everydays. I'm not your slut from white palace.  I know the owner of the 3DXZ Modz site and he by all means as well as the others there are not doing that.  Please don't drag another site onto this forum as they are not the same site, do not share the same owners and are not tied to one another in any capacity other than this belongs to the owners of 3DX Chat and 3DXZ Modz belongs to a user from the game who tried to do something nice for the users.

You are looser, and Evan will never stop to share your shit rooms to communauty in this 3dxz mod forum with these admins sucking your cock everydays. I'm not your slut from white palace.

Let's assume Rosa built the palace alone, it means that Evan (and all who sympathize with him) throws dirt at her every time he shares the room with others. I can't imagine this is in Rosa's interest. And since you call her room a shit room, you're no better. 

As I understood they both did built the room. As a couple. So if there's any property claims, it's between them. But remember the WPB has always been Pierrousss' establishment.  

One fact is that the WPB was the very first room here to be stolen and so badly damaged Rosa that she wanted to stop building.

So to all assholes looking for any justification why they can keep handing the WPB around in the area (or calling her room shit) crediting themselves that Rosa may never build a great room again.

Thanks for this.

Everyone:

If you create an account in another forum and pretend to be someone else and offer their rooms there, you should be very careful here. Nobody takes you seriously when you accuse others of doing whatever.

If one of my rooms should appear somewhere now, then I know who did it and everyone else too.

unknown.png

now I'm going to assume something... Evan is MadTroll ... right?
So thank you for bringing me into the game... idiot!

Never threaten me!
Edited by chloe

Fuck it first for serious shit. This room steal, is not even about the room, but it is hurting the room makers. Think for once and stop the room stealing. xRosa and Thamea created master pieces neither one of those rooms come close to being basic, it is really amazing works. You would have to be blind to say either are not amazing, it is just too bad those creators and now Chloe were thrown into this drama. For what who fucken cares end it, put each other on ignore and go your own ways, it is supposed to be a fun sex game not computer drama.

We are all RobT. Truth.

I can't be Clone, then Clone would be me, and if I was theTruth3dx, I would be 50% French and how fuck would that be when the only sentence I know is "Do you speak French?" I mean seriously only sentence I know..  besides I am really 25% Native American, that's right, sexy mother fucker.

Let's assume Rosa built the palace alone, it means that Evan (and all who sympathize with him) throws dirt at her every time he shares the room with others. I can't imagine this is in Rosa's interest. And since you call her room a shit room, you're no better. 

As I understood they both did built the room. As a couple. So if there's any property claims, it's between them. But remember the WPB has always been Pierrousss' establishment.  

One fact is that the WPB was the very first room here to be stolen and so badly damaged Rosa that she wanted to stop building.

So to all assholes looking for any justification why they can keep handing the WPB around in the area (or calling her room shit) crediting themselves that Rosa may never build a great room again.

Thanks for this.

Everyone:

If you create an account in another forum and pretend to be someone else and offer their rooms there, you should be very careful here. Nobody takes you seriously when you accuse others of doing whatever.

If one of my rooms should appear somewhere now, then I know who did it and everyone else too.

unknown.png

now I'm going to assume something... Evan is MadTroll ... right?
So thank you for bringing me into the game... idiot!

Never threaten me!

AMEN :)

I agree with that.  While it's shitty the devs are the only ones to do something about it.

Rights are limited as acknowledged by the EULA. You may not accept that but they are.

The bigger question is, 'how far does someone want to pursue it?'

Rights are limited as acknowledged by the EULA. You may not accept that but they are.

The bigger question is, 'how far does someone want to pursue it?'

Please show me where it states that?  I know the EULA, Rules of both the game and forum in and out.  I've asked but you've not shown where it states it. 

http://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

Neither of them apply to the forum so here is the forum one:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

Please show me where it states that?  I know the EULA, Rules of both the game and forum in and out.  I've asked but you've not shown where it states it. 

http://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

Neither of them apply to the forum so here is the forum one:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

I already have - several times.

I don't know where you get the idea that just because you make something here your previous rights are denied. That is simply illogical and baseless.

But again, it would boil down to how far someone wants to go.

Honestly, it seems like there’s a few ppl in here who have a personal issue with each other and now it’s getting out of hand cause people around are being pulled into this crap.

Pierre and Thamea’s rooms are both amazing and it really sucks that this is happening.

I mean, creating alts just to troll and harass people.. pathetic. (MadTroll).

You know, I talked to xRosa after whats her name stole her room and I spoke with Thamea, she accused Piers of stealing the room. They sounded the same, not same same person rather same hurt. Thamea did not steal the room xRosa made. Why whats her name did what she did, I don't know, to me it was wrong. It did not matter if there was a point to her stealing, it was wrong. Doing the same wrong, is still wrong. I have seen the White Palace and I have seen Dark Moon, both are beautiful mansions whose creators experienced similar losses. Neither one of those creators stole a room, as far as I know, just got caught in a drama that I doubt was about room stealing, that was just an excuse to piss people off. Well it also hurt people, hope xRosa and Thamea, recover and continue creating, some day. 

As for those stealing doing wrongs does not make it right.

Oh and I am Rob.. without the T..

Well thats not the end of the story.

Sad but true is that "someone" (rules aint allow me to name him) is in the meaning that people who are befriended with one of

the involved persons is a legit victim for unfair and mean actions too.

Thats why the room of my wife, her marriage gift to me, opened under my name, was stolen just because we hired

"the wrong" dj, lol how pathetic.

I would do ask this dj again and again and again to tune for us, because its a friend and

the music was good.

And exactly thats what i meaned when i said - keep me out of your childhood war or whatever you guys think you do!

I have the right to decide myself who i like to hear (and particular to have) in our club.

You dont like? Then stay away, have a nice day, and dont do mean things to me because i never did those to you.

I hope you stealer read this.

Gizmo .. please do ANYTHING. Its time ! Let the deco builders decide themself when or IF they want to share.

You earn a lot. Spend a lil thing back to YOUR comunity wich is partly pissed of.

*waves and poofes out of a treat who started about a serious thing and got totaly dirted by clowns ynd trolls with nonsence*