3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

dear Gizmo u said since our rooms are public n in the server nothing can be done n u wont ban those that use 3d party  software hacking n stealing cause our rooms are public ...ok i understand that 

but how about ban those that use those 3d party hacking softwares huh how about u do that isnt against the tos 

those softwares isnt simply a dll to change colors in clothes they are hacking tools . so how about u ban those users.

if u dont take any action u let things escalate there is already a war  n ppl steal ach other and i refuse to take part in this stupid stuff.

so are u gonna do anything to ban those users that use 3d party hacking softwares  that its against tos .

or u will force us builders to protect our selfs from ur in action to i dont know maybe hide scripts in our room files ....so if someone steal our room maybe damage his computer ... just throw ideas here 

or imagine i start stream in plextorm n go in a room that there is drama cause its a stolen room .

so Gizmo choose what u want  decent players or stealers  ots ur game n i would advice u to ban the users of those 3d party hacking software its ur loophole to ur statement our room is public 

One dll is as bad as the others. If you ban for one you have to ban for the other

Btw, might want to rethink trying to threaten gizmo with your plexstorm idea, you may be the only one banned

i dont threat maybe my english not so good  but imagine i stream n i got into a drama of ppl steal rooms :)

Just letting you know it comes off as a threat. He has said he isnt banning for room stealers since before the editor came out. People need to decide if they can accept that and if not, stop building.

SO ROB T telll me plz in all honesty do u like how stealers turning this game now 

No but nothing anyone can do. He made it very clear he isnt doing anything about it so more outrage isnt helping anything. All im saying

outrage ? there is already a stealing war out there lol

pier stealing massively n ppl steal the stealer isnt this an outrage war?

It is in the interest of developers to listen to the opinion of consumers who paying for this product. So, here is our feedback.

yesss and also seems now that Gizmo allows 3d party hack softwares in the game so whats next ?

Not when it goes against what they want. As a consumer you can accept it or play another game. Its not like its the first thread about it. Hell pierre started a couple and now he is stealing rooms and giving them away.

Don`t mislead,I told about feedback.

What Pierre started? When? Link it?

you already got feedback, here it is. notice the part where he says if you cannot accept this, dont build in the editor. 

y6H819Y.png

Everyone noticed it long time ago and don`t accept it. So, here is our feedback. Don`t waste your time if you are not agree then.

past two days in wc, I'm sure if you ask him he will tell you as much. 

haha ;D why do you blame him? We was informed about 3d party program more than month ago. It was just a provocation,all proofs u can find in last topic by Alivia. 

but what pier do now aint good steal because they stole him n now he went further he steal massively he stole lorena n jade n the jade stole him the next day  

all this is not good to happen in a game .

steal bacause they steal u is wrong n bad say how to steal a room is also bad 

anyway this thread is to let Gizmo know how he lets things go n how game it becomes 

as a builder that share most if not all my rooms i feel abused n bullied cause as i said its like 'give me ur room or i steal it' that is abusing 

but what pier do now aint good steal because they stole him n now he went further he steal massively he stole lorena n jade n the jade stole him the next day  

all this is not good to happen in a game .

steal bacause they steal u is wrong n bad say how to steal a room is also bad 

anyway this thread is to let Gizmo know how he lets things go n how game it becomes 

as a builder that share most if not all my rooms i feel abused n bullied cause as i said its like 'give me ur room or i steal it' that is abusing 

I agree with you and I don`t accept the same behavior / act. It`s not good to steal the room as a revenge or just steal the room.

But you was bad informed about this situation. 

I was in the stolen room by Soniaa around week ago, by JadeKhali (day before he did the same) and after this she opened his room again. This small group of room terrorist trying to destroy everyone who they don`t like. Looks like they are having fun and pleasure to annoy people around. Nothing good in that.

ZMlrdCR.jpg

gvxYoci.jpg

After 2 days.

cIAnd9A.jpg

Dgqf0Vm.jpg

So, it is not important who was robbed, friend or not. Problem in people who doing this terrible things.

We need a feature in the game or rule against annoying acts. Would be great to have an official reason to punish them.