3DXChat Community

Lesbian/Gay poses and bug !

Guest Lindseyx

Ok, sorry for all of you. I just point to the whole stuff in a business aspect of customer numbers and they orientations in relation of how many developement resource should used for each of them. Didn't wanted to hurt anybody. It's a bit complicated stuff that can be easily misunderstandable, but I really have no problem with any orientation. Love you all.

Now all you lgbt are upset. Why? Making all those poses to lgbt poses are not the same, and these poses are not lesbian poses. They are more gay-male poses 

You say it yourself , they are gay poses , and if i'm right the G in lgbt mean gay , they need these poses  ^_^ 

Also can any lesbian explain me why they want to ride/suck a cock, or why they need them? They are lesbians, because they don't like cock, right? (Except those that are males irl.)

you are right , we dont ride penisses but strapons . Unfortunately , for now in game we have only a penis . Hope we can count on your vote if there is a poll including a strapon  :D . And about sucking , its not my case , but like some men love have their anus fingered when in action , some lesbians like suck a strapon . Carrefull i said strapon not pénis :)

So from the 7 new poses lesbians should need only one, the forced sitting. And they had that unique pose before we got it. I don't think lesbians want sucking and riding poses. If they are, then welcome in the heterosexual world :)

Here again you are wrong . Even if i find fingers and tongue better , an artist of strapon can give wonderfull pleasure without the risk to end with a disgusting ooze in the end inside us  :D . About the pose you are talking " the forced sitting " if its part of the 7 last poses , you are wrong too because we dont have any of these poses and i see clearly at least 3 poses that we could have for "true lesbians" ( as you call us :) ) : The doggy one ( yes , even lesbians do doggy with a strappy ) , the cowgirl ( in fact here they could give us both cowgirl poses ) , and the one where the girl sit on the face of the other and get licked . 

And dont say " oww you have yet a licking pose why do you want another one ? " , you had yet a cowgirl and you got another  :D 

Ps : To all others peoples dont be mad about wizard , he defend his point of view and it is his right , try to stay hmmm .... damn i dont know the word for "courtois" ... Searching database ... please wait loading ... there , try to stay courteous ( if i trust google  :lol: )

I just protect my interests as you protect yours.

Not true I am asking for equality I am not trying to take any thing away from you or belittle anything you desire in game :). I am not dictating

or trying to tell you how many poses you should get. I am asking for some more equality. Your the only one protecting "your" interests.

"We are asking for a little more equality from the devs... we pay the sub too. So why do we deserve less?"

I support that. You deserve a little more equality. As you are around 1/5 of the subscribes, you deserve that. 4/5 of the subscribers deserve more, just because they are much more than you. And you got more that that proportion in number of poses.

"I pay my taxes in real life, because I am in a minority group does that mean I get less services? less rights? less of a voice to be heard?"

Who talked about real life? We talking about how many of the subscribers are actually lgbt and how much developement resource they deserve. Now they want the same as heterosexuals, however they are more less then heteros. That's what I talking about only.

So it's fine for you to use real world statistics % but it's not fine for me to use some morale comparissons or examples from real life lol

I think that there needs to be more poses for everyone including gay, lesbian, futa or shemales if you prefer idk what the politically correct term is at the moment but hell I'm on your sides their needs to be a lot of poses for everyone to enjoy. We are all here to have a good time with friends not hate and bash others. Or atleast I'm not and most of these good people are here for the same, Although some seem to get off on hurting other's feelings but hey always some ass hat in the crowd. =p

I have no clue about the actual stats but I'd have thought a lot of the peeps here are exploring stuff they maybe aren't ready to or haven't had the opportunity to irl.

So I'm probably "classified" as heterosexual cos I've never actually been with a girl and I don't know whether if I did I would suddenly go off guys (although it gets more likely the more guys I meet lol...joking guys ok). For me then the ff poses are of equal interest to the mf. I bet I'm not the only one like that either and others probably have more/better reasons to explore virtually than me.

So by that logic the in game demographic is likely to be way off what the real world is like. Gotta be at least 75% guys anyway right...lol

If I had my way everything and everyone would be equal in all things. It's the only way we'll ever lift ourselves to a higher state of culture

So by that logic the in game demographic is likely to be way off what the real world is like. Gotta be at least 75% guys anyway right...lol

You got the clue about what I'm talking about :)

but hey always some ass hat in the crowd. =p

Noone called anyone like that here, so you are the first one as I see, so ass hat is you i suppose? B)

You are totally clueless about this topic. And as I see from your posts, you are clueless about the whole game. :rolleyes:

Noone called anyone like that here, so you are the first one as I see, so ass hat is you i suppose? B)

You are totally clueless about this topic. And as I see from your posts, you are clueless about the whole game. :rolleyes:

Completely uncalled for Wizard...

On another note everyone watch & relax (。◕‿◕。)

giphy.gif

Sorry Abbey just one more because I see Wizard here never knows when to give up on a lost cause. Sorry Wizard but this is Pot/Kettle. You continue to argue your lost cause in a thread, the point of which has clearly eluded you. So you are now resorting to pettiness. Nobody agrees with you, your thumb suck stats are so off you need a compass to get back on track, and any person with even half a sprinkle of sense is in agreement that the LGBT community deserve equality and fair treatment. You are outnumbered and outgunned and anything you say in here from this point onwards is null and void.

Devs, please, give the LGBT community more poses and equal releases on poses so that they do not feel unloved :) We (most of us anyway) love you guys and gals, I know I do :)

Let me ad something to the discussion here.

Imo its neither easy nor very useful to separate heteros and homos in the game. According to the profiles many (seems like 50%) are interested in women and men! I think thats because people want to try out things they dont do in real life and the game is perfect for that. Actually I think the majortiy of players here tends to act bisexual and is open for everything. :P