3DXChat Community

Friends

UrToy

I have two friends who used to be friends, but now hate each other. I still love them both and it breaks my heart to see them bickering. They have both been good enough not to try to pit me against the other, but I still feel caught in the middle. I feel guilty when I'm with one and the other knows it. I know I can't make you like each other again, but please just let it go ! If you can't do that, then just block each other so there is no more bickering back and forth ! I love you....

post-1460-0-62975700-1410238903_thumb.jpg

Toy,

You know I love you dearly, you are the best "girl" friend I have in this game. I am sorry that you feel you are between it, I am sorry that two grown adults can't find a way to work this out. It just may go deeper then you think. Don't let that sadden you, sometimes there just is no way to move past the hurt that has been caused. You know generally in the end, it will eventually work out or change somehow. It always seems to.

You are an amazing woman Toy, I have grown to love you and respect you more then I ever thought I could. You are smart, fun, loving, caring, and I love to talk to you and spend time with you. I will never ask you to choose one over another. You make your own decisions on that. You will be with who you like when you like, it is your choice. Please don't feel guilty for being with one and not the other, never feel like you are obligated to one or the other.

I am always going to love you and care for you, there is nothing you do that will change that.

All my best, love you always and forever!

Hera

Guest BooBear

I would stay updated on the situation.  I am sure before you know it,  reconciliation will take place.  That is, if it has not already occurred.  Co-existing in not that complicated...surely they will find a way to do so peacefully.

-Boobear.

Toy,

You know I love you dearly, you are the best "girl" friend I have in this game. I am sorry that you feel you are between it, I am sorry that two grown adults can't find a way to work this out. It just may go deeper then you think. Don't let that sadden you, sometimes there just is no way to move past the hurt that has been caused. You know generally in the end, it will eventually work out or change somehow. It always seems to.

You are an amazing woman Toy, I have grown to love you and respect you more then I ever thought I could. You are smart, fun, loving, caring, and I love to talk to you and spend time with you. I will never ask you to choose one over another. You make your own decisions on that. You will be with who you like when you like, it is your choice. Please don't feel guilty for being with one and not the other, never feel like you are obligated to one or the other.

I am always going to love you and care for you, there is nothing you do that will change that.

All my best, love you always and forever!

Hera

LOL ! Hey ...don't put "girl" in quotations....grrr !