3DXChat Community

Galactic sounds of Dubstep Saturday 20th Sep.2014

Chilles

Duration of the event ?   * crosses fingers in hopes to catch that later part * 

How long will the music play ?

My part is 2 hours :)

But is one or two days later available for listening on Beatport and ofc on other days in game!

Well really, we waited for this event  :)

I know, was a long time from the idea to the party :(

I had a lot of negative reasons for this...

Soon faster, I swear :D

Thank you very much for your Song ideas and impressions :) I think 95% was all your song ideas, the mix should have the Name MikeRUS sounds :lol:

But is one or two days later available for listening on Beatport and ofc on other days in game!

Thank you very much for your Song ideas and impressions :) I think 95% was all your song ideas, the mix should have the Name MikeRUS sounds :lol:

Then I have to be at this party ^_^ :lol:  I hope that my neighbors will survive :lol:

Still busy with my portion, good mix of Heavy Drops, Melodic, Brutal and Classic Dub. If there are any request songs not in Chilles Segment I'll try and pick them up, otherwise post in here and we will see what we can do :)

Mike.... Softly bro, don't scare the neighbors :D

Still busy with my portion, good mix of Heavy Drops, Melodic, Brutal and Classic Dub. If there are any request songs not in Chilles Segment I'll try and pick them up, otherwise post in here and we will see what we can do :)

Mike.... Softly bro, don't scare the neighbors :D

I have to take revenge on them for the sound of the drill at 8 am  :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all :)

Ready for tonight? Here is the mixlist for my part...

post-149-0-17270500-1411248076.jpg

I have 2 Parts, a dark side and a bright side, combined is the Full set 3 hours :lol:

I bring tonight the "Dark Side" + 2 Songs of the bright Side and so is my part 2 hours :) The second Set I will bring on a other Day...

again hello, after nearly just finishing this post, i wrote here before, but a bluescreen killed everything. told chille that i would do so, once he cant do everything. all was done on a older pc with onboardsound, once fraps wouldnt work on my newer and better pc.dont expect any high frames all the way, or any semi pro audio or visual stuff, once i only used that software to edit for the 3rd time and besides that, i was dancing, drinking, chattn, "scanning" and also on purpose, as u see in the end to the soundn hooties, just havn a (to) good time actually as an event filmer, but i guess one can look at the vid^^

dont know if to post it here or achi wants to see it first, but its online now and better not ask how long it took or since when^^

- didnt touch rthe sound, I wouldnt dare
and only thing ***** me of, is havn to write this all over again here, sry, cause rest was fun, altough that timeline sometimes drove me nutts^^

- 30% maybe left of the org visual looking mateiral ( first 40 secs and some in between),
cause i edited some effects and visuals to make it more discolike and "hide" names as goos as i could
 and mine top and above, lol, but so what
and wished we maybe would have seen it like that all yesterday a bit^^

- if anyone doesnt wants her/his name in there just say so and shout 
IS THERE A KEY BY ANY CHANCE TO DO SO, CAUSE I DONT NOW, AND IT COULD BE!!?

- if vids are wished pure and org, just say so, but dont know when others will be on, cause there lots comig up in rl now.

- all vids are cut to pieces cause of hungs n crashes, hitn wrong keys and to much minimi.
so all must be put together again. this one only had 2 pieces and i guess only our holy dj will notice, when or where the cut was.
*joking*

have fun and enjoy

ps: u can watch fullscreen in hd of course^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sjhw2p_w-g