3DXChat Community

★〓★ L'Alexir Club★〓★

Hello, Soon a new club make the First Opening i don't know the real date for the moment but i want to present you my New Club in the new version Editor de 3dxchat ★〓★ L'Alexir Club★〓★ Name created and adopted since July 2016 by my Virtual Great Sister "Zhanee", thanks to her :).

A club that worked very well under the old version, and I hope it will work just as well on the new version, even if with the number of rooms we can see today it's more difficult.

post-20222-0-03246000-1526817852_thumb.jpg

post-20222-0-67684500-1526818267_thumb.jpg

post-20222-0-09925900-1526818414_thumb.jpg

Sex in my Club ? it's a good question.

Yes it's ok, people can make only sex in the rooftop and on the boat, i have add some pose for that.

You will be aware of every opening night by regularly watching this post and hoping to see you coming
Finally, I leave you with some pictures of the first version of the club under the old version of 3dx.

First Version.

post-20222-0-52797500-1526818850_thumb.png

Second Version.

post-20222-0-73802400-1526818891_thumb.png

Hope you have understand all my write in English :)

I will check your club if it will be open. It`s nice at first look.

I understand your hopes and understand everything you type in English.

I wish you good luck with first opening of your club.

Hello thank for making a first look on my new club and I feel a little more reassured that my English level of school is understand lol

Hope to see you soon :)

Hello thank for making a first look on my new club and I feel a little more reassured that my English level of school is understand lol

Hope to see you soon :)

Don't thank me too soon. I'm full of criticism, but i`m polite to people who the same polite and I always glad to see a good builded places.   :rolleyes:

And comfy... and nice for walking...with good entrance...and one cuppa please  :lol:

★〓★ L'Alexir Club★〓 Opening tomorrow night 25/05 at 9:30 pm

post-20222-0-33736900-1527173692_thumb.jpg

If you come in ★〓★ L'Alexir Club★〓 don't forget just one rule :)

You are authorized make sex on the roof & on the boat only.

Hope to see you tomorrow :)

Good Job Alex and i desire succes in your opening

Hey BIA thank you, i hope succes too, but you know with this new editor too much club now :P, i don't expect a lot of people with a lot of Grand Opening day tomorrow, but i don't care, just the fun & good moment with share music with people, like in old version.

Well, Alex, it's not really easy today, everyone opens rooms, and I think it's just open and the room is full, but they forget all the work done by that, I have mysex rooms too, but I like music, but people here, not all of them evidently, sometimes they prefer to go in a room with two walls and hundreds of beds, instead of going in rooms where there is music to dance and have fun, sometimes I feel like I will not open more music rooms, but my Studio 54 room made me realize that it is worthwhile to build and make sals only for full house music for more than two hours in a row, but most importantly, to be with friends, even if the room is with few people. is among friends already worth it, I wish you luck and that those who like music go at its inauguration will be there for sure. Hugs

and if you want a hand tell me i have some mix 80's