3DXChat Community

pink sky and lights problem on all words

akiko

hello !

I installed the game on my laptop but when i go to a room i have a pink sky and light are very bright.

If i switch to night mode it"s ok i can see strars and moon. But in day modes sky is absolutely uggly and pink.

got the last nvidia graphic drivers and i already play the game on this laptop but never had this issue. 

last thing : this laptop has been format and reinstalled. maybe something is mssing ?

Sometimes it can be an issue where traces of the old graphics driver can cause problems. I would suggest to uninstall the old drivers completely and reinstall the most updated ones.

Here's the instructions from NVIDIA on how to properly remove the drivers:

How do I uninstall my NVIDIA display drivers?

Driver files should always be uninstalled before updating to newer drivers or when removing an older NVIDIA card and replacing it with a newer card. To uninstall your current NVIDIA Display Drivers from your system, follow these steps:

1) Go into your Control Panel 

2) Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon

3) Select the NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers from the list of programs.

4) Click Change/Remove or Add/Remove button.

5) Confirm with Windows that you wish to continue with the uninstall

Note: A prompt appears asking whether you want to delete all of the saved
nView profiles.

If you click Yes, all of the nView software and all of your saved
profiles will be deleted.

If you click No, the nView software is removed, but the profile files are saved in the Windows\nView directory on your hard disk.  If you take advantage of the nView profiles, you may wish to keep your custom nView profiles.

Once the driver files have uninstalled, Windows will request that you restart your computer to complete the uninstallation.