46 replies to this topic

#41 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:54 AM

"End" of the current part of the storyline either on friday to saturday night (3AM UTC) or on saturday to sunday night (3AM UTC). For the involved players feel free to message me if you are not available or if you have preferences.

----------------------------------

After this one i will make smaller, replayable, events during a few weeks, need some time to prepare and discuss the next storyline.

#42 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:59 AM

"End" of the current part of the storyline either on friday to saturday night (3AM UTC) or on saturday to sunday night (3AM UTC). For the involved players feel free to message me if you are not available or if you have preferences.

----------------------------------

After this one i will make smaller, replayable, events during a few weeks, need some time to prepare and discuss the next storyline.

The "end" is reported for now. Anyway i will make a pretty big event on friday night (~ same hour as usual) and i should make a lot of small events all along the next week.

Theses small events should be pretty "open" so feel free to participate and to try, even if you don't have a character sheet and don't plan to be involved in long term.

• serene and starlight like this

#43 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:52 AM

I made some change to damage cap rules as most fight could end in ~ one hit.

• starlight likes this

#44 jynara

jynara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationVirginia usa

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

Just wanted to say this is such a cool room. Not sure I'll ever be able to officially take part in it. But I love to explore it. There was a cool maze i found though recently I can't find it.
  • GottaGo likes this

#45 AlrightNow

AlrightNow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:11 PM

The Maze was in the Arcade and it was blown up during a RP event in game :)
  • jynara likes this

#46 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:27 AM

Thank you :)
Well everybody is welcome but i can understand that some people won't like the rules, "fantasy" theme etc...
The maze was removed when the arcade got destroyed. But i might add another one soon :P

#47 Natsumi

Natsumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:28 PM

This sounds like a fun RP to be part of. Would be cool to open a restaurant :D. A sweet chef by day, a crime-fighting ninja kitty by night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users