51 replies to this topic

#41 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:54 AM

"End" of the current part of the storyline either on friday to saturday night (3AM UTC) or on saturday to sunday night (3AM UTC). For the involved players feel free to message me if you are not available or if you have preferences.

----------------------------------

After this one i will make smaller, replayable, events during a few weeks, need some time to prepare and discuss the next storyline.

• VatikanO likes this

#42 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:59 AM

"End" of the current part of the storyline either on friday to saturday night (3AM UTC) or on saturday to sunday night (3AM UTC). For the involved players feel free to message me if you are not available or if you have preferences.

----------------------------------

After this one i will make smaller, replayable, events during a few weeks, need some time to prepare and discuss the next storyline.

The "end" is reported for now. Anyway i will make a pretty big event on friday night (~ same hour as usual) and i should make a lot of small events all along the next week.

Theses small events should be pretty "open" so feel free to participate and to try, even if you don't have a character sheet and don't plan to be involved in long term.

• serene and starlight like this

#43 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:52 AM

I made some change to damage cap rules as most fight could end in ~ one hit.

• starlight likes this

#44 jynara

jynara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationVirginia usa

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

Just wanted to say this is such a cool room. Not sure I'll ever be able to officially take part in it. But I love to explore it. There was a cool maze i found though recently I can't find it.
  • GottaGo likes this

#45 AlrightNow

AlrightNow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:11 PM

The Maze was in the Arcade and it was blown up during a RP event in game :)
  • jynara likes this

#46 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:27 AM

Thank you :)
Well everybody is welcome but i can understand that some people won't like the rules, "fantasy" theme etc...
The maze was removed when the arcade got destroyed. But i might add another one soon :P

#47 Natsumi

Natsumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:28 PM

This sounds like a fun RP to be part of. Would be cool to open a restaurant :D. A sweet chef by day, a crime-fighting ninja kitty by night. 

• ExHaran likes this

#48 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:21 AM

New combat rules :
Before combat start :
Each player roll a d10 and add athletics skill.
This score will determine initiative. The higher your score is, the quicker you will play your turn.
Each player determine his damage and his defense.
Damage is attack skill /5 (rounded down)
Defense is attack skill /3 (rounded down) + athletics

For each turn :
When it's the player turn, the player can choose between several options :
- Attack
You roll a dice being 20 + the ennemy defense (if the ennemy defense is 10, then you roll a 30)
To hit the ennemy you need to have result EQUAL OR LOWER than your attack skill.
(If BobTheWizard have a 10 in magic, he will need a result inferior or equal to 10 while running a d30 to hit the ennemy)
If you succeed, the other player / ennemy remove your damage from your HP.
If you roll a 1 it's considered as a critical hit and you deal double damage.

- Defend
You choose between protecting yourself or another player. You then add half of your attack skill to the chosen character.
It only last for this turn and you can't take another action during that time.

- Retreat
You run away and won't be able to take part in the current combat for this scene.

- Take an action
It can be using an item, drinking a potion, using a passive spell, doing something special.
It's limited to one action though.
For example if you are far way from a ladder and want to climb it, you need first to run to the ladder, it's one action.
And then you need to climb it, it's another action.
If you are far away from a character or an ennemy and don't have ranged attack, you will need an action to reach it.

During PVE :
Once all players have taken their actions, they will need to roll a d5 then add their charm score to the result.
The ennemy will then attack the character with the lowest score
He attack like all the character does. He will roll a d(20+character defense) and if his result is inferior or equal to his attack score, player will take damages.

I might do a few OOC training session to show how the system work IG, if you are interested feel free to ask.

#49 Natsumi

Natsumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:02 PM

red_lotus___made_with_postermywall__1__b

red_lotus_bar__grill___made_with_posterm

• ExHaran likes this

#50 Pamala

Pamala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:42 PM

I am confused...thought that this was a forum on the RP/hotel. Instead it turned out to be a bunch of bratty kids fighting amonst them selves! You all should get a life and let the one that has the RP/hotel post his/her rules for playing!!!

• Heden likes this

#51 excessivemachine

excessivemachine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:47 PM

I dropped by last night just to check the place out. Very impressed with the work you've invested! The tabletop-lite aspect is a little more than I really want for a game like this (I'd rather just freeform given the focus on socialization), but anyone looking to build an RP community in 3DX is someone I'm willing to applaud; the alternatives just don't really compare.

• GottaGo likes this

#52 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:28 AM

We moved to our own forum as it's impossible to organize things on a single topic.

There probably won't be any others announcements here, sorry :)

Here is the link for interested people : thehotel3dx.boards.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users