3DXChat Community

Community Status Updates

Sage Stoner

Today I found via Google a forum page that I never knew about. It is called "Community Status Updates," and you can see it at http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/statuses/all/.

It appears that this page is linked directly to the 3DX Chat Community page, which means that it is basically a subforum, but I don't see a link to it in the subforum menu. 

It looks like a really neat function, so would it be possible to add a link to the subforum menu so I don't have to book mark it? 

Well, JanaX, you are awesome. :D

But that "Quick Navigation" menu is too clunky! I have to click the Quick Navigation icon, then click Community tab, and then click the Community Status Updates link to find it. Three clicks is entirely too much drilling down to find what is an extremely useful function.

C'mon, Devs! Please link it to the 3DX Chat Community page so we can access it with one click!

You can also see it by clicking on the profile feed button (on the left side of your profile page), then at the bottom of the page displayed you can choose view all updates and it leads you to the Community Status Updates, which you can sort (your updates, all updates, or friends updates).

This is awesome!! ...and I just noticed the messages I missed. :( so need to pay attention. Thank you