3DXChat Community

BUILD FOR YOU

Aliviax

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hello everyone in few days ill be able to get ur requests again for building u stuff

to be specific after the 25th so leave me a pm or comment here what u would like me to build you with some details ofc .

ps. im a performance builder meaning i build stuff that i know they will not lag n can take 100+ ppl with no problem lag wise with a decent pc  why i say this ?

i say cause if u ask me to build something like 10k pieces i wont cause it will lag n will be bad :) hihihi always keep my files bellow 250 kb so have that in mind :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sweet ppl i created a blog so not lost touch with all ppl n there i give some houses also i can get ur requests there,not only that this blog also is an attempt to advertise the game we love n hopefully see it flourish n shine as never before <3

You can find me here:

https://3dsexworlds.blogspot.com/

Doesn’t work for me :S

Your stuff is so amazing.

I'm planning on building a club based on your items, and maybe opening it. I will definitely give you a shout out if I do.
I'm ok at making buildings and rooms, but not so much items, so this really helped a lot, thank you so much.

Didn't see this topic; but i have a request.

I need a castle, not something too big (my computer is not very powerful). The castle must be gothic though as i'm a vampire.

To contact me, you can here in the forum or ask the sexyest vampire in game, Rukyaa :D

Ps: important !! I need a mausoleum too out of the castle :)

Didn't see this topic; but i have a request.

I need a castle, not something too big (my computer is not very powerful). The castle must be gothic though as i'm a vampire.

To contact me, you can here in the forum or ask the sexyest vampire in game, Rukyaa :D

Ps: important !! I need a mausoleum too out of the castle :)

this castle smells like ,100-200 $ reminds me a thread ^^ ,hehe

• 1 month later...