3DXChat Community

Dear Gizmo ban the game accounts of room thieves

Aliviax

Actually they just kinda lazy or have not time. Or both.

EXACTLY. There is an almost literal infinite (at least in terms of time) room combinations that can be created. Stealing someone else's to get credit is sadly showing what that person's self value truly is. They lack originality, creativity and are too lazy to even attempt.

I have taken advantage of those that have been legitimately shared in the forums and have always stated they are not mine, that I got them here and I may have added something but nothing worth claiming credit for the whole over.

I also find myself in agreement with Leopardus, if scared it will be stolen post the pictures here before taking it public.

If on the other hand any person is particularly precious to get the recognition for their own work (which I do kinda understand), then I would recommend they post images of it on here BEFORE they go public with it in the 3DX world.

In the end thieving is just wrong and truly says something about the thief's morals. Advertising to give it away because you want some form of gratification is dispicable and a pathetic cry for attention.

Hmmm on the internet right?  If you have the talent anything is hackable and can be taken, right?  So your surprised that rooms get copied or "stolen" as you put it.  Copied is more accurate, But i can see the irritation, if you spent hours on it.  I for one dont have the talent or patience to manipulate the editor dont care what you younger people say not easy for those of us that didnt grow up with a computer as a standard thing in a the house.  But again on the interenet and Gizmo stated early on it public domain.  Not condoning the jerks that take it without your permission after all if they got that talent i am sure they can make there own room easily enough.  So copying your room i would consider the old saying

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

and this jealous ass is happy, and when i gently asked people in world to report this lexiMansfield (aka jimmyJuice) in wc, i got almost insulted. and this is not the first time this happens to me,

so no worries, we will all play the same game now, fucking haters, stay tuned my new topic comes soon

Consider the source.

My take on it all.... if someone loves what you do enough... give it freely.. is a compliment.

For me is great honour when people compliment

end of day who amoung us take this with us ?

I say to all the awesome creators here... find student... teach them all you know.. help them to become more than you are.

There.. right there is true beauty... true love

I think it is unfortunate people are stealing rooms from each other on this game, to see Pierrousss (aka Lussian) so upset about a game on the internet is really heart breaking. I hope he gets the help he needs making it through this very difficult time in his life. Everyone pray for this man, I can only imagine his pain, having a room stolen on 3DX.  :(

Some people in here seems to be so in love with me that they see me everywhere ... Thanks for that one it make me laugh a lot !! 

God is everywhere and in everyone ! I am happy to be your god Hotness ! ah ah ! do you have some posters and maybe some tatoos with my name on your body ? ah ah !! 

Wait ... but if i'm everywhere it means I am in you too ? oh ... no no no uggghhhh ... I don't want ... been god is not a job for me !! Please found you another god and live your life without thinking of me day and night. Thanks 

Ps: No need to post in the forum with a fake name ... I know who you are.

To answer about the room stolen problems I can understand that people get hurt when their rooms get stolen but as gizmo said that the room maked are actually shared,
Then you got 3 way of doing : 

1 stole the room of the guy that stoled your's because someone else stoled his room and have a never ending fight

2 communicate and take arrangement 

3 don't build and stay away. 

I choosed the 3rd choice, please respect it and keep me away from that ! Thanks !

As I understand if someone loves what you do,this someone will enjoy it, but will not steal it, right?

I totally agree with peaceful vibes of love, but for most of creators this sort of act(robbery) not acceptable.

True love always about respect.

Peace.

Just a quick shoutout; thank you for staying constructive and objective, as well as pointing things out how they are, ExHaran.

Please keep it up - i believe you know exactly how we all feel. =)

Hello everyone n hello Gizmo

As title says

Plz ban those room thieves not only here in forum but in game.

Surely rooms are open so anyone can steal them but is it ok for you to have stealers in ur game ?

Is it ok for u if we stream n ppl see in the streams that anyone can steal ur hard work n more cause most stuff are server side n with the 0 security anyone can get data?

Despite what u can n cant one thing is sure that u can n that is 0 tolerance to stealers yes ban their accounts in the game ip ban n account ban surely it will hurt them cause then they have to get a vpn n pay again to get in the game with other new account if they still steal again ban the new account n soon this stealing trend will be forgotten history.

Ty in advance

Ban seems exaggerated ... certainly this kind of this kind of thing does not have to be done. Stealing is not permitted. Maybe to warn with a ban of a few days with a motivation would be better, allowing those who have done wrong not to do it anymore. Sorry for my English

it's time to grow and become adults really , you all wanted a world editor knowing that could never be keep safe, on forum but also on game

Lussian is Lussian and Pierrousss is Pierrousss i can tell you by being Pierrousss' ex, also friend with Lussian they are completely different, in all points

if you dont want to see these people in your room or also steal your rooms , ignore them , but i'm not sure if it will change or resolve your problems

if they steal also your rooms you should see the good side of this and feel honored... have a good day