3DXChat Community

Players ask for proof of gender if you play a woman?

Neydalisse

Hi everyone, I recently found out about this game and wanted to try it. I'm a woman in real life and want to play a woman here. The problem is I heard that players will ask for proof that you are a real woman and I don't want to show a picture of the real me to a random person on the Internet. Is it true that they ask for proof?

I would never show my real picture, but anyone can post a picture of any female. According to my wife (who has played the game) , most just post a cropped screenshot of thier avatar. If you are worried about a man masquerading as a woman, they are pretty easy to spot just by how they act and speak. Also the will almost always have the quadruple DDDD breast size. My wife is a lesbian (obviously) so she never really even bothered about male avatars. she only made out with female avatars. Supposedly 90% of all the 'futas' are men. Its up to you, if they want you to prove it, them them to go fuck THEMSELVES, then they are sure at what they are getting

Truth is being asked is not the biggest problem, it is the doubt that is constantly placed over you.

There are so many more female avis in the game that are controlled by males that it is mostly just assumed you are one of them.

It is only when you get to be really good friends with people that you can feel comfortable over the doubt.

What I found is it doesn't matter how many times you offer proof, with the majority of people you meet you will always have to face that doubt.

It is almost certain you will be accused of being a man, and with some, not offering proof will have them convince themselves you are a man and will spread rumors.

And perhaps the biggest problem, is that most in the game seem to think this shouldn't be a problem for real females who want to play the game.

Anyone can ask you. But should you do this if you do not want to? ;)

Β 

Gizmo you really need to start taking the problems people are having in the game more seriously.

This has always been a problem for females who try this game, we have to face being asked for proof, being accused of not being a real female and the doubt that is constantly placed on us.

All through none of our own doing, it is just something we have to face so the many guys that want to play as females can.

This alone keeps a lot of females out of the game, it is the main reason I no longer play.

Β 

Then there are other problems that have been constantly presented to you.

One being there is a drastic need for a boot from room feature, which you did at one time say you will be adding, and has still not been added.

There are many things like this where you have failed to act on it, so you can't blame all the people who are saying that you just don't care.

I think that demand is kind of a big word and not really what guys do here. I would go so far as to say that no one has ever demanded proof from me. It seems to be a question that has not come up to often at least for me. It seems like it only gets asked either by new players or when your getting into a relationship or something close to that which is to be expected. Another thing I have noticed though is that some guys will ask that if your not willing to go along with whatever pervertedΒ fantasy they have or if they disagree with you for whatever reason. It does feel to me that it is used a bit by some people as a way to "put women in their place". I don't really agree anymore with the idea that its easy to spot males playing as females all the time plenty of times that's not true at all. Also I have spent a decent amount of time looking at profiles and while I agree that huge breast are gross it seems that straight females have on average larger ones then bi's or lesbian's so I don't know if its as good an indicator as some people think. Really at the end of the day it depends on how you play if you just want to have sex chat with different people and not relationships then its a question that might never get asked at all, but if you do want more then that then expect it to come up at some point in one form or another. Guys here for the most part simply cant help involving real life if they have feelings for someone that's my experience anyways. Really the issue is more about how people use the game.

I've been playing this game since 2014 with at least 32 months actively subscribed and I've rarely been asked any RL questions and have never been asked to provide proof of anything. You can just block them if that ever happens to you. And if you don't want people to know about your RL, just don't tell them. If they don't know you're a real girl then they're probably not gonna ask you for pictures.Β 

Β 

And for those of you blaming Gizmo, why exactly? What do you want him to do, flick a magic wand and make everything all better? There is nothing anyone can do to "fix" this. It's biology, a simple fact of life. You're playing a game that is 90% sexually inclined men and you're expecting a perfect gentle & friendly environment.Β Have you ever considered that maybe you're the problem with the community, not the developers?

Well Wendy I feel fairly sure from what you have said that you will not mind me saying that I have some doubt you are really a female in real life.

Which is yet another problem, guys playing as females giving across their opinions where it appears to be a females opinion, not only in the game but also in these forums.

And there are things that Gizmo can do that will reduce the effect of this in the game, one being an addition to our profiles where we can say what our real life gender is.

Now I know that will in no way make it all go away, but it will make it so people have to openly lie to do so, which in the time I have been playing I saw there are a good number of people will not openly lie.

At the moment they hide behind roleplay, saying that pretending to be a female is all about roleplay and is in no way deception or a lie.

And in some ways I agree, as the question is not actually asked when we complete our profiles, it is just presenting the sex of the avi to most.

If there were another question where we are asked to say our real life gender then it could only be taken as a lie if people say the opposite sex to what they are.

This question could also have a "not telling" answer for people who still wish to try hide that, like they do in these forums, although it will place doubt on those people, again like it does in these forums.

The big question there is how many males would actually be prepared to lie and say they are females, my guess, and what I would like to believe, is not many.

Oh please why is it that your solutions are always unworkable simple things that wont change anything Twiggy? Also, I agree with Wendy if your constantly making a big deal about being a female in RL you should expect men to ask for pictures and voice and what not simply, because they are men and like those things I don't think it has anything to do with proof when they ask most of the time. Look at what happened after Pandora came out it didn't changed who played the game or the gender ratio all it seems to me it did was make more people play as futa was that really a good change for the game? I don't think anything will change who plays, and guys lie its a simple fact.

Ah want proof youre not a boi in a basement ya mummy owns :P Oh and ah wants proof ya earn alotta money and drive a Lambo. Ah want ah want.Β 

And those dick pics, really prove they are yours and all da black guys ah wants proof ya not really a cheezle munchin white boi playin Gangsta. And all you DJs out there prove ya really a DJ and not just streamin someone elses works. Eet goes on and on and on fo tha paranoid playa so we are all in da same boat.

Β 

Proove ya a human worth knowing coz many of you SuK at eets. :P

Well Niblette you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't see it as unworkable at all, or something that would change nothing.

If would have no effect, change nothing, why are there so many people who do not want it ?

I will happily tell anyone that asks me my real gender, I don't need a big white flag over my head announcing it to the world. Quite frankly I know a lot of females here are really males, some of my best friends are, will it stop me fucking them or been friends with them.....no.

I think its best you don't still play this game Twiggy, because ifΒ  I had as much paranoia as you about who is a real female, and who is an alt, and who is telling me the truth and who is not, I could never enjoy the game. I pay to have a good time, not stress over fantasy shit you could stop with a simple ignore or by pressing the log out button on your menu.

I want proof tron is yours!!!!Β 

Β 

We all know tha only person wif da skeelz ta build a Tron is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh and of course ah have all tha pics of tha build process hehehehehehehe.Β 

Β 

Dunn worry ya getting eets Mr Rob.

Well Niblette you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't see it as unworkable at all, or something that would change nothing.

If would have no effect, change nothing, why are there so many people who do not want it ?

Β 

I don't know why its a good idea to have in the profile but its a tiny change that would not do much I think. Still there are a lot of trans people here who might be offended by it. If it was done it should have a option for them too.

well ,here was a simple question:

Β 

Hi everyone, I recently found out about this game and wanted to try it. I'm a woman in real life and want to play a woman here. The problem is I heard that players will ask for proof that you are a real woman and I don't want to show a picture of the real me to a random person on the Internet. Is it true that they ask for proof?

Β 

And pretty simple answer:

Β 

Anyone can ask you. But should you do this if you do not want to? ;)Β =Β Β But if you don`t want, don`t do.

Β 

Have a good night.

See there is the problem, you are all defending what you do, trying to say it shouldn't be a problem to us, not even considering it is, attacking us for trying to tell you what you do makes problems for us.

It isn't a problem for you because you are the ones doing it, so please don't try to tell me you know better about the problems it makes for me, problems that are only made because of what you do, not what I do.

Yes it has made the place somewhere women that look at things the way I do not somewhere I want to be, but what you do not want to seem to see is there are a lot of women that think the same as me.

And that is likely one of the main reasons there are so few real females that play the game.

So in one breath you lament how people are always accusing women of being men yet in the very next message you are doing the very thing you complain others do.... Interesting.

Β 

Yes, pointing out the problem, deliberately, it is not only the men that end up with the doubt, it effects us all.

I don't think the so called issues you point out to be the reason women don't play, I think if you go to any sex game the ratios of women to men would be the same.Β 

Β 

Maybe, but also I think you will find there is also the same amount of men playing as women, same problem.

So why is it that all these games have so few females, do you think it is because we do not have the same interests only, or is it possible it is made more for men because of these things, where these games because of things like this are made less attractive to females.