3DXChat Community

✪ ROCK BUNKER - THE ORIGINAL ✪

chloe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lineup on Friday slightly changed. Obviously VenomousVixen is unable to spin since she is busy IRL - so TeresaScharfberg from the Generator take over her slot.

So the Lineup will be: Teresa, MikeyDee, Torax, Felia and than me.

wooot woot can’t wait :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

https://abload.de/img/bunkerposterfebmaraprbij7k.png

After we had to cancel the BUNKER Party in April because of real life, the Mai BUNKER Party was cancelled because of the DDOS Attack on the 3DX Server. The next date for a ROCK BUNKER Party is June 5th. The Club door opens at 9pm CEST.

Chloe and I are looking forward to you.

Hugs CHLOE & FELIA

tenor.gif?itemid=16660739

tenor.gif?itemid=15264286

Edited by Felia

It was a big party last night. It was a lot of fun celebrating with all of you. I stay true to my line and don't post any visitor numbers, but I would like to thank all the friends and guests who attended in such large numbers. You rocked the BUNKER. Special thanks to my two DJ's XANAR and MartinP. Your rock mixes were fantastic. Unfortunately my treasure CHLOE could not be there yesterday for private reasons. But in our heart she was with us. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and how do you say..... after the party is before the party. On that note, see you at

BUNKER- DANGER! ROCK ZONE

since 5 years ROCK BUNKER Club

Ron Paul GIF - Ron Paul Happening GIFs

hugs CHLOE & FELIA

Edited by Felia

We had a wonderful Party yesterday. The Club was very well attended throughout. Chloe and I would like to thank all the guests and friends who came in such large numbers and stayed until the club closed at 2.45am.

You Rock GIF - YouRock Concert GIFs

Thanks also to Gizmo that the server did not go down 😀 Special thanks to my DJ's MartinP, Xanar and my treasure Chloe. Your mixes with different styles were so great. See you hopefully at the next Party at.........

BUNKER- DANGER! ROCK ZONE

since 5 years ROCK BUNKER Club

Rockit Baby GIF - RockitBaby GIFs

Happy Weekend to all.............

hugs

CHLOE & FELIA

• 3 weeks later...

For all who know the BUNKER or want to know more about it....... @Beatmasta was so keen to make a promotion video for us.
The result is better when I imagined in my wildest dreams :)

You can even download the video in 4k resolution - just visit Vimeo for this.

1000 times thanks to the artist who shot and edited this video for us.😘

We are so happy now to have such a great video now and... it is not the first time you did this for us :) I guess most will not remember your first video (since it is so long ago).

4 years ago..............

Also an amazing work :) so cool to have now the possibility to compare the "good old days" with the new ones ;)