#1 Carrie

Carrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

Saturday May 19th at 12 PM EST. Join the newest event group Synergy, we are 3DX's first LGBT group in a long while.Our first event Standing Strong will be the hardest for many , especially those like myself that suffer mental illnesses. I want to host something that helps others learn that we are not much different, our diseases don't define us and above all won't conquer us. So enjoy an afternoon and evening full of music that brings joy and power to yourself. I am sure many of you know someone close to your heart even possibly yourself. So again join Synergy for our first event, any questions or if interested then please message me here for discord link. I am xCarrie in game. PM too. Looking for DJs as well. Thank you and God Bless 💋🤗

Attached Thumbnails

• PosterPopArt-1523649798725.jpg

• OLESYA and Aliviax like this

#2 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

hi deimos i would love to support ur event n dj there

#3 Carrie

Carrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:14 AM

I changed the date to the 11th, since some rl stuff has surfaced. Alivia I would be honored to have you as a DJ. muah

• Aliviax likes this

#4 Carrie

Carrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:17 AM

sadly due to rl problems and the game acting up, i had to cancel the event for now. sorry everyone

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Djs, Support, Uplifting music, Hope, Family, Unity, Synergy, Friendship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users