3DXChat Community

Is the Subscription worth it?

Crowbar

I was planning to get a subscription for me and my girlfriend (her birthday is tomorrow) and I saw the price for a subscription. Woooh boy... 20 a month or almost a hundo for a year. What does the game do to deserve that steep price? Does it do it? And is it worth it?

If you're new to the game yes. Give it a try. You'll start with one month subscription, then after one week you'll start to stop to jump from a partner to another and you'll look for "friends", then you'll have your fun till the end of the month, so you'll decide to pick a one year subscription because of the lower price, then you'll start to want more animations but you'll end up trying the world editor to open a club struggling to make it full of people, then you'll start to get bored and come to the forum to complain. But hey, you paid a one year subscription, devs thank you...

"Worth it" depends on a ton of factors, not the least of which being your financial situation.  Is $8/month worth it?  Is a $3 coffee at Starbucks every morning worth it?  To some people, "yes," to others, "no."

I've been playing since early December 2017 and I really enjoy the game.  I love the dancing.  I love the music.  I love the creativity I see in people as they make fun things in world builder.  I had an incredible experience with a live DJ last month.  There are games with a lot more sex poses (AChat, for example) but this place is more free form, with other things to do, and is more enjoyable.  

Of course, what keeps us coming back are the interactions with other people, our online/ingame friends, lovers, and families.  I don't know that you're any more or less likely to make lasting friends here than elsewhere.  I'd be interested to hear if you and your girlfriend tried it and what you thought.

Tlaera