3DXChat Community

Off line editor

DarlaMA1965

About question

1) I know it is possible to save room when you loose connection. But I have never tried if it is possible to continue working when you loose connection. Maybe try connect, start editing and .. cut your internet connection and see what happen.

If it works backup locally all what you do because it will not be saved to the server.

2) Copying room without authorisation has been discussed heavily and with a lot of passion.

Just remember one thing ; all what you create can be copied without your authorization and it will not change.

So you have to accept it (and maybe turn it positively like feeling "proud" to be copied) or you have to stop creating something if being copied is too negative for you.

If offline editor is response to post I made about working in editor when we get disconnected, that mainly because when that happen you get disconnected 1-2 sec after you log in. But if you log into customize room instead of entering your world then you will get disconnected message popup, but if you move box you can actually stay inside and continue building and will save your room perfectly fine.

Yeah room stealing is possible but so far I think only been two cases of people who done it so far i know off, but making custom rooms that is apparently a risk you'll have to take or use default room.

As for possible to steal room think only two people who did it so far knows that, many probably don't want it to be public knowledge either assuming anyone else knew how.