sraka_by.gif

• Felia and chloe like this

#103 Leryssa

Leryssa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:02 AM

I also get the "Could not connect to the Server" error and using a VPN also works for me.

I don't think it's a problem on my end because 1) Nothing about my internet connection or virus protection has changed, 2) others are suddenly having the same problem (and solution), all at the same time, 3) It's a bit of a coincidence that this problem arose at the same time the forums were down.

#104 Joustyn

Joustyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted Today, 06:47 AM

I got the could not connect to server error tonight and just changing the server I was using fixed it.

#105 RobT

RobT

Cult Leader and Lesbian turner extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,934 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted Today, 09:54 AM

I also get the "Could not connect to the Server" error and using a VPN also works for me.

I don't think it's a problem on my end because 1) Nothing about my internet connection or virus protection has changed, 2) others are suddenly having the same problem (and solution), all at the same time, 3) It's a bit of a coincidence that this problem arose at the same time the forums were down.

I suggest you google vpns and see what they actually do. If it was the game server, a vpn isnt going to magically fix it so you can connect if it was on the game side. It would only fix it if it was on the user side.not to mention 95 percent of the people connected just fine. If it was server related, that wouldnt be the case

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, down, lost, connection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users