3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

1 minute ago, RobPathfinder said:

I am not wearing the cop outfit, it is a fucken dress, my balls will show.. I really remember it being down for about a week, 4 or 5 days. The test server was up for a month..That to me was too long but showed a possibility of having a free server without sex to have people try the game. See for themselves that it is a game that is better than SL and RLC in graphics.Β 

mmm you in a cop dress "meooooow!" might be too hot too handle lol ….bottom line is they wont pay anyone to police this place ...you have an issue block the person ..it keeps up report them ..that's all it will every be ...now a forum mod will be good as ive seen some nasty ass shit said here so maybe one day but these forums aren't popular unless the server is down lol

any downtime pisses the masses off and its understood but sadly and I hate to say it ...less someone checks to see that the game is working its going to be a long weekend of no 3dx for all of us but I try to have a little faith alwaysΒ 

4 minutes ago, AeonFlux said:

mmm you in a cop dress "meooooow!" might be too hot too handle lol ….bottom line is they wont pay anyone to police this place ...you have an issue block the person ..it keeps up report them ..that's all it will every be ...now a forum mod will be good as ive seen some nasty ass shit said here so maybe one day but these forums aren't popular unless the server is down lol

any downtime pisses the masses off and its understood but sadly and I hate to say it ...less someone checks to see that the game is working its going to be a long weekend of no 3dx for all of us but I try to have a little faith alwaysΒ 

Lucky there are other games to play :P

7 minutes ago, RobPathfinder said:

To the room makers, the builder still works, you just more the reconnect box out of the way, build and save as usual. Next time the server is online, just load the room as usual.Β 

Screenshot_110.png

Ohhh...might get some work done