#861 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

Why dont make moderators to have different functions? There is no need to overpower them with all kinds of rights. Some will be cleaning topics with merging, editing etc. Some will be able to put read only for some users. And some might mostly work on helping users.

In addition there must be some way for communication with gizmo so they all will be able to deliver information, announcements and so on.

It was similar. It was like that at part.

#862 KittyManuela

KittyManuela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLugano - Switzerland

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

you see ??? you just had to have patience .... nobody abandoned us ...

• Leeloo and toan711 like this

#863 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:09 PM

you see ??? you just had to have patience .... nobody abandoned us ...

who? I guess most of us saw and still see.

ps: patience isnt good sometimes or good but not for everybody  :P

#864 Luvs

Luvs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:43 PM

Everyone is welcome to drop in at anytime - Server Down Patch Party

http://3dxchat.chatango.com/

#865 Lullaby

Lullaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

what time plan to enable the server?

#866 jynara

jynara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationVirginia usa

Posted 15 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

who? I guess most of us saw and still see.

ps: patience isnt good sometimes or good but not for everybody   :P

• ExHaran and Doc like this

#867 Pookii

Pookii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Mods are always sided with their friends or players they know... at least its what people claim that are not sided with them...

I know that from experience as Moderator on the EA-Forums. Also one reason I quit...

Moderators usually work free-of-charge as voluntary, because they want to make the community better. But there is always someone not liking what they do, and thoose usually have friends, that dont like it either... and then there is the undecided ones that always take side with the majority and in a glimpse of an eye, a good moderator is turned into the communitys punching bag and all the flaws and bad things of such games are quickly blamed on them.

Why? Easy. Its simple to grab a mod because they mostly present and active. Its even more easier to held mods repsonsible for all that goes wrong and what it wrong with a game. A similar thing happened here and this is the result.

Just asking for another mod-team wont solve the core-problem. A bad community. Back in the day when I joined the forums was enjoyable. Now is only a dump for garbage and hate. Noone with sane will even try to moderate this living hell of a forums. Even the Administrators come here rarely anymore...

That was way different back then. Lisa was chatty, Gizmo was chatty... then some douchebags started to get mean. Now have your cake and eat it to.

^ This.

• iebee, PriscillaStratton, toan711 and 1 other like this

#868 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:19 PM

Mhm.. what about another side of the coin?

If Moderators usually works for free, it isn`t always means they want to make the community better. If people complain, It isn`t always for no reason. 

When a person got a power, this power often uncover people's hidden sides and gives them more opportunities,abilities,privileges. I saw different people in the mods team where I was and different situations.

Some moderators can cover their friends or make a reason to ban someone they don`t like. I`ve seen it a lot of times. That`s why moderators from players mostly a bad thing if they`re not controllable.

Some of mods can be nice, some of them just an amazing, but unfortunately, some of them just bad and untrustful. Just one badass from the mods can ruins someone`s reputation, reputation of a server, game, etc.  

Maybe thats why this game doesn`t have moderators anymore. For good moderation need the same good control from admin side.

ps: EA sucks. Boycotting it around 4 years lol

no! That ^

#869 ByteCruncher

ByteCruncher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:08 PM

Just completed the patch installation. The game did not work after that.

#870 Frenchlucie

Frenchlucie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Hello Gizmo,

A very embarrassing bug prevents us from taking full advantage of the game, we are unable to read the profiles or even to open a chat window.
Could you tell us how long this problem will be solved?

#871 Robi

Robi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:32 PM

Hello Gizmo,

A very embarrassing bug prevents us from taking full advantage of the game, we are unable to read the profiles or even to open a chat window.
Could you tell us how long this problem will be solved?

Read here...http://3dxforum.com/...ker-3dxchat-26/

#872 TamaraX

TamaraX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:18 PM

With the new update, the gifts are converted wrongly. 

Seems like moving data from one DB to another, where both should suppprt unicode does not work :(

#873 shorty

shorty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:29 PM

Just did the patch and copied profile over and now all I get is reconnect  reconnect  reconnect reconnect. This is getting like windows 10. sighs Maybe I should just go on vacation to the Bahamas' and drink pina colada's (not to many though. I get horny drinking them winks) and stay there on the beach and  just watch the sunset  and ignore this place for a while.

Looks up. Why me GOD

• Rollo likes this

#874 Rollo

Rollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in good 'ol europe

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:32 PM

Just did the patch and copied profile over and now all I get is reconnect  reconnect  reconnect reconnect. This is getting like windows 10. sighs Maybe I should just go on vacation to the Bahamas' and drink pina colada's (not to many though. I get horny drinking them winks) and stay there on the beach and  watch the sunset  and ignore this place forget about this place.

Looks up. Why me GOD

Same...

...about the "reconnect reconnect reconnect-thing" - NOT about getting horny from pina coladas ;)

"Hear me roar!" ;)

#875 Rollo

Rollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:33 PM

Pina Coladas.... PFFFFF :P 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

#876 Elishi

Elishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

Just keep getting the red Connection Lost: Reconnect box whenever I log in now too. Doesn't matter which room I go to or whether I go with the US Direct or EU Proxy option... *sighs* So many issues with this update...

Nevermind, doing a full restart of my computer fixed it for some weird reason, bizarre though.

#877 Rollo

Rollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

... same to me Elishi - now everythings runs smoothly as it should... well, nearly  ;) 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

#878 Ane4ka

Ane4ka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:25 PM

INCORRECT WORKING IGNORE FUNCTION! RUSSIAN LETTERS ARE NOT READ IN GIFTS!

Attached Files

• MissDee likes this

#879 Enliya

Enliya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Today, 10:21 AM

Seriously? After 1 week i waited when you will make your servers works now my account expired! Will i have refunds or will you add days for my account? I payed for 30 days...not for 23!

• Stefia likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, down, lost, connection

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users