3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Well, you are all assuming developers are aware the game is down and they actually checked on the forums instead of treating this as a passive source of income, on which they check once a month. 

Which one is it?

That should be clear to anyone who been here longer than year or two. I think it should be pretty clear where their priorities are especially if you compare updates from when this game came out, their community involvement and last year or two, not to mention attitude towards people who made stuff for this game and were pretty much told fuck off after community backlash with collars (Hi solen if you are alive) 

When there was no update for 6 months for the first time their excuse was "We are working on new engine update (which took rust whole 2 hours to do, not 6 months as it was automatic unity update) that will allow us to update faster " and ever since then updates are slower and slower. 

Then their birthday gift to players? Saloon worth 20$ on unity store.

But hey, they work 8 hours / 5 days a week on this with team of 9 people. I gotta love how people believe that  :wub:

Did some snooping today and 3dxchat.com is running from a cloud servers in Arizona. Makes me wonder if there might be a cash flow problem  with paying there monthly fee.

Seen it happen before with another game site I used to play in. If you want get the IP and trace where it goes to for 3dxchat.com. I would think the support servers would be there at the same

place but who knows.

Did some snooping today and 3dxchat.com is running from a cloud servers in Arizona. Makes me wonder if there might be a cash flow problem  with paying there monthly fee.

Seen it happen before with another game site I used to play in. If you want get the IP and trace where it goes to for 3dxchat.com. I would think the support servers would be there at the same

place but who knows.

So we just need to use Arizona WPN to log in you mean?)

I suggest all players to cancel their subscription and only renew it when the server runs normally, or it runs normally and additional content is abvailable!

This would the only way to maker the devs notice the wishes of the members of 3dx!

i wouldnt suggest do that yet  chargeback means ban.

i would suggest patience n not panic :)

I have just sent the following email to BMT Micro Customer Service <cservice@bmtmicro.com>.  I would encourage anyone who agrees with this message to do the same. Feel free to cut and paste this message if you want to. 

Dear Sirs:

Perhaps you are aware that 3DXChat has been offline for more than three days now without any word to paying customers as to what the issue is or when it will be resolved. 

Insofar as 3DXChat subscriptions are recurring items, this means that any new subscriptions as well as any that have automatically renewed over the past three days are potentially fraudulent transactions. 

I would encourage you to immediately suspend all automatic renewals of 3DXChat, even if only on a temporary basis, until you have contacted SexGameDevil and confirmed that they intend to continue business operations.

Regards,

I have little idea what you would do (for example) if your cable TV provider to whom you pay suddenly stopped working and would not work for 4 days and did not answer your questions. The service is paid, the service is not available for several days to all customers. This is a lawsuit.

Yes, SUE THEM. WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN COURT GIZMO.

No we won't.

The actual reason I was going to post something. They posted something on the 7th, so around the same time the servers died. Go to their twitter, it's on Gizmo's profile and implode their pm box. Maybe that will cause a reaction. Assuming you didn't do that yet.

... we have signs of life at twitter on the following days:

5 th novemer

6 th november

7th november...

I still doubt that they ran out of "short" money so suddenly, "out of the blue".... <_<

- every company I know (and I know quite a "few" companies, believe me :D    ) has some "reserves" for such an "emergency" or at least a "friendly smiling" banker...

- as I already mentioned.... "crowd funding" would also have been a possebility - better to "let down your pants" then pissing of your PAYING customers, especially when you are low on money...

So I still think - and HOPE - that it is a tech problem, which "simply" hasn`t been noticed :wacko: ... SI, rembering the last tech probs we had this option is still possible.

"Hear me roar!" ;)

If 3DX is done for real.... Oasis would be next closest thing. 

Only problem is, development is slow there and Utherverse has been working on RLC 3 for nearly 5 years.

Oasis?

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Really disappointed. Finally finding a site with like minded friendly people and the site fails.

This all comes down to mismanagement of a business.  Apart from monthly Subscriptions, people are still buying coins so there shouldn't be any shortage of cash for the 5 years plus this site has been running.

Gizmo or the support team should at least have some sort of backup parts for the server to get it up and running fast. Same as like in transport. You run a fleet of cars and trucks, you hold spares to keep the customer demands met.

If what I'm reading on assumptions that the server bill hasn't been paid, then it all comes down to theft by the owner of this site. Customers comes first if you operate a business of any kind once you take their money to provide them a service.

The owner of this site must have people monitoring the server in shifts 24/7 so this doesn't happen again if it gets up and running.

If it is a serious issue with the server where a cash flow problem due to expensive component replacement cost as the problem may be so great, swallow you pride and ask for assistance, and surely people here will assist you if you being open and honest about the situation at hand. We all understand replacement parts are not cheap if it is a major problem. But if you haven't been paying the server bill like some persons I know then shame on you.

I so hope this place gets up and running again, as I met some great like minded people and don't wish to loose their friendships. SO to the owner. Once you get this sorted and if you get it sorted, get some people to assist you and treat them with some respect and get of you Russian high horse that you own a business like most Russians do. (from past experience dealing with Russian business man), cause you can easily loose everything. y

Dear players, as you noticed recently the load on our server has increased and the server can not handle it. Our team is working hard to update the server and software.

We thank you for your understanding and support. Stability is the most important for us now.

Please don't create a new 'server down' topics, use this one. Thanks.

sounds  good are we gonna be refunded days  we were unable go on Xchat?  and the days  are increasing ty