• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:40 PM

A real lack of professionalism...

I'm working as IT System Engineer in RL, and you always need

- in case of a bigger upgrade - a rollback possibility or
- a backup/redundant system you can bring up

in case you mess something up / can't do the upgrade / are facing any other software or hardware issue which stops your service to run.

The most important point, is informing your users about what's going on, if the service isn't running anymore. Dropping a simple line like "Hey we are working on it, we know where the problem is (even if it isn't the case)" should always be possible (takes 2 minutes, which you always have while rebooting a server).

I would accept that kind of behaviour in a free2play game, but not in a paid service. It's just an unacceptable behaviour of the DEVs.

#402 Suzanne

Suzanne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:58 PM

speaking of professionalism Prime, you are from India, why aren't you answering the Sex Game Devil customer service calls brah? Too busy farming chickens?

0Fb5i61.gif

thats-racist.gif

• ExHaran likes this

#403 IsaDe

IsaDe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:04 PM

What I don't quite understand is. Why not put the test server back online until the problem is solved on the main server, so the users would have at least one way to avoid it.

#404 Familienficke

Familienficke

The drawing machine and 3DX-High-Class-Whore ;-)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,305 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:06 PM

Hello, Gizmo!

I suppose you don't read criticism on principle, because otherwise you would have improved

your behaviour towards your customers. Because you want money from us for making your

gaming platform available. We pay you the money to have access to the game and that is a

contract. This contract includes that we can use your game. Apart from maintenance intervals,

you have the obligation to always give us

access to the system. If this is not possible, it is your responsibility to inform us of any problems

that prevent us from using the game, and since you will be liable for lost time, we expect at least

XGold compensation. You should be aware that we have a class-action lawsuit against users for

compensation for lost game time.

I'm writing this because I'm hoping that by doing so, you're going to stop treating us like the last

piece of filth. I guess you don't want your customers to migrate to other games.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• Kimba, Girlie, PAWAW and 25 others like this

#405 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:15 PM

Hi all ! Good afternoon :) well , server still down  ^^  i go play Gtav  again  :D

Little song for help you to wait  ;)

https://www.youtube....h?v=xyqVVfj5qE8

Have a  good day ^_^

Ah, sounds nice. Is gtaV still running? I hope they will hold the project in ages  ^_^

#406 emiliane

emiliane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBucharrest

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:27 PM

the thing with the migration is not too much because there are no games on the market to compete with it.Probably that's why they do not even trouble them.

#407 indianjack

indianjack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Well over 2 days now, this be one bodacious upgrade.

• Greete likes this

#408 indianjack

indianjack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Well over 2 days now, this be one bodacious upgrade.

#409 Valexia

Valexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationThe Skull Throne

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:57 PM

Day 19 of 3dx being down.

Most users have quit the game, some try to tell themselves that everything will be okay as they are curled up in the corner of their room, hoping Gizmo will answer their prayers.

Some of the extreme users have taken to their own and decided to find Gizmo in real life, in hopes to restore the server, let their journey have positive results.

One has resulted to cannibalism for no real reason wait that's just me  some say for banter, others say because of madness.

Let this be the last day of madness, although madness is fun, so maybe just keep it going for a bit longer.

• ElDiabolique, Felinia, panCDCA and 1 other like this

#410 Serafine95

Serafine95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:14 PM

Maybe, gismo`s C64 is not good enough as Server and He is looking in eBay for a Amiga 🤣😁😂 .
Ich think that , when gismo dont react fast, that much Players will leave. Till now , we the com have more done with our creations than gismo and He should Take Care on us. But when No supporter is reachable thats Show , that WE are only payers, and 3 DX will die at least . That Game has so much potential IT could be so amazing for builders, dj`s and those WHO only want to have Sex . When gismo dont want to Go on, Invest in stabil Servers , He should sell 3 DX , much people , would bei proud, to get it and to make IT greater than any other.

#411 Villanelle

Villanelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Meh, Goes does other stuff  :ph34r:

#412 Frenchlucie

Frenchlucie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

Really it's worse and worse on this game, already two days that we are cut off game, without any information from the developers.
I start saturated with having to pay for a game that receives very few updates.
And what's more, the developers have no respect for the people who feed them.

#413 Volker

Volker

Schmusekater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • LocationIn Syrih's Herz ❤ ☘

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:27 PM

Letzte Meldung der Bildzeitung,

Fritze Flink (unser Bild-Reporter) ist es gelungen ein Foto von dem schwer arbeitenden Herrn Gizmo zu machen.

Er schläft nicht, oh nein der denkt über eine Lösung nach.

:lol:

Last message of the Bildzeitung,
Fritze Flink (our picture reporter) has managed to take a picture of the hard-working Mr. Gizmo.
He does not sleep, oh no, he thinks about a solution.

Sorry for my bad English.

feff8d1b8a31528ccdd1835da8bc5f34.jpg

• Girlie, PAWAW, Familienficke and 4 others like this

#414 Felinia

Felinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

Day 19 of 3dx being down.

Most users have quit the game, some try to tell themselves that everything will be okay as they are curled up in the corner of their room, hoping Gizmo will answer their prayers.

Some of the extreme users have taken to their own and decided to find Gizmo in real life, in hopes to restore the server, let their journey have positive results.

One has resulted to cannibalism for no real reason wait that's just me  some say for banter, others say because of madness.

Let this be the last day of madness, although madness is fun, so maybe just keep it going for a bit longer.

Year 2018
Since 3dxchat has closed, people have begun to leave the house, to cover the sun. Many of the users of 3dx tried to search for Gizmo even under the Earth's crust, and they found fossils of Extraterrestrials upstream at the time of BigBang. Some Alien Manuscripts testify to the existence of 3dxchat even before it was born.
Stay tuned.

Year 2025
Many of 3dxchat users, after 7 years, are trying to play the game, but they have not yet succeeded.

Year 2050
The children of Harry Potter came from Hogwarts to create a 3dxchat prototype, failing miserably.

Year 2051
People went crazy. after about 53 years, 3dx players have passed on their children the knowledge of that game. Lost videos, photos, memories and loves

Year 2055
The men of the earth land on Venus and find traces of human feet. Stay tuned.

Year 2055 10 days later
We had the first alien contact.
A "man" of medium height, perfect body and very large penis proportions. He asked us "Who are you?" we answered "We come from the earth, we come in peace, who are you?" and the alien answers "I AM GIZMO!"
Everyone on earth is crying for Gizmo's meeting place! Long last!

Year 2060
The alien Gizmo returns to earth, a big party welcomes him! We are all happy except one person ....
An attack on Gizmo was made, do not worry, it's safe, but the bomber was banned from the ground, they sent him to the moon ... (we later learned that the bomber was playing on 3dx)

Year 2060 (6 months later ...)
Gizmo has finally completed work on 3dxchat! Within 6 months, the server reopens!

Year 2061 ...
January 1, 2061 ... Gizmo at 6 pm will reopen the game.

January 1, 2061 h 5.45 pm ... an asteroid hits the earth.

January 1, 2061 h 5.55 pm humans are melting attached to their PCs for the reopening of 3dx. We advise you to use a cold room or to run to the North Pole.

January 1, 2061 h 5.59 ... the whole population of the earth has melted ... we stayed in 2 ... me and my computer.

1 January 2061 h 6 pm ....

January 1, 2061 h 7 pm ...

January 1, 2061 h 8 pm ...

Warning! You are 1 Log In Queue

SERVER DOWN.

• Girlie, Koora, Lacibear and 5 others like this

#415 Felinia

Felinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

I M A JOKE GIZMO!

#416 Familienficke

Familienficke

The drawing machine and 3DX-High-Class-Whore ;-)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,305 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:33 PM

Dass dieses Bild von Volker der Realität entspricht, räume ich einen hohen Prozentsatz ein.

#417 Calithea

Calithea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:39 PM

This is the most entertainment I have seen since joining 3DX.  :lol:

#418 Lounea

Lounea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:45 PM

I guess the devs realized some people are too addicted to their game and decided to go Cold Turkey with them. That's a very humanist posture, to say the least ! :D

• Rollo and Ceres like this

#419 Primeval

Primeval

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:48 PM

https://imgur.com/gallery/hYLV5DQ

• GottaGo likes this

#420 SniperGirl

SniperGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationScouseland - UK

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:05 PM

11111111.gif

GIF of the week.. Lmao.

That's the accurate GIF to how people are reacting right now.

Well played Aliviax.

• ElDiabolique, Pookii, myrta and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, down, lost, connection

16 user(s) are reading this topic

5 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

Derai, NiaGrey, RubyRayne, PriscillaStratton, themoonandthestars