3DXChat Community

Shared user room selection field. Top order resets

Jason McCree

Hi,

I have noticed that when you pay 300xp to got to the top in the shared user navigation field it resets and now i also so that the room are like: lowest is with the most less ppl and highest is with the most user in the room.

This wasnt like this before and the pay option for 300xp is rules out as it doesnt have effect anymore.

Please fix

This was one of the updated items in .375, but the pay option still works:

The list is sorted by the number of players in a room, but if you pay 300xp you are on top of all.

This is only reset when you close your room or when your room crashes (which occurs rather often this weekend) but this is another story. :rolleyes:

..or if another user pays 300xp to get his shared room on the top.. then the previous room on top drops to that place depending on the number of visitors.. In fact it means you have to pay a lot to advertise your room if you cannot fill it with people soon.. Before the update you just were listed on second place after another has payed 300xp to push his room on the top..

Regards,

Xeno

..or if another user pays 300xp to get his shared room on the top.. then the previous room on top drops to that place depending on the number of visitors.. In fact it means you have to pay a lot to advertise your room if you cannot fill it with people soon.. Before the update you just were listed on second place after another has payed 300xp to push his room on the top..

Regards,

Xeno

This is correct and makes me very very angry.

So you buy must likely for few seconds and then drop down again.

If they won't change this again in the way, that you wander slowly down after having payed from 1st to second to 3rd I won't pay for upping anymore.

It has to be guaranteed that for my payment my room is at least in the top region for a certain time. Dropping down to the old place after having payed few seconds or a glimpse later is not acceptable for me. It is senseless and wasted xgold.

To make topped rooms visible longer it should be possible to make 3-5 spots for the rooms that are topped.

Another thing, make it impossible to top a room that has above a certain number of visitors.

20, just as an example.

In the last days rooms with 45-50 people in them have been topped. Under the present circumstances that is a downright lack of etiquette.

What i understand is if you pay you are on the top but if someone else also pay you are loosing your top possition and fall down after the number of people grading system.

This was indeed the case before the update.

Now its just... you pay... and a few moments laters if only one or ppl are in the room your are down the ladder.

Before this update its was, you pay and you keep on top until some one else pays for there room to be on top. So you will downgrade per room. I was always around the 5th from the top and it stayed like that until i closed the room

Now its... to the top and moments later poof back down.

Can i get my credits back pls? 5x300xp

Yes i've tried it over 5 times with same result.