3DXChat Community

Push it to the limit lads, another

Virl

*slams head into keyboard* IT'S DOWN AGAIN wE pAY mOn3Y f0R iT.

Seriously though, we can whine all we want, we can complain, if the server is shit, it's shit. Let's kick back and wait for it. Play games. Just watch some bloody hentai or some other stuff. Queues kinda helped with it, but it's still not... that great, they probably downgraded it, because WE was too much money *nods*

Does it suck? Yeah

Will it change with the weekends? Probably not

Am I having fun? Yes

Does anyone care? Look at the 1st reply, you will know. Then again it's just one person

Is Val a cunt? Yes

plz don ban

*sniffles in the corner because shut in neet*

*slams head into keyboard* IT'S DOWN AGAIN wE pAY mOn3Y f0R iT.

Seriously though, we can whine all we want, we can complain, if the server is shit, it's shit. Let's kick back and wait for it. Play games. Just watch some bloody hentai or some other stuff. Queues kinda helped with it, but it's still not... that great, they probably downgraded it, because WE was too much money *nods*

Does it suck? Yeah

Will it change with the weekends? Probably not

Am I having fun? Yes

Does anyone care? Probably not.

Is Val a cunt? Yes

plz don ban

I see only one thing wrong with this post. I think you did a typo with putting "Val" instead of "Vi" but otherwise I agree with the post *nods*

Vi is a cunt *nods nods*

Gizmo,

that's two days in a row, crashing 5 times in one evening and queuing up from 400 to 0 ? Just to get the famous red label "lost connection" again ?

And all this because of those fucking Plexstrum server ?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK !

Talkin to mah lawyer team as we speak. They tellz meh we are gonna go for tha 10 Year Free Subscription Compensation as tha amount of fun I'm being denied is like other wordly.

I'm wondering what these Plexi Dooshers are watching, a streamer talking to herself in an empty room or sumink??? Wows sounds oh so Ronereee!! :P