3DXChat Community

the joke server crash again

Aliviax

actualy i was like 7 days ago 

cause most of my family is there 

but for me its so ugly graphic wise 

even black dragon do crap 

u cant ebven see avis details if u not zoom near it sex wise its crap so fkn turn off with all that ugliness 

ohh n btw i talk about the well paid avis not the free hahaha 

imagine the free are worst than tetris 

actualy i was like 7 days ago 

cause most of my family is there 

but for me its so ugly graphic wise 

even black dragon do crap 

u cant ebven see avis details if u not zoom near it sex wise its crap so fkn turn off with all that ugliness 

ohh n btw i talk about the well paid avis not the free hahaha 

imagine the free are worst than tetris 

Or you play SL on an office video card (or at the minimum graphics settings), or you have not been in the Second Life for several years at all.

SL actively grows and is rapidly developing. For example, introduced (and actively used) Bento technology, soon SL will move to cloud services, and soon will come a few more new technologies.

With medium graphics settings and with mesh avatars and mesh clothes, the picture in the SL is not worse than in 3DX.

+

Internal Voice chats

+

More than 10 000 sex animations (MF, MMF, MMM ... MF, FM, FFM, FF ... FM, SM ... M, FS, BM .... all variants including 3 ... 12 partners of the orgy) + huge free worlds + 40-50 000 people online + games inside the game (mountains, vampirs, cards, billiards, roulette, swords, guns etc.) + tens of thousands of kinds of clothes, shoes, etc. (much of it for free) + daily new ones hundreds of names of clothes and shoes and hundreds of new players.

If you take only 15- 20 dollars (you are a girl for example) and buy a mesh head and a mesh body, then you will have a body with moving fingers, facial animations, blinking, sticking out the tongue and a lot of what's in 3DX generally and never will be.

If you do not have money then you can earn it there (crystals, fishing, etc. ) and buy yourself what you want.

Besides.

Sometimes manufacturers of mesh heads and bodies (for example Altamura) sell the kit either as a gift or as a gift (1 linden).

And SL have a lot of mesh clothes - also a gift ..

Compare SL and 3DX is impossible - 3DX is just a small almost "no sex poses" and almost "no clothes" a tiny toy)))