3DXChat Community

7 threads about the server. Let's make it 8!!!

Guest ameliaUK

Let's take a number, I feel like I'm in the office. 

Funny if it wouldn't be so tragic, a word about customer support. It does not look like costomer care now. What about reporting via email if one of your servers are down hmm o.O ?

I know or read you use Linux as operation system, i belive Linux has also such option to inform you as administrator that not all is all right.

So i think we all want to have a statement what happend today and why the server or servers break down since nearly one week more then one time.

So dear Gizmo, Lisa or 3DXHelper, if you read this. We all like to know what happend and what you do against this crashes in future.

Regards,

Stefan

Edit: And again, awwfull!

This is happening far too frequently, and the thing is that it happens on the weekends. I know the staff have real jobs and this is just something they do on spare time. But as above mentioned a little warning letting us know that there will be an update, To avoid all the complaining. And since everyone here are trying to use a service that we all pay for, we do have every right to speak our minds when we are not satisfied with the service. At the beginning of this post you say go speak to a real person, Not sure whom you're speaking to in game, but each and every one of us is a real person. And we all have our own opinion, opinions are like bellybuttons, everyone has one. And so here is mine. Please post when we are getting updates, and post at sign in for those whom don't bother with the forum. Please let us know when there will be a resolve to these problems we are having. Thank you kindly, Tere

slowly i am really sick.

patch? dont work. okay.. not blocked ( damn i hate such IT-requests ) so delete complete game and download again. oh.. no connection to the server. please stop ur firewalls, they can block game.

i am all else then an IT expert, but usually i buy and pay for my firewalls to be safe. are you completely nuts asking me to stop them running?

a patch is to include ingame! and i need just wait for a little update when start!

do u have any serving thoughts for ur customers? each else game i havent any probs. just with 3dx. more probs then fun.

oh.. and else: at my meaning its a matter of course to see when! someone sent me a message. i see it as matter of course to see where! a friend is, in what area.

and not only. u got somewhen a message. try find out when ur friend is on. eaaasyyyy and where ure friend is... ask him! perrhaps he ( many shes there cant be with this service ) find time to answer. easyyyyy

make this game finally playable also for non IT Experts, and get the thought of customer service in ur head. thank you.

For heavens sake, get a life. The server is down. Big deal. Go and do something productive with your lives, like talk to a real human, take a walk, get some fresh air if you remember what that is, or read a book.

This constant whining about loss of server and having to queue to log is getting a bit tedious.

And before you all shout at me, I won't change my opinion.

for heavens shakes this is getting almost on daily base crash crash crash 

we gonna make as much threads as we like till they fix it , whats ur problem if we have 2 threads or 2 thousands ? realy whats ur problem ?

no one force u to read 

Guest ameliaUK

for heavens shakes this is getting almost on daily base crash crash crash 

we gonna make as much threads as we like till they fix it , whats ur problem if we have 2 threads or 2 thousands ? realy whats ur problem ?

no one force u to read 

Ah shut up.

Guest ameliaUK

Lazy bones :P Aaaah ya so easily confused, bah a few words ROFL.

Nope, not lazybones at all, but Google Translate doesn't have an option for 'gobbledygook' in its language dropdown list.

Actually I had a convo in-game with you once and you didn't speak like that at all.

Nope, not lazybones at all, but Google Translate doesn't have an option for 'gobbledygook' in its language dropdown list.

Actually I had a convo in-game with you once and you didn't speak like that at all.

Allie slips sometimes when she gets serious and speaks normally without that weird accent.

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee threads come on everyone  go spam so maybe  they wake up n do something 

and lemme tell u something 

the good news is they need a better server to handle the ppl in game 

bad news .....surprise  so we have something to discuss hahahaa

Nups neva spoken to you before evaaa, and ive always spoke like this ask anyone who has so neeee neeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nice try Trolly pants but WHALE FAIL!!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌

██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Anyways stawp daaa bamboozlins mah dooood and try Noogle Translation optimizer Search stuff Engine eets a V8!  giphy.gif

Toodles MacNoodles \o/

Guest ameliaUK

Nups neva spoken to you before evaaa, and ive always spoke like this ask anyone who has so neeee neeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nice try Trolly pants but WHALE FAIL!!

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌

██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Anyways stawp daaa bamboozlins mah dooood and try Noogle Translation optimizer Search stuff Engine eets a V8!

Toodles MacNoodles \o/

Yeah we did, but this wasn't my name. So :P

for now ill cancel my second account cause its seems i waste money in something that devs dont give a crap 

look at the latest clothes u have to be 1 ton to fit u properly 

its like they laugh at us 

Damn you pay $40 monthly? I'd get some steam games with $20 a month.

Yeah we did, but this wasn't my name. So :P

Aaaaah k ya a sneaky pants spy bein all nimblee pimbleee huhs? LOL 

If peeps really have trouble understanding me ah show sum resthPeKt and try mah hardest not to talk like dis, but ah really find eet hard coz ah type how ah say wordij  that's all ,no offence or nuffinks LOL

So have a soopa doper fun time and ill catchya in da Clerbs, if we can ever get on tha Damn Server ta play da friggin game and dance our Sox off DANG EETS :P

giphy.gif