3DXChat Community

7 threads about the server. Let's make it 8!!!

Guest ameliaUK

Guest ameliaUK

For heavens sake, get a life. The server is down. Big deal. Go and do something productive with your lives, like talk to a real human, take a walk, get some fresh air if you remember what that is, or read a book.

This constant whining about loss of server and having to queue to log is getting a bit tedious.

And before you all shout at me, I won't change my opinion.

For heavens sake, get a life. The server is down. Big deal. Go and do something productive with your lives, like talk to a real human, take a walk, get some fresh air if you remember what that is, or read a book.

This constant whining about loss of server and having to queue to log is getting a bit tedious.

You forget that most people here are shut in neets.

Or maybe it's just me... probably just me...

Or maybe everyone :o

OK,I get it now, the server is down and no one at server HG posted a notice on game site. I get it, we are suppose to just wonder if it is our system or the server that is having problems. I get it, we are not important enough nor are we consider intelligence enough to understand if we read that the server is down we would not understand that. I get it!!!

I certainly am not here to try to change anyone's mind, but I would like to make a point. 

Regardless of personal views about how much time people spend 'plugged in' versus genuine real-life interaction, the fact is we PAY for a service and that service is not working.  I would think that warrants some complaints.  If the server is simply not accessible on patch days, then just SAY SO instead of making people waste time in queues only to have their "connection lost" a minute after eventually getting into the game.

Of course it's a game and of course, the world won't end without it, but again- Paying Customer.  They want access to the things they pay for, which is reasonable.  As for myself, personally, I've only just joined 3 days ago so, of course, I'm disappointed.  I just gave 3DX money and am only starting to figure out how to customize my house (which is what I wanted to continue doing today), and I'm blocked because of connection issues.  

Maybe they should consider multiple servers?  Like so many MMORPGs, so that they can reduce the congestion on their server?  Just a thought.  In any case, it seems odd that any Community Member would be so upset about the complaints of other members.  If YOU'D like to go for a walk or enjoy a book, or visit a friend - by all means, do so and have a good time.  No, sincerely.  I mean that.   However, unless you work for 3DXChat and are having to personal juggle/respond to all these threads may I ask - why are you so bothered?  Just curious.

In any case, I hope this issue is resolved soon.  I'd like to get back to my house and change my clothes so I can have some fun!  See you all around the Cyberhood!

Guest ameliaUK

What is even more worrying is that some people have actually added to this thread with more whining noises.

Ok, just to be clear, if you think my initial post was intended to be critical/sarcastic/incendiary, it was, totally.

I've been productive all week. I play this game so I won't have to be productive and can relax. I've been ROBBED! rooooobbbed......  *sniffles

Let's take a number, I feel like I'm in the office. 

Funny if it wouldn't be so tragic, a word about customer support. It does not look like costomer care now. What about reporting via email if one of your servers are down hmm o.O ?

I know or read you use Linux as operation system, i belive Linux has also such option to inform you as administrator that not all is all right.

So i think we all want to have a statement what happend today and why the server or servers break down since nearly one week more then one time.

So dear Gizmo, Lisa or 3DXHelper, if you read this. We all like to know what happend and what you do against this crashes in future.

Regards,

Stefan

Edit: And again, awwfull!

I agree it won't kill me, I have a life...

But I came here to have some fun, escape from rl, even paid for it !

Now without warning, without any information, the game crashes...

Those who consider this normal are really daft !

hmmm excuse me ? you change your mind fast ^^

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5316-worth-the-money/&do=findComment&comment=235373

then...Schlurppss --->

aIB0jtK.png

Yea wilps ah can imagine most likely peeps whine about any inconvenience and I'm sure you have done eet also, when a service doesn't serve you, and one you pay fo on top of that wilps expect peeps ta get annoyed after a while.

Some peeps work all day and they set aside some time to chat laugh and wind down, other peeps watch tv, play multiplayer shoot em ups, drink till passed out, smoke crack, build ship models, knit a sweater tha list goes on and on and on. Should they be denied this little time of relaxation or indulgence they get stroppy and "whine" as you call eets but hey eet is what eet is mah doooood.

Secondly when disconnects, crashes, and other bugs continually make playin dis game harder, opening rooms for parties are ruined bah random crashes ah guess over time peeps get a little hot under tha collar. Eventually you get 7 threads about such inconveniences because peeps have had enough of paying good money and still not getting da service they pay for. Insert this into any other scenario and I'm sure theres one you might be "whining" about, so like we all get told if ya dunn wanna hear eet or read eet dunn click on tha thread. That way you dunn have to start a  thread "whining" about being sick of seeing threads about peeps "whining".

But ah dunn care whine all ya likes eet wont change mah opinion that tha forums are for peeps to communicate, vent, argue, debate, celebrate and discuss any topic and that includes whining so suck eet up princess :P

Guest ameliaUK

Yea wilps ah can imagine most likely peeps whine about any inconvenience and I'm sure you have done eet also, when a service doesn't serve you, and one you pay fo on top of that wilps expect peeps ta get annoyed after a while.

Some peeps work all day and they set aside some time to chat laugh and wind down, other peeps watch tv, play multiplayer shoot em ups, drink till passed out, smoke crack, build ship models, knit a sweater tha list goes on and on and on. Should they be denied this little time of relaxation or indulgence they get stroppy and "whine" as you call eets but hey eet is what eet is mah doooood.

Secondly when disconnects, crashes, and other bugs continually make playin dis game harder, opening rooms for parties are ruined bah random crashes ah guess over time peeps get a little hot under tha collar. Eventually you get 7 threads about such inconveniences because peeps have had enough of paying good money and still not getting da service they pay for. Insert this into any other scenario and I'm sure theres one you might be "whining" about, so like we all get told if ya dunn wanna hear eet or read eet dunn click on tha thread. That way you dunn have to start a  thread "whining" about being sick of seeing threads about peeps "whining".

But ah dunn care whine all ya likes eet wont change mah opinion that tha forums are for peeps to communicate, vent, argue, debate, celebrate and discuss any topic and that includes whining so suck eet up princess :P

I can't be arsed trying to decipher this.