3DXChat Community

And again everbody out and login queue

Feuermond

Pretty frustrating - receiving disconnects in a row - no matter what.

But let's stay honest - the availability overall has not been so bad so far- understanding it's still no business critical or life saving system.

Β 

What worries me though is that it looks to me as if those issues are recently ramping up especially on weekends - or am I wrong with this impression?

I will try to keep an eye on this for myself - but in case my gut feeling turns out to be more than an impression, evaluating alternatives might be the next logical step...

Β 

I really like 3DX - but a kind of social system that is degraded / overloaded or simply not functional for what reason ever - especially during the weekends when peeps want to come together by using it - has to be called into question..

Β 

Β 

"It has happened before, it will happen again"- Cylon prophecy

But instead there was this update with wrist watches and some clothes and promotion campaign before. Sorry, but I do not really see a professional business behavior in that when development resources are limited.

Thinking about this ... I believe these little updates are indeed a very professional business behavior. You want to keep the audience warm and interested by throwing little tchotchkes at them. If this sounds like piecemeal tactics to you - you got it exactly right. Helps buying the devs time to get things fixed and/or put the great big new thing done, whatever it'll be ...