3DXChat Community

Six Days in a Row. Isn't it about time something was done?

Perimede

I've reported at least one room like this every day for the past six days. I gather, from talking to people, that I am not the only person who has made reports. Five of those days the room has been opened by the same person, the one in the cropped screen grab.

I'm raising this now for three reasons:-

1) To ask the moderators to act as the rooms contravene the ToS.

2) To ask other people to report these rooms whenever they crop up

3) To let the people opening these rooms that they are breaking the ToS and that they will be reported.

I've held fire on this until now to give the moderators an opportunity to act on any reports before going public. Six consecutive days is long enough.

post-19771-0-24277900-1522571537_thumb.png

Yeah those rooms/users should be banned and shows again how much the dev use their "we don't give a fuck politics".

Especially if you realy did report the same guy the whole week. lol

Plus Gizmo already banned the pedo guy yesterday, so if that was possible to do so quick should be possible dealing with these rooms.

Hey Rob 

enough to read the TOS. As I mentioned it before: if rape is not sexual abuse, nothing is

Point 3.08:

3.08 which have an association with pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

Still think would help to classify that rape roleplay or rape rooms included, it's been long going discussion that some consider it consensual RP rather than abuse. Which I still don't get because that be like saying consensual age play role-playing is not problem either, so not sure why they think same doesn't apply for rape role-play.

But yeah seems to be really loose stance against these rooms compared to for instance Patreon that doesn't even allow rough sex anymore there, what concern me I guess most is if nothing done to stop this behavior. We might end with cesspool fringe sex where seeing how far you're allowed to go before breaking the rules, start becoming the norm especially considering the amount of visitors some these rooms get. 

Sick People who enjoy rape don't usually do it to friends,they would rather rape a stranger. I don't know most the guys that watch me dance naked but I have never been attacked by one of them, (could be because of what they know would happen to them once the male staff and (some of the other women) found out)

Now according to JSG (who has played the game) don't you have to consent to sex before they can even touch you?? So how can there even be rape?

She said its not like Second Life when someone can just walk up and molest you in the X-Rated Areas without permission.

Im against rape ofcourse but can anyone tell me what makes it different than BDSM where acts produce in physical damage to the body including blood , piss and all that crap? all respect to the BDSM community but its not different than rape...

Btw its just a game... its not fair to ban someone from the game cuz of a room theme or a roleplay he/she fantasies to play...Arent we all here to play the fantasy we dont/cant play in real life?

in my opinion everyone deserves a second chance and you can at least warn him or ban him from the world editor for 3 days or whatever but at least if you wanna ban refund the money

correct me if im wrong...

Sick People who enjoy rape don't usually do it to friends,they would rather rape a stranger. I don't know most the guys that watch me dance naked but I have never been attacked by one of them, (could be because of what they know would happen to them once the male staff and (some of the other women) found out)

Now according to JSG (who has played the game) don't you have to consent to sex before they can even touch you?? So how can there even be rape?

She said its not like Second Life when someone can just walk up and molest you in the X-Rated Areas without permission.

Just because poses need consent does it necessarily mean that automatic make it okay, that like opening the Pandora's box where any activity that be against rules suddenly okay because it's consensual. Plus you have no way of knowing if this start of innocently enough as consensual RP then turn into something else, that usually how grooming victims sometimes work normalizing something bad so victim feels guilty for feeling wrong about it.

There has been many of these threads before about these rooms and they will continue to appear until something is done about the problem.

There is really no need to go over if it is right or wrong, not only is it against the rules of the game, going on this thread and previous threads it seems that most people do not want to see these rooms made public in the rooms list.

The problem is not if they should be allowed or even if they get reported or not, it is the current report system more often than not is to slow to react.

Don't get me wrong here, I think the speed the devs react to reports is fine, in fact I think they do a great job and react as quickly as should be expected to almost any other type of report.

Reports normally seem to be handled within a day or 2 which I believe to be rather fast for such a small amount of staff.

But these rooms are different, they need to be closed within minutes of opening, not left open for several hours as they have been.

For that to happen a different system needs to used, the current system simply just does not cater for it.

One thing that has been suggested is to select maybe 6 players who are often in the game and give them the ability to close these rooms.

It can be done in a way where it would be hard to abuse ie, closing rooms that shouldn't be.

All that would need to be done is when a room is closed a message goes to the devs with the playerID of the person who opened the room, the name of the room and the player who closed it.

Another message goes to the offending player to say why the room was closed and either a warning or punishment given.

Im against rape ofcourse but can anyone tell me what makes it different than BDSM where acts produce in physical damage to the body including blood , piss and all that crap? all respect to the BDSM community but its not different than rape...

Most BDSM participants participate consentualy and are willing. Rape is a violent non-consensual act on a person against their will and wishes and a violation of their body.

Seems like this might be an easy change, to create a filter to block a few key words in room names that obviously break the ToS?

What you say and do in private is to each their own, I just don't want to see room names in public that seem to promote it.  Giz?  

The problem with trying to filter key words is people find ways around it, they put spaces in between the letters, or dashes or stars.

Plus they can also find ways to have it obvious what the room is about without using the keywords.

I feel it would do some good but wouldn't stop them completely.

Edited to add..

I am with you on that I do not want to see these rooms made public, what they do in private doesn't really worry me.

I remember months ago I saw a rape room with 70 people in it, it had been open for hours.

It was by far the most popular room in the list with at one time having almost half the total number of people in of all the rooms combined.

Before that I didn't really like seeing the rooms, but didn't let it bother me to much.

To see so many people in them is what more than anything else bothered me.

I have noticed that in all the threads on this subject the people that have come in trying to defend these rooms, not one of them have admitted to actually being one that has fantasies of rape even though that is the main argument they put across.

For that I don't blame them for obvious reasons, I know I wouldn't want much to do with that person if I found out they had a fantasy of committing rape and I don't think many would.

No matter how you look at fantasies they are a type of desire and even if that person for a number of different reasons would never actually act upon that desire they have it.

So if I ever met someone in real life who had expressed they have that fantasy I would definitely keep my distance.

And for me anyway, it goes the same for people in a virtual game, if they have that fantasy, I would not want much to do with them and not want to be around them.

To see so many people attend these rooms is upsetting to me.

The problem with trying to filter key words is people find ways around it, they put spaces in between the letters, or dashes or stars.

I feel it would do some good but wouldn't stop them completely.

There are only so many ways to put things I am sure if something like that was done they would run out of ways after a while as each was reported.

I've reported at least one room like this every day for the past six days... 

*deleted* #shortly #mentallyVomits . .. ...well,it was just a matter of time... .. . till this game ********* and **** **** *** ****!!

hrk.gif

Guest Trance

...but can anyone tell me what makes it different than BDSM...all respect to the BDSM community but its not different than rape...

correct me if im wrong...

This ignorant kind of attitude to bdsm pisses me off.

All respect to your opinion but, do some research before you post this kind of drivel.

This ignorant kind of attitude to bdsm pisses me off.

All respect to your opinion but, do some research before you post this kind of drivel.

Maybe we should be kind to each other and educate and not throw bombs and say that i was ignorant towards BDSM..... Thank you for the kindness

Guest Trance

They wont do shit.... save your energy for something else

Maybe we should be kind to each other...and not throw bombs and... Thank you for the kindness

Hypocrisy anyone?

You also asked to be corrected if you were wrong and you are. I’m not going to educate you, that’s your own personal responsibility.