3DXChat Community

List of visual bugs that need fixing.

Riela

Dear Gizmo and Lisa.

I am very happy with speed of development that's been put up lately.

However each patch is also introducing many bugs - some visuals, some game breaking (ignore list not working), others innocent (walk over objects etc)

But my point right now is visual bugs. As it totally breaks immersion of the game .. at least for me.

You send email to inactive players which ended with this text:

Let's celebrate it on a big sex party with cool DJ's and great music :)

Well, I am sorry but lately that's not possible.

For example. ---->

I walk into big orgy room and look around what do I see? People having sex?  Not at all.

There's couple that's kissing on the couch. What do I see? 

Floating heads only.

There are lesbians dancing and what do I see?

One of the girls is having stroke her poor leg is twitching like it was her last day of life.

There are other people dancing & having sex & having threesome with new group poses. What do I see?

People standing on top of each other or in floor or merging into each other.

Oh wait! Another couple just joined in while I am in zone and they start having sex. Finally I see sex but... What else I see? or better what I don't see?

I finally see sex but both are dressed up and male pounds his invisible cock from jeans into the poor girl who is still wearing her latex pants....

Please do some bug fixing already before more visual bugs are introduced. Lately it's look like mess in user rooms or even in NC when people dancing together and merging into one.

TL:DR - Floating heads, female having stroke on the leg, fucking without cock while wearing clothes, people merging onto each other / standing on each other.

Visually it really breaks the game. I am sorry I don't want to go into NC and see 6 couples not dancing but standing in each other.

Edit:

I noticed today that even normal poses are now out of sync or alignment ... It's just getting ridiculous its starting to look like alpha.

Edit 2:

I was inspecting that invisiblity bug and it is even worse than I tought. Sometimes it takes up to 5 rezones just to see everyone in room. This is unacceptable it is serious game breaking bug that should be fixed. People can't see each other but what happens is that you can seat on same seat as someone else is etc.

Edit 3: Screenshots and description - still missing dry sex and floating heads.

PEOPLE DANCING IN EACH OTHER:

q0oYzc5.jpg

INVISIBLE PEOPLE FOR OTHERS

skOdIhU.jpg

TsCf5Ri.jpg

INVISIBLE PEOPLE THAT DON'T SEE EACH OTHER AND CAN SHARE SAME SEAT AS WELL.

jIl4MSk.jpgPEOPLE WITHOUT NAMETAG

JQ3AUQ9.jpg

OLD POSES BADLY ALIGNED OR CHARACTER MISPLACEMENT

XB6UrFs.jpg

SAME WITH PARTNER:

CAetYMv.jpgNEW GROUP POSES BADLY ALIGNED.

30GUeyq.jpghd85DnZ.jpg

Hear hear, fix these bugs soon. It's so weird walking into a room and just seeing people doing random stuff. 

The dry humping bug has been here forever, and has yet to be fixed. I walked around to see the new poses in action, and all I saw were 2girls blowing an invisible guy, and some dude standing in the corner kissing and getting his dick sucked. It was weird.

tl;dr: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Isjgc0oX0s

I agree with you, bugs can be annoying.

For me mostly because it makes me lag out and forces me to reload the application.

I think it is somewhat normal that when new content is introduced in a game like this bugs crop up.

I am sure the developers are working on the bugs and we will have a fix patch soon.

Cheers!

There's almost zero bug fixing between patches. Yes, Few things were fixed but many more broke. And issue is there are more bugs being introduced than fixed.

1. "Dry humping" been here for months.
  2. People merging into each other is new with group sex.  (ver 224)   
  3. Twitching leg during close up dance came with drinks feature. (ver 219)
  4. Floating heads is relatively new I think 3 months? or so? (sometime between group chat and drinks I think)

So it isn't just this patch. It's been piling up for months and months.

Guest Eddster

Dry humping, floating heads, and the lack of real touching can only mean that we will all be STD free and will no longer see unwanted pregnancy.

Right now the most common as mentioned above is the floating heads (which are really funny), and the fact that loading into an area no matter how fast your connection, people are missing.

Oh and the clothes stuck on when people are having sex :P

Ok so, I have not seen floating heads unless that person was on my ignore list and they were making out with someone.

What I am having issues with is the loading time as I go to Night Club, my room, any where. It is taking way to long and it never used to. Also when I get to a place, I see people talking but I can't see them, they are invisible. Also another glitch is I see a person, but they have no name floating above them, this person could be naked and I see them dressed.

It is really getting annoying to walk into the night club where people are dancing, but all I see is merged people. The dry humping with clothes on as been around a while. I actually have to laugh at that. The ignore button has never worked right, but now it seems to be broken completely.

The glitches as I call them really need to be fixed, if you want people to come to game, stay and enjoy, all these things need to be fixed. This makes the game appear to be joke and not a comical one either. We are all tired of loading and reloading so that we can see all. One day I loaded into Night Club 3 times and still was not cleared up. Very annoying.

Please Devs look into this and fix as soon as possible. Thanks for all you do, we do appreciate your hard work and effort put into making this a great place to be.

Thank you hera for your feedback.

To address first point with floating heads.

Thank you I didn't know it happens during ignore list as well. But I can assure you it happens even without them being in one.

Me and my close group of friends used to have friend room at all times and it happened so often with all of us and none is on ignore list.

To address other points I am updating my first post as well bumping it with this one with collection of screenshots I took today. Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce floating heads and clothed sex.

IF some people are angry about their name here let me know it was needed in few shots I will edit it out.