I voted "NO".... for personal privacy reasons.
I'm glad we can debate the issue and hope more people voice their opinion here. I have yet to see a valid reason that supports the use of Plexstorm, so I thought id provide the links to help anyone who doesn't understand their rights or if they have any.
This is the Terms and Agreements "WE" sighned upon subscribing to 3DX: http://3dxchat.com/t...conditions.html
And these are the Rules "WE" agree to play by, every time we enter 3DX: http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html
I went a step further, and edited the Terms and Agreements. For viewing pleasure only....
End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
YOUR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") BETWEEN SEXGAMEDEVIL (THE "COMPANY") AND THE PERSON WHO USES THE SOFTWARE WHICH ACCOMPANIES THIS AGREEMENT (THE "USER") OR VISITS 3DXCHAT.COM ("WEBSITE") AND/OR ANY OTHER SITE OWNED BY SEXGAMEDEVIL THE "SOFTWARE" INCLUDES ALL SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE ACCOMPANYING MANUAL(S), PACKAGING, AND OTHER WRITTEN, ELECTRONIC, AND ONLINE MATERIALS. BY PURCHASING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LICENSE. THE COMPANY IS WILLING TO GRANT A USER A NON-TRASNFERABLE, NON-EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED RIGHT AND LICENSE TO USE ONE COPY OF THE SOFTWARE ON ONE COMPUTING DEVICE ONLY IF THE USER ACCEPTS ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BELOW AND ACCESSING THE PRODUCTS, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT USER IS OVER 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER PLACE OF RESIDENCE) AND HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY IT. IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE USER SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE UTILIZE THE PRODUCT BECAUSE NO LICENSE SHALL HAVE BEEN GRANTED THERETO.
1. AGE. The User agrees that he/she is over 18 years of age (or 21 in some states, or the age of majority in his/her place of residence) and that he/she will not allow any minor to view or have access to the material in any way at any time. If the User misrepresents his/her age, he/she and his/her legal guardian is in violation of federal laws.
2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. The User may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Product, or otherwise attempt to derive its source code or the source code through which the Products is accessed, or authorize any third-party to do any of the foregoing. The User may not create any derivative work based upon or otherwise derived from the Software or any portion thereof.
3. OWNERSHIP. The Company’s Products are the property of the Company and its licensor(s), and subject to applicable patent, copyright, trademarks and other proprietary rights.
The Company retains all right, title, and interest to this software; (including, but not limited to, computer codes, audiovisual effects, themes, characters, character names, stories, dialog, settings, artwork, sounds effects, musical works, moral rights), as well as titles, all copyrights, trademarks, trade names, proprietary rights, and patents.
The Software is protected by United States copyright law and applicable copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. All rights are reserved.
Be advised that Copyright violations in the US are subject to penalties of up to $100,000 per violation.
The Product is for use only under the terms of this Agreement, and the Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to the User.
What does that mean, you might ask. I'm still reading, but (correct me if I'm wrong) it seems like a legal binding document. 3DX has every right to stream?????????
Anyway,... What can be done, if you want to protect your privacy?
1) Don't have sex I public.
2) Don't sleep with people you don't know, or doesn't take time to earn your trust.
3) Don't post pictures that you wouldn't show your friends.