3DXChat Community

Apology.

Yvonny

Hey  to all the Readers

I made this Topic to let some things of my Chest, it may not affect you all at all but Feel Free to read it anyways.

Well in my Time i been here almost 2 years in two months, I meet alot of nice People .

I may have not treated them right , i was nice and caring but i also got a Bad side to me, that no one would like to expirience ....Trust me on this...

So this Topic is well a Apology and regret Post for my Behaviour and doings , i wont name anyone by Name , if they choose to reply to this Topic  its okay

Well lets start  : Im really sorry for what i did i hurt and lost many Friends and People i cared for . I was being jealous ...i went out of my normal way and tried to ruin their Fun harrased them  and their partners and always looked for them... i never thought about the things i did , just as they happened , i realized how much i fucked up ... Many of the have me on ignore by now and still have to this Point ..

I cant force them to forgive me but i would like them to give me a Second Chance , well for some its like the 5th Chance im asking for , i wanna show them , that i changed myself , I miss them alot..without them Life isnt as Entertaining  in the Game anymore.. I know with my behaviour i made their Game less fun too.. I just wish they would give me another Chance and let me proof to them that i changed ...

Well if you even read this far , thanks for Reading ,Feel free to throw hate or shit at me ...I deserve it for how i treated my supposedly Friends

-Yvy

I can respect this, to many in this game do what you have done and just create new identities, then continue to do what they had done.

I have said before that I think people staying the same person/avi in the game and trying to make amends deserve respect for doing so.

To me anyway, what you are showing is you are willing to accept responsibility for the things you have done, instead of just hiding and restarting.

Hello Yvonny.

Jealousy can be your worst enemy in this game. In my past I also did stuff that I regret. But we're humans and we can forgive. And we learn from our mistakes.

I even played with an Alt. And because of that I lost many friends.

Like Elton John once said, "Sorry seems to be the hardest word".

This is a huge step into the right direction.

We all have done the same mistake. It's life and in this playworld gets a big number on some ppls actions. I know. I was one.

Like I opened in one post I had some IRL issues and they reflected to the game in very bad way. But in time I learned to live out of them and everything got much better after that. It just took time.

Lost a lot of good ppl becoming friends because of my actions over the times. But I deserved it. Hope to someday meet them again and see how things start going again..

This Apology went out to one very person in particular ( i wont name the person) but if you are reading , you should know who you are, Im sorry from the bottom of my heart...Im sorry for misusing your Trust and making your Game less Fun... I miss you so much...Please Forgive me ..

Guest Charly

W e all did the same mistake and suddently everyone playing 3dx become honest by playing only 1 avi, I don't believe this.

agree!!

we all have only 1 avi  xD , biggest joke ever.

I am not talking directly at you with what I am about to say as I don't know you or your situation, I am talking more in general but do hope you will get something from it.

I feel apologies are often not taken seriously enough for what they are meant to achieve.

We have to remember the main reason an apology should be given and that is it is for the person that you have done wrong by.

If an apology is due, the person who is owed that apology can be left feeling unimportant, wronged and a number of other things where that apology can go a long way to having them feeling better about themselves and the situation.

That should always be the most important reason to give an apology.

Secondly you need to do it for yourself, you are not only admitting to others you have done wrong but also to yourself and an apology will show a lot about your own character.

An apology should not be considered something that will right any wrong but more for what it is, it is you saying you are sorry for what you done, letting that person know that you care enough to admit that wrong and most of all learning from it.

If a person is always having to apologise then those apologies will end up meaning nothing and will show that person has not been learning from his or her mistakes.

People will accept or not accept apologies in different ways.

Some will completely forgive, others will not forgive at all and everything in between.

Some will accept your apology straight off, others will take some time and others will not ever accept it.

I think the main thing we all need to remember is an apology should not be given with the main reason being to seek forgiveness.

We can hope to be forgiven but should not expect it.

As I said, I have not aimed this at you directly, I am more speaking in general, but I hope it has helped and you do get something from it.

HEY Twiggs.. Some good words of wisdom..And nice too see ya, never see you in game anymore.And Yvonny..Brave of you to come clean, and forgive yourself for your actions, and be honest..Not hide behind countless Avis..So keep your head up now and chin down hun..It maybe a game, but can turn into a hell of a ride,but in the end at the other side of those pixels is another human bieng

hey yvonny. 

jealousy is an arch enemy of mine as well. 

it made me do things i'm not proud of, and it's caused others to act completely insane around me as well. 

it really is a hard thing to deal with, and it can cause you a world of pain, and regretable actions. 

And i have to say, anyone that is aware enough of their own action being...hmm... "not correct" gets a big big plus in my book. 

an apology seems to take a lot of energy out of people, and it takes maturity to apologize to someone.

doing it for a group of people, is really something that takes a lot of courage. 

i suppose people don't like it because they don't want to show their vulnerability and they don't want to set their pride asside for a moment. 

but, showing you are able to do that, gains a lot of respect from me, and it shows you are an adult, that thinks about their actions. 

you're doing great yvonny <3

you definitely made me proud.

I don't usually comment any post, I am one to just sit back and read and speaking in general I think it's a bunch of b/s grown adult have to act like this and cause issues for people. I play by the rule, you're not always going to like everyone because believe me there are some, lol I am adult enough to stay in my area and let them do what they like, I am not here for them anyway or to cause issues with anyone. People on here don't care what they do or who they HURT then they want to call it a "GAME". Sorry but last I looked we all had hearts and emotions, and because of this b/s shit I lost someone I really truly LOVED..I will leave you with this final thing to think about:

So before you decide that we're "all" just "pixels" that is easily discarded, ask yourself this, what does this accomplish? Are you here to make friends? Or to lose them? Are you here to laugh or to cry? Are you here to be built up or to be torn down? Do your words heal & not hurt? Because no matter which life you're in (3dx, RLC, SL or RL) you should always be compassion of one another. You should always heal & not hurt. You should always be a friend & laugh. Not make friends only to let them cry. Be truthful. Be bold. Be someone you admire. Be someones hero. Be a friend. It's better than giving someone another reason to cry. Just remember we are all on here for a reason..So bring laughter wherever you go & it will return to you. Share a smile & you'll see one reflected back to you. Being kind is never the wrong thing to do. =)

Good post Brat.

One thing I think a lot of these people that will say it is only a game, that we are just pixels and it shouldn't be taken so seriously, is that a lot of them will also say they stay because of the friends they have made.

I don't usually comment any post, I am one to just sit back and read and speaking in general I think it's a bunch of b/s grown adult have to act like this and cause issues for people. I play by the rule, you're not always going to like everyone because believe me there are some, lol I am adult enough to stay in my area and let them do what they like, I am not here for them anyway or to cause issues with anyone. People on here don't care what they do or who they HURT then they want to call it a "GAME". Sorry but last I looked we all had hearts and emotions, and because of this b/s shit I lost someone I really truly LOVED..I will leave you with this final thing to think about:

So before you decide that we're "all" just "pixels" that is easily discarded, ask yourself this, what does this accomplish? Are you here to make friends? Or to lose them? Are you here to laugh or to cry? Are you here to be built up or to be torn down? Do your words heal & not hurt? Because no matter which life you're in (3dx, RLC, SL or RL) you should always be compassion of one another. You should always heal & not hurt. You should always be a friend & laugh. Not make friends only to let them cry. Be truthful. Be bold. Be someone you admire. Be someones hero. Be a friend. It's better than giving someone another reason to cry. Just remember we are all on here for a reason..So bring laughter wherever you go & it will return to you. Share a smile & you'll see one reflected back to you. Being kind is never the wrong thing to do. =)

Very well said.