3DXChat Community

Problems with patch 224

Shanti

Hi,

It seems since the patch 224, the ignore button isn't working properly, if at all sometimes. Some people are just impossible to ignore... grrr...

The other problem I have, is that people are invisible sometimes when I get into a map, I see them talking on local, but avis are invisible, I need to change maps several times and return to see them.

And :

Also i can see ignored people.. i can see them talking in local too

it seems that the maps not loeading complete. After 2nd relog into map i can see her sometimes. And i see the dance and other animations not correct. It look like, that they standing inside his partner or they standing in the underground.

I have also seen others walking around nameless, but only since the update happened.

Just using this thread to throw this here

The Standing Bug - Whether someone is partnered or not, or on an actionable item, they 'stand' into idle animation when someone joins the zone. This can occur with people you are partnered with, and other couples as well. 

Hi,

It seems since the patch 224, the ignore button isn't working properly, if at all sometimes. Some people are just impossible to ignore... grrr...

The other problem I have, is that people are invisible sometimes when I get into a map, I see them talking on local, but avis are invisible, I need to change maps several times and return to see them.

I have the same problem  :)

I have the some problem, since thursday, it seems that the maps not loeading complete. After 2nd relog into map i can see her sometimes. And i see the dance and other animations not correct. It look like, that they standing inside his partner or they standing in the underground.

I tested it on my notebook its the same there. I send a mail to support and gizmo too.

I saw two people couple dancing last night, however only one persons name was visible. I could click on the person without a name and bring up their profile just fine, I have also seen others walking around nameless, but only since the update happened.

I been having strange problems as well. The odd random person with no name.. Some people just wont even show up on my screen or in chat.. Friends have mentioned the same thing. I have seen people having sex fully clothed. lots of people just randomly standing still, when when they are supposed to be slow dancing. Invisible hugs.. people with no hair and naked...

Its wonky since update, Real wonky!

Naked people without hair, People without name, sex fully clothed all these are not related to this update and its been here for ages.

Invisibility and people standing in each other ... yeah that's the new stuff.

1. I am seeing couples legs twitching in the couple dance  

2. People standing or even walking in slow motion inside someone else. 

3. Blacklisted is able to talk to me (no bueno)

4. Cant see friends they are invisible but can still see them talking

5. New poses are glitching alot. With every new group pose

6. People having sex but still have their clothes on

Here is some examples

NibfcXG.pngkbCs3pB.png4nZYzJV.pngfRO0sJm.pngdHEXKgY.png

qCUsrnH.pngEEKRZ0s.png

Having to reenter rooms such as the Night Club because not all of the members in it are showing...you can receive a PM from someone you dont see when you enter the room.  You have to renter to try and fix this. :huh:

Also, people appear to be dancing with themselves when couple dancing.

Naked people without hair, People without name, sex fully clothed all these are not related to this update and its been here for ages.

Fair enough, but they sure seem to be more prevalent now then before Thursdays update. For me anyway.. I am seeing tons of people with no name now. Way more bald naked people and a ton more sex with cloths (especially threesomes), The bugs seem a lot more amplified and abundant for me. Before the update i  could count on one hand how many times i saw these in a night. Now it is noticeably greater.  The nameless people bug seems the worst. 

Yes Riela, people ghosting round the room and naked is not a new thing, it happened a lot In my first month. But in my 9 months here I have never come across people with no names, fully clothed wandering round the room interacting with others and talking in chat, well not since patch 224. So although this might not be related to the patch 224 for you, it is for me as its only occurred since that patch.

Yes as I pointed out invisibility is new thing. And as Nymphpott said It might be more common now or more noticeable but certainly it was here before.

I listed people without name tags in my bug collection topic almost month ago long before patch 224 (group sex) that topic was done with the help of many players (around 20) when I asked them what bugs they know about and what they notice. People without name tags were mentioned multiple times. 

So it wasn't just "me" you might simply not noticed :P

I have been having some of the same issues. Disconnecting when I log in. Yes, I have experienced disconnects before but it has been exponentially worse since the update. I have to make several attempts to load a location. Sometimes I just give up and close the game. It is rather disappointing that there has not been a response to these issues. No communication as to when these issues will be resolved. You will lose people because of it. If I have to decide to just close the game because I cannot load a location, then what am I paying for and why?

Either there has been a change in netcode or sync setting with the client/server links but there are a high number of people experiencing errors, and there are a lot. We need some kind of feedback or reply that thru are working on it

Well Panti, They would have to check forums first

just saying ... *crawls back to the cave*

I am also working on big update for my bug topic as well my visual bug list. I will update both with as much info about 224 patch as I can. Hopefully it will help someone.

I will bump them after I am done.

Lisa and Gizmo

Something has to be done and soon. We know you read these so please at least acknowledge. I am getting a little tired of sitting down only to be PMd saying "OMG Mikey what the fuck" when I sit on somebody I cannot see, or watching people stand inside each other half way into the floor, or the myriad of other issues we are experiencing.

Not only that but we are losing good people like Macca because of the bugs and lack if action or reaction to them. We need a resolution to these issues and fast... echoing what Riela and Shanti said above, we need some confirmation that you know and are working on fixes to the issues.

Please

Mikey

Just using this thread to throw this here

The Standing Bug - Whether someone is partnered or not, or on an actionable item, they 'stand' into idle animation when someone joins the zone. This can occur with people you are partnered with, and other couples as well. 

It's more than "some" Gizmo :)

1. People not loading/being invisible

2. Sync bugs with sitting/standing/dancing/kissing/sex

3. Falling through things

4. Clothing staying on during sex

5. Ignore utterly broken

6. Xgold daily collection bug

7. Animations failing to happen

There are a number of threads, please please please fix us :)