3DXChat Community

3DXChat streams on Plexstorm

Gizmo

I have a different opinion now somewhat, I dug a little deeper, and checked it out, I think it looks fun, if the parties know, who are the ones live streaming, and should ask first, but I did not see any personal chat shown between the hostess and her character and the player, which is the way it should be, seemed both parties knew about the other, and the players were the ones playing in game and interacting with the Performer, in plexstorm...It actually was a interesting environment, and does add another aspect to the game for those that may enjoy that sort of stuff, even seemed reissue, and for all those who love being voyeur, or like this type of fantasy, it was pretty interesting..

too many have left for me to like this forum....to many gets hurt on this forum...

@Nixxx

I am sorry, if that was due to unfair and hurting comments.. I hope that was not the case. On the other side, I know that if someone represents a different opinion as myself that could hurt..

However, the worst thing you can do is to run away, if it gets difficult.. Too many people do that instead of defending themselves .. a good quote here is Albert Einstein:

"Die Welt wird nicht bedroht von den Menschen, die böse sind, sondern von denen, die das Böse zulassen." (The world is not threatened by the people who are evil, but by those who allow evil.)

Regards,

Xeno

hurt by words in a forum? realy? its hard to believe that person could be hurt through other opionions, in my eyes this is living democray, exchange of creativity and thougs about things in this game, we should be proud that it is possilble to do so,

For a better 3dxchat Seli, Yen and Amy

The key word here that you have said is BETWEEN TWO PARTIES...and I am from the US and there are laws against taping sexual activities that have no ones permission to be aired let alone recorded for public consumption...https://www.forbes.com/sites/daniellecitron/2014/05/15/nonconsensual-taping-of-sex-partners-is-a-crime/#6e7014d26ce0 and http://what-when-how.com/privacy/stephanies-law/

Know what I find bullshit is here are people that have been streaming, taking photos and doing what these new streamers are doing with the exception that people are being made aware of their acts being streamed. We have people that harassed others to prove the girl is a real girl, if you are one of those complainers, here you go now shut the fuck up. The rest can just ignore the streamers or give them a chance. 

If you are being an asshole and get shown as an asshole, guess what asshole, you got what ya wanted 5 seconds of fame being an asshole.

If you cheat and get caught on live stream well, fuck it pass awards for that. 

Thing is we are complaining about something many know has been going on more than likely since the game began, recording and streaming. However this is a chance for the game to promote out side well however we discovered this, (a friend asked me to come with her, I was at Thrixxx, pays to miss spell). There are many games that offer a free game experience and then they rob you, this one, you pay to play. A chance for people to see the actual game, I like that. What I don't get is why Sin's? There are so many talented room builders out there but Sin's it is too small for the curious ones. My opinion and I know I am right! :ph34r:  

The issue I see with this is that users are going into room that are for all users while live streaming.   They aren't asking if anyone is okay with that and then get rude with you about it because you ask them to not live stream in your room and respect the other users.

I don't have an issue with PlexStorm or users doing it but respect the other users first.  Let them know you're doing it and if someone asks not to do it in their room or to record them, don't. 

@Nixxx

I am now beginning to understand you ... ;)

Regards

Xeno

I am understanding to. When some do try to stand up for themselves they get bullied by those who are more ah less the favorites of the staff. They can get away with bullying and other sorts of drama filled activities and why? all in who they are friends with and will let you know it in that WC cesspool. I can understand why others either leave or just take it and hurt from it. And yes you can get your feelings hurt from words and peoples evilness...here just like in the real world. Just because its a game with a avi dont mean feelings arent present. it a lil more than a game...actually not like a game at all because everything is based on HUMAN interaction not a bot or simulation of a computer participation- and if the bullies are having ther fun in the WC and getting a way wit it than guess what they will feel just as easy and free recording what ever moves them to record and broadcast at their convenience...wit out ah second thought and probably without a repercussion.

I have sat back and read every post and viewpoint, opposed or in support of this streaming issue. Each of you has valid points whether I agree or not, they are all worth consideration. With that said this will be my last comment on this subject.

Firstly, when Gizmo was in negotiations with Plexstorm, I wish he would have taken into consideration the sensitivity of a sex game like this in regards to his clients privacy, regardless of what is streamed, but he did not. This was, and understandably so, a business decision he made, and undoubtedly will increase his profits. And as much as we bitch and complain now, the cat is out of the bag and there is nothing that Gizmo can do to reverse this. I honestly cannot see him reversing his decision publically, nor can I see him investing time into code that will make available to us an icon or warning that someone is streaming our toons to the general public when we still have bugs or things we want in game.

Please note I used the term general public specially because, I have visited Plexstorm to see for myself, the age verification process is such that any underage person out there can access what you are doing in 3dx by simply clicking on a button that’s says they are over 18. Additionally, I have seen players walking around 3dx streaming, and although, harmless in their own mind, none of them broadcast when entering either public areas or private worlds that they were streaming to let the people know within that area they were part of an outside audience. Some were actually fly camming for close ups of couples tucked away in a semi private area btw. Yes, I know if you don’t want to be seen in public or in rooms doing things then just don’t do it. But a lot of us have a voyeur/exhibitionist tendency that we may be ok being seen by players of like mind in game, but have a major problem with being seen by people outside the game that have no investment in community, they can comment, criticize, troll, whatever, and for all intents and purposes, cannot be held accountable for any actions because they are not a part of the community.

Is this even legal? I don’t know, and I will leave that to the greater minds out there than I to determine this. But from a fundamentally moral standpoint, I have issue with players making real money at this stream site by using me as even a backdrop character. Moreover, I am not even broaching the subject of music being played in room to the stream that may or may not be legal to do so.

To me, this is a fundamental change in the game, it converts 3dx from a community of people that over time have been vetted for their trust and mine for that matter to a game that is more of a public attraction. It’s now no different than the millions of sex cam sites out there now, the only difference is you are a part of their profit whether you know it or not.

Just my opinion, everyone’s got one I suppose.

@Dallas ..

I completely agree with your opinion. As I said before I see a lot of risks here, especially most people which are part of the streaming are not aware that they are broadcasted. My decision is that I will set every streamer on "Full ignore" just to protect myself. That will be some work because I have to check Plexstorm for streamers and then find them in the game..

Best regards,

Xeno

Well  I have read this and would like to opt out thanks.

If the live streamers can be identified here, whether by volunteering or others finding them, Id be grateful so I can also but them on my ignore.

Just to make it clear, I do not give permission for any of my sessions to be filmed or live streamed without seeking my permission first.

Well  I have read this and would like to opt out thanks.

If the live streamers can be identified here, whether by volunteering or others finding them, Id be grateful so I can also but them on my ignore.

Just to make it clear, I do not give permission for any of my sessions to be filmed or live streamed without seeking my permission first.

its simple, watch plexstorm, and you see who ist streaming. Most of the uses the same nick for both ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a big mistake Gizmo,

I'm with Vaughan_Rarius on this, I'm just going to opt out. No thank you very much, but better luck next time.

That's actually a great idea. To find Streamers on Plex-thing-a-ma-bob and ignore them in 3DX.

Lets take it a step further and create a user list on a separate thread. That way, "WE" can post the Horde-Streamer's names and let "each person" decide who to associate with. Turn around is fair play.

If not me.....  Who will it be, I wonder?

who_watches_the_watchmen_by_natestarke-d

• 4 weeks later...

in my opinion the problem is completely far-fetched.

When I'm leading my stream, I always warn all people in the room.

when I have sex during the stream, I always warn my partner about it.

all chat messages I will close my image from the webcam.

so viewers do not see the messages of my personal chat.

so my partner is always warned, and if he does not wish he will not take part in my stream.

these are my stream rules and I always stick to them.

by secret I'll tell you that most people are looking for me in the game during my stream.

they ask me to get into my live stream.

for this reason I do not have any problems.

adhere to these rules during the stream, and everyone will be happy.

I will be glad to see you on my live stream in my favorite game

in my opinion the problem is completely far-fetched.
When I'm leading my stream, I always warn all people in the room.
when I have sex during the stream, I always warn my partner about it.
all chat messages I will close my image from the webcam.
so viewers do not see the messages of my personal chat.
so my partner is always warned, and if he does not wish he will not take part in my stream.
these are my stream rules and I always stick to them.
by secret I'll tell you that most people are looking for me in the game during my stream.
they ask me to get into my live stream.
for this reason I do not have any problems.
adhere to these rules during the stream, and everyone will be happy.
I will be glad to see you on my live stream in my favorite game

This is a good set of rules to follow and i commend you on your decision to respect the privacy of others. However, it's more than just you that others need to worry about or take into consideration. 

I know you are not responsible for anyone else's actions but your own and I am not suggesting that you should be. I'm only bringing up the point that while I do appreciate and respect your attention to other player's privacy, the question still remains... What about everyone else who is streaming?

Edit: BTW i wanted to tell you that you have very pretty eyes  ;)