3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

We need it, and we want it so fast as possible :-)))

How can we be sure that the quality is good?

Like in AChat , there i create poses and not only i . And we sended the poses to them , they  looked if the auality is good and belive me it was not easy but easyer than here, because the had more poses in a pos.

So why not, so long not anybody can load them up withaut a look if they are good.

I Vote yes  ///

1) How can you vote no becasuse YOU DON'T want to use the new poses  ... SIMPLE DON'T USE THEM ...... and let those that want to use them use them ....

2) Why do you want devs to check poses? you have a room and betty/bob ... check out which poses you want to use. Like with a bad room I can choose not to go back.

3) And if it concerns you that there will be some considered as better lovers because they select better poses with better text ... ITS THE SAME IN REAL LIFE  ... those prepared to spend time on how they make love and consider their partners will be better lovers  ....

learn or stay a mediocre lover.

Ever heard quality over quantity?

What do I do if suddenly there are people using disturbing or really awfully made poses everywhere?

Do I leave place?

Do I start putting people on ignore massively and then either see ghosts fucking around further decaying my enjoyment of the game.

If this was free game I would agree but on another note we all pay 20 / month or whatever regional equivalent, It would be unfair if someone got access to 150 poses while other got access to 50 only further fueling 3rd party and other transactions to a note of Achat "Pay me RL cash and you can enjoy these poses too" I don't want that attitude here. And while you can say RL is unfair, this is game. There's no reason why game should be especially since we are paying customers.

I also don't want this game to turn into SL where in square room one wall got wallpaper from real life, other wall got texture from anime, third wall got huge pixel quality textures while last wall looks like it was made in 99 in paint ms. 

This is same with poses, I don't want to see barely animated badly stretched poses all over the game, awkward movements or broken textures.

If there's shit room I can choose to never go back. If there are shit poses I will see them everywhere.

This game got only few qualities compared to competitors, these are graphics, simple UI and clean sleek environment, no RL / money prostitution. If this game starts to look like broken clusterfuck of morrowind sex poses Which it will if there's no quality assurance I won't be here and I am sure many others as well. If you want SL why don't you go there?

Learn or stay a mediocre lover. What a extremely close minded person you are.  There are other ways to get poses, ways developers should seek. Hire programmers, ask people who make SFM / blender animations ask community for help in certain projects.

Opening flood gates to unfiltered low quality shit, is never right choice.

Ever heard quality over quantity?

What do I do if suddenly there are people using disturbing or really awfully made poses everywhere?

Do I leave place?

Do I start putting people on ignore massively and then either see ghosts fucking around further decaying my enjoyment of the game.

Ever heard of using the right pose for the right moment?  I often have a full sexual encounter using just a slow dance and text .... But I pay for graphics so like to use them  .... And its nicer if I can pick poses that actually mirror what I am doing and saying.

Personally what other people get up to doesn't bother me  ... I don't go around watching other people fuck  ... so why would the way they choose to fuck spoil my game?

Ever heard of using the right pose for the right moment?  I often have a full sexual encounter using just a slow dance .... But I pay for graphics so like to use them  .... And its nicer if I can pick poses that actually mirror what I am doing.

Personally what other people get up to doesn't bother me  ... I don't go around watching other people fuck  ... so why would the way they chosse to fuck spoil my game?

I don't see how your first question is related to single thing I wrote there. Unless you purposefully skipped rest of my post where I say there are other ways to get sex poses than low quality open floodgates.

To your second line "personally" what other people do doesn't bother you, well maybe it bothers me or others? Maybe it impairs my immersion if suddenly game quality takes nosedive down?

if for example I am in orgy room enjoying my time and suddenly there are people doing poses that disgust me or are barely animated, where necks or bodies barely move or move in unrealistic broken, twisted way.

Why would they make poses to ruin other people fun? Now we got people masturbating on you,  who knows what else we would get with unregulated editor? Considered that? Ignorelist isn't solution because it doesn't remove them from your game only hides them from your eyes and as we know there are DLLS which you can use to completely remove ignore of other person.

I don't see how your first question is related to single thing I wrote there. Unless you purposefully skipped rest of my post where I say there are other ways to get sex poses than low quality open floodgates.

Well as you shot out an unrelated platitude "Ever heard quality over quantity?" why does it bother you when I throw one back?

And sorry  .... I don't feel sorry for people that want other non related people to fuck in a way that pleases them ....

At the end of the day the Pose Editor is something folks have wanted since the WE came out.  We want more sex in our sex game.  Nobody wants poor quality stuff but then we'd never get anything.  Clothes/Tattoos and other things are sorely needed and God Bless they easily could have made some gold sinks by now.  The point being if they aren't going to make poses themselves then let us do it.  There should be 100 poses in this game by now not to mention clothes/avi options.

In a game that is obviously under developed I'll take what I can get.  The next decent sex game will inevitably unseat 3dx if they don't get shit in gear, but then we said that 7 months ago xD.

Well as you shot out an unrelated platitude "Ever heard quality over quantity?" why does it bother you when I throw one back?

And sorry  .... I don't feel sorry for people that want other non related people to fuck in a way that pleases them ....

It totally doesn't bother me, what is sad though is that you are someone who can't have proper conversation because you didn't addressed any of my points of Why the editor is really bad and what are other possible alternatives instead just pushed your little narrative ;) But that's okay.

Has to be some sort of approval by the community or by the devs.  Otherwise, it's going to be a disaster of forbidden acts that will end this game, if it gets out to the media. 

The game lets people of who can pay and say they are of age here.   Among other files and computer, issues are.

I would like to see more security.   Seems the community has shut down talking about this post   http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5085-pandora-review/

Maybe because those paranoid pandora users just buy more accounts?

It totally doesn't bother me, what is sad though is that you are someone who can't have proper conversation because you didn't addressed any of my points of Why the editor is really bad and what are other possible alternatives instead just pushed your little narrative ;) But that's okay.

How can anyone have a "proper conversation" about something we know nothing about yet?

By the way I worked a lot with crazy talk animator (was out many years ago)  .... Yes it can be complex creating animations, however it can be very very simple.

There are pre-made animations, that can be linked  .... a scene can flow from start to finish by simply choosing a character or characters and link them with animations creating a story line and wallah :)

And no it doesn't make the graphics low quality

I voted yes. I want the other half of the build editor that they gave us. The devs can keep the sub pose groups of single/partner - standing/dance/idle pose groups. I want full edit on pose bones they gave in the builder with the ability to decide whats even in the pose groups when the menu procs in game. Let the builder decide whats in the game as it was intended to do so. Cheers!!

Yes. Just Do It.

Anyone remember the following post?

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes there's a lot of oral because there's barely any in-game already, though the majority of these are user suggestions from this thread.

These are all 16-20 frame loop animations, while an in-game animation would be something like 120 frames (I'm just guessing). Those animations would have constraints on certain bones to change their movement over time to make it look less repetitive.

None of these pictures here have polished head/face/hand/finger/legs/feet bone movement, they're simply for demonstration. These all took about 20-30 minutes each but if I were to do a full animation it would have all of the above and only take about an hour to complete each final 'pose'.

Why am I doing this? Because right now I have nothing better to do (holiday woo woooo) and more importantly I want to show you how easy this is (lazy devs).

P7RN26pH.gifUNRNEvl5.gif

Ok7DvMFE.gifOAObXeuQ.gif

rRs47YmU.gifxgohG5Hb.gif

bIYBEgba.gifCHgbcoaX.gif

WvER91Wu.gifHNmfSLMw.gif

So 20 to 30 minutes for Goose (an admittedly experienced designer) to create a new pose.  Or was he lying?

I just don't see why it would be soooo damn impossible for a newbie to create a good-looking pose in a few hours .... using pre-rigged 3dx models, and a quality built-in pose editor / animator.  

No bouncing breasts, not natural... it is very creepy. Very far from what we have now. You could do it but it is creepy

Did you bother to read Goose's post?  I quoted it for you.  He dashed those poses off in 20 or 30 minutes to make a point.  Jesus Christ.  They could be polished.

Is an unfinished pose used as an illustration really so "creepy" that you'd prefer to wait until the end of time (and a day) for another pose from the devs?

Edited by Ceres

Waaaaa mah eyes hurt, so much read and so many questions eeeps.

Where do ah start.

Firstly ah want a Clothes Editor and a Dance Editor, why you ask, Coz,,,, ah want eets gimme!  Ah tinks this will really spice tha game up and ah polled everyone too and they all said YES so neerrrr!

BUT before any Candy we needs tha bugs dead. This game is becoming 3DXSplat, everywhere ah go, a bug needs treadin on :P not a real bug but a Game Bug, like getting discoed, like tha Hug/Wave Bug, Ghost Bug, Mannequin Bug, Disco Bug,  etceteraaaaaar etceteraaaar. Dun sweep da bergs under da reergs, kik them to tha Moooooooooooooon Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok down ta bizzniss........ Do ah want a Pose Editor.....Ok are we talking Sex Pose, Couple Pose, Single Pose, Strike a Pose or look like a Poser.

Sex Pose.  Yes...... This just brings up a thousand questions tho like so many have already asked.

Quality v Quantity, and how do we make them, share them etc 

If Joe Colder walks into a bar with his 1 new pose he worked on all week ready to try eet outs on Big Boob Scrapey Knees Nelly then hows eet gonna works.

He Colds her as per usual but this time she gets tha option to accept and D/L tha " Best pose in da Universe" named bah Joe so that she will get all his lervins. Ah dunno how eet will work there are like so many scenarios but I'm guessin tha Devs are all ova dis one like Nelly usually is at Sins...SluuurPsth!

Also a good point made bah Riela is........ does this mean ah have ta look at all da bad ideas peeps have and all da broken tards and misfits now sexing in mah face when I'm boogalooing to da beats movin da feets only ta have sum broke body circus freaks humpin like busted up Barbie and Ken Dolls chewed up and spats out bah mah Dog? If so ill make a taking out da garbage pose and Dunk that crap in da bin coz these colors dun run Bubbs :P

Ah agree with Cerez, how long do we, and that's tha "We" who like have been askin for FFF and BMSD poses :P for like eons and dunn got nada jip all tanx ya Mum fo da cookies.

If we get at least 10 good ones outa 1 million then we are still ahead of da pack so why would we all not want sumink all shiney and new.

Id rather get sumink than nufink and if we get sum banged up crooky doll poser that makes tha game suk then wotevs, I'm sure da Devs know wot they are doing  :D  really ah have da faiths but theres just a little part of me laughing coz afta all is said and dunns we will prolly get a pose editor we can only use with Betty and Bob ROFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then yas will all be miffed ta bits BAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Tha poses ah want are Singular Poses, like ah wanna have hair that moves and ah can brush eet outa mah perty eyes :P, ah wanna Blow a Kiss, or Kiss mah g/fs on da cheeks, which cheeks, ErmaGerds decisions decisions!

Ah wanna slap a colda in da face when saying no 5 times just dunn work, ah wanna point mah finga gun at him as he rubs his face and squeeze one off, ah wanna slide a drink down tha bar  ah wanna create mah own dance moves, ah wanna express mahself wif poses galore like tha rest of us want to, ah knows coz ah took da polls.

So tha question is huge, do ah want a Pose Editor?

HELL YEAH! but make eet soopa doopa or dis place is gonna look like tha walking dead! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!!!!

everyone lets chill for a moment.... Maybe its going to be an easy editor... ehm... let me get this clear....

Maybe they will make pre-made animations and poses and all we have to do is gather the poses we love in one pose... ok let me be more clear... let me put it in an easier description and just for your info im not a 3d expert so dont judge me:

We have two genders in the game MALE | FEMALE

So if we want to create lets say a lesbian threesome for example.... here is the process:

We got premade poses from the devs.... so its like mix matching with hundreds of possibilities 

Female pose ***1*** : Female on her back legs open (possible to add a male (MF Missionary) / Add a male (Oral) / Add a Female (Strap-on) / Add a Female (Oral))

Female Pose ***2*** : Female on her fours (Possible to add male (MF Doggy) / Add two males (doggy / oral) / Add three males (doggy/cowgirl/oral) / add female (oral) / add female (strap on) / add two females (oral / strap on ) etc......

Maybe i couldnt explain that properly but its like mix matching you take one pose from the female and add it to a pose from a male and tada!!! you get a new pose or maybe a new threesome or a new foursome or a gangbang or whatever you fantasize about.....

The DEVS know very well that we cant do hard things so I dont expect them to add something from mars... lets give them the chance to improve.... we all were against changing 1.0 and blah blah blah bugs bugs bugs and so on and look.... it was the best thing to happen and we got alot of advantage on the other adult game communities...

Lets all relax and chill cuz there is a million ways to do it the easy way and its not like the devs will give us a licensed copy of 3DSMAX or MAYA and tell us to have fun and create....

With all love 

JJ

Damn, pose editor sure why not.

But my guess is that we will have so many bad animations out there soon so it will be a big turn off.

Am i the only female in here that thinks that the only way to attract new female players is to focus on social poses and clothing??

Please, fix all the basic bugs first. Then mayby a editor to create clothes and ofcourse more social poses. I can live with the poses we have right now. I dont need many poses to have proper good fuck, i use my brain.

But we have no poses or clothes to social attract each other. And after we got this im all in for new poses i just think the game will be more fun if we look good and not look like twins all the time and actually can express ourself with social poses.

Some times u need to show your middle finger to someone

Just my opinion.