3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

It could be easy to handle it.

Maybe we need Game Advisors..........some would be it for less.......they can look and control the incoming Poses wish could be send via mail or an seperate upload.

I think , that most of us , who can build Poses, would build for nothing than Thank you..........we build rooms for us, why not build Poses ? I dont need Money or Gold, because its fun.......an we or i would make it for fun and the Great com we have.

We need new and good Poses maybe like we have in slowdance with some integratet poses........like it is in achat........that could be able.With new and good Poses we can reach more People  and it makes the game more Interesting, because for much things, we must type ans type....because we dont have these poses.

And one more Question to Gizmo:

It is Possible that we can have a second gimmik? Because to them who like BDSM , we must agree all Poses, why we can hace a Hook......we can set on of and on for Pose to confirm , so we can think for us self, when we want to confirm and when not:-) thanks:-)

• 2 weeks later...

im sure Gizmo dont wanna let down all the awesome players that he first asked n 85% of ppl said yes we want it :)

85% of forum community said yes n forum community is all the most standard playerbase kinda .

i mean forum ppl are regular loyal players :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Seems they work on it right now... Thats from their Telegram

YZQpFCD.gif

gHhzG2W.gif

lzcCLaB.gif

Is Just Fascinating... :wub:

i knew Gizmo would do a great thing here

https://t.me/play3dx/161

https://t.me/Play3DX/158

https://t.me/Play3DX/157

The Bad thing is the Telegram, we should be receiving that info right here in the Forum too... :P

Congratulations, Great Work Guys, keep doing your best and i'm sure the final product will be awesome... :D

its from 3DSMax, not the pose editor

I see, that you seen pose editor already?... Or maybe you think, that it sould looks some different from 3DSMax because of something? I don't see the difference, if it's a tool, that able to change or create pose animations and I don't really know why they would show 3DSMax's possibilities in their Telegram channel...

To show what they are workin on duh...Dont get your hopes up is all im saying ,maybe we get lucky but dont be disappointed if we dont get it... it sure can be a pose editor but still doesnt mean that we end up getting it , im staying passive on that one and wait it out before i start to get excited

I am not sure after looking at it more closely it could be 3DSMax it doesn't have the same axis that the world editor does for one thing. Telegram does show the interface more clearly though it seems a bit interactive for being 3DSMax, but maybe it is some type of editing tool/plugin for 3DSMax that's not in the game itself.

May be I am wrong? But as there are actualy poses in the game, I guess there must be an option to create them.

Unless poses grow on trees.

The question is how it could be implemented into the game. If it is an open source tool it won't be too difficult, I suppose. However, this looks very promising and I can imagine, it would bring a real boost to the game.

I haven't seem anything like that around the Unity store.

If it is a package, then I would say they have been doing at least some work with it as it has sexual poses being created, if it was just a package I don't think any sexual poses would have been created as a sample by the creator of the package.

So it is at least a good chance the devs made those previews.

What I would like to know is if they were actually done inside the Unity engine, if so then I can see a really good pose editor coming into the game and maybe not to far away.

If not, and these are done just in a package outside of Unity that they are going to try and incorporate in the game, then it could be a long way off and maybe never happen.

But to me, it looks like they have found something or maybe even developed it themselves that is really exceptional.

I don't think this is just a con where they are showing us something we will not get.

If it is they would stand to loose to many customers by showing us something like this and not delivering.

I think the big thing we need to try and find out is, is this actually done inside Unity ?

Can you Gizmo, or one of the people that talks with him let us know.

A while ago I asked someone from the Unity forums if it was possible to have animations load to a client computer from another client computer.

This guy has worked professionally on a lot of games and has a lot of knowledge on what can be and can't be done.

He said he has not actually done that but believes it can be done.

So what that would mean for a game like 3DXChat if they give us a pose editor, is we could create poses that are kept just in our own computer and not on the game server or in the main game folder supplied to everyone.

When we use those poses the animation file gets sent to the other people who need to be able to see it from our own computer.

The advantage of that is we don't end up with millions of poses having to be stored in our game folders and all the user created poses, which I could see being maybe thousands every month, having to be given to us in updates.

Plus could you imagine the menu for poses, if we ended up with say hundreds of thousands.

If they are giving us a pose editor I think they would have to be planning a client to client delivery and not have it the way poses are delivered now.

And likely have it so we share poses we make ourselves with others like the world editor.

Will be interesting to see how they do the UI for this.

My opinion, if these samples were actually done inside Unity, then we can expect a really good pose editor.

But likely only for creating sex poses and idle poses, not dance poses.

Could maybe use it to create dance poses but I think it would be hard for us to do and get a good quality dance pose.

Its hard to say what we are looking at, but I think it does seems to be a 3DSMax plugin, since the gizmos and axis labels are exactly the same as in 3DSMax, and different then they are in the world editor. It could be a prototype of their code running in 3DSMax, or maybe they plan on making a 3DSMax plugin that contains the rigged models, and also having some type of in game animation previewer after the animations are imported. On the other hand they released this image a while ago as well. I don't think we will know till they tell us more for sure though. 

2f0av14.jpg

It could be a package they found that has those controls incorparated, that is done in script tht can be used in Unity.

I just think it would be something they wouldn't be stupid enough to do, show us something done in 3DS or Maya having us think it is work done on the pose editor they have talked about.

That would be really unprofessional and could make them the laughing stock around the industry if they did that.

Word will get around in game about this and expectations will be high, no way can they show something like this and not expect everyone to believe it is showing work done on a pose editor.

If they don't deliver on this now they will loose a lot of players, and the ones that stay will have very little faith left and not believe a word they say.

I don't think they would be that stupid.

But who knows, maybe I still put more trust in peoples integrity than I should, even though that has been lowered quite a lot since I joined the game.

A while ago I asked someone from the Unity forums if it was possible to have animations load to a client computer from another client computer.

This guy has worked professionally on a lot of games and has a lot of knowledge on what can be and can't be done.

He said he has not actually done that but believes it can be done.

So what that would mean for a game like 3DXChat if they give us a pose editor, is we could create poses that are kept just in our own computer and not on the game server or in the main game folder supplied to everyone.

When we use those poses the animation file gets sent to the other people who need to be able to see it from our own computer.

The advantage of that is we don't end up with millions of poses having to be stored in our game folders and all the user created poses, which I could see being maybe thousands every month, having to be given to us in updates.

Plus could you imagine the menu for poses, if we ended up with say hundreds of thousands.

If they are giving us a pose editor I think they would have to be planning a client to client delivery and not have it the way poses are delivered now.

And likely have it so we share poses we make ourselves with others like the world editor.

Will be interesting to see how they do the UI for this.

Besides of including all poses in a game client with updates (what I am almost sure they will not do, client will be too heavy and too hard to use) and making a client to client pose transfer and sharing a pose files like we do with a world files, there is actually another options - to approve and include in game only most upvoted poses or only poses, that they personally choose. I don't say that this variations of how to do things is good/bad ones - I just say that it's also possible that they do it this way. We can't know how it will be at this point.