3DXChat Community

Dear Gizmo :)

JuicyJina

I have two small ideas maybe suggested before:

1. No sex zone or zoning system in world editor, we can marque / set a zone area where all sex animations are disabled for players in the room and that makes it more controllable for some of us where people just have sex on the dance floor although we have extra rooms for that...

2. Admin controlled rooms:

- Open / Close room lights

- Set day/night and enable day night cycle ( 1 min RL = 1 Hour in game) so every 24 mins the cycle flips.

- Kick / Ban / promote members:

Promotion members is being able to give our associates / friends some kind of rank customized by us like for instance I have a strip club so i want to be able to promote the girls and add "stripper" under their names when they enter the room or "bartender" for my bartender so other players know that these people are "working" and the roleplay goes on plus promoting a member to moderator so they could ban / kick / close room if the owner went afk... you got the drill.  

- Room description / welcome message .... For me spamming the local chat is not a favorite of mine but what to do? Maybe add a pop up message feature where we can customize it and pops up on their room whenever a player enters the room... I would like to welcome my guests every now and then :)

- Maybe we can take the profit from the beer? really? im displaying it in my room for you 3dx devs and getting some sales and i dont get at least a cut from the beer sales? :P

- Promote visitors... like i mentioned above "zoning system" so we have a vip zone that only members we promote get access to that area through a door that lets promoted visitors in and stays closed for other normal visitors :P i would love to have that in my club....

So gizmo i guess they are simple but its up to you :)

JJ

And I feel like, if they used resources into making such an update, 99% of the community would go raging about the pointless updates they make x)

I mean no offense but thats just the reality~

But that is the same with everything in life. Car safety, could be better, sports team, they could be better, I admit more poses here would be great, but a pose will not attract as much as a new creative mind. Giving that mind the ability to show what they can do (room) is well more alluring to new players and some old ones. My advice to Gizmo is hire Rochi, the cheat engine sucked, Rochi, thank you for making it better. And please fix the music issue, anyone should be able to DJ, it be great!

- Open / Close room lights

- Set day/night and enable day night cycle ( 1 min RL = 1 Hour in game) so every 24 mins the cycle flips.

- Kick / Ban / promote members:

Promotion members is being able to give our associates / friends some kind of rank customized by us like for instance I have a strip club so i want to be able to promote the girls and add "stripper" under their names when they enter the room or "bartender" for my bartender so other players know that these people are "working" and the roleplay goes on plus promoting a member to moderator so they could ban / kick / close room if the owner went afk... you got the drill.  

- Room description / welcome message .... For me spamming the local chat is not a favorite of mine but what to do? Maybe add a pop up message feature where we can customize it and pops up on their room whenever a player enters the room... I would like to welcome my guests every now and then :)

- Maybe we can take the profit from the beer? really? im displaying it in my room for you 3dx devs and getting some sales and i dont get at least a cut from the beer sales? :P

I agree with all this , but if they do that , they will have 20 more pages of complaint because of no new pose lol

- Promote visitors... like i mentioned above "zoning system" so we have a vip zone that only members we promote get access to that area through a door that lets promoted visitors in and stays closed for other normal visitors :P i would love to have that in my club....

One way I would suggest to do this is to have a variant of landing zone but being an 'exit zone' instead which will lead to another designated room in the exit script controls.

That way it is possible to build a world of networked rooms (to other owner's rooms too), and the ability to transfer to the destination is controlled by the current sharing rules of the destination room.

JJ

Good ideas JJ. I did have 2 I wanted to comment on hence the quote being edited.

- Maybe we can take the profit from the beer? really? im displaying it in my room for you 3dx devs and getting some sales and i dont get at least a cut from the beer sales?  :P

I like this idea and at the end of the week you get "paid". I think it would definitely increase their sales and it would help in gift "sales". It's definitely a win-win situation.

- Promote visitors... like i mentioned above "zoning system" so we have a vip zone that only members we promote get access to that area through a door that lets promoted visitors in and stays closed for other normal visitors  :P i would love to have that in my club....

I would agree with Leopardus in room connecting just have one "public" and another "friends only" and if you can't connect them, at least allow us to open 2 rooms at once in the menu.

"I am your friend. Why is my wife not allowed to come to me in the VIP-Section?" :D Maybe like that.

A way to get around that would be to friend the spouse/partner. Plus, if your spouse/partner is wanting to go into a sex zone without you, what does that tell you about your relationship with them?

Myself I feel and what I feel means little. that it would be a million and one times easier to place poses if we were able to access Bob or Betty in World Editor. or even use one of our alts. if we have one. but that's just a small suggestion to make the placement of poses easier.