3DXChat Community

Game Etiquette for chatting and flirting - your opinion

Freezer

If I have to move around. (i get bored with the same area a lot) I will just open a pm and still talk. It's like the equivalent to texting for me.   :). Again it is the internet.. Some people will be rude, and inconsiderate, just move on and find others that are looking for the same thing. Many people play the games for different reasons and It's something we have to adapt to ^__^.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been thinking about this for a few days Freezer and how best to reply without typing out a full book as I struggle to convey things in just a few mere words.

As Macca said there are different kinds of people here. Some will chat to you out of courtesy and others will genuinely want to speak with you it is just more miss than hit on the Russian Roulette scale. It is unfortunate when you are speaking with somebody and they randomly change locations or just flat ignore you and speak to somebody else, however you get used to it and you develop a thicker skin. Please note I am NOT saying this is everyone so please put away the pitchforks. It has happened to all of us, however in the throng you always find somebody worth talking to.

I have had many a discussion with both sexes from a simple Hi that turned into amazing discussions of politics, economics, sexuality, life, love and many other topics and the fluidity with which they change is something to behold. Not all turn to flirting and it is not something I actively seek but if it does turn to flirting, so be it. I have lost hours talking, just like I lose hours with music :)

All I can say is that you will continue to have this experience and you just need to take the good with the bad. You will have some amazing, fulfilling conversations and you will have a few short ones that end with no word, just take them as they come, brush yourself off, and seek out the diamonds.

Well said and put Mikey... it's just the game of life one never gives up on... plenty of fish out there to seek, when u catch a bad one, try try again until u find that one that makes up for all the rest 

If I have to move around. (i get bored with the same area a lot) I will just open a pm and still talk. It's like the equivalent to texting for me.   :). Again it is the internet.. Some people will be rude, and inconsiderate, just move on and find others that are looking for the same thing. Many people play the games for different reasons and It's something we have to adapt to ^__^.

True that! Welcome to the internet eh!

Im also a "talking person" and, for this reason, i have few friends and spend too much time dancing alone in 3DX.

I think there are two kind of people out there. Some have a lot of friend, lot of time in 3DX and don't care about the newbies, like me. Other people just want to quick chat and sex and this type don't fit me well.

Its really SUCK A LOT trying approach people there...still looking to find my people lol

Im also a "talking person" and, for this reason, i have few friends and spend too much time dancing alone in 3DX.

I think there are two kind of people out there. Some have a lot of friend, lot of time in 3DX and don't care about the newbies, like me. Other people just want to quick chat and sex and this type don't fit me well.

Its really SUCK A LOT trying approach people there...still looking to find my people lol

Mist...aww hon come talk to me anytime I'm dancing about.

I've been in 3dx a while...don't have many friends...a few awesome ones I've known for a while and some new ones I met very recently...and I remember exactly what it's like to be a newbie.

I'm not interested in anything other than chat except with my Lady so you get no ulterior motive with me

Im also a "talking person" and, for this reason, i have few friends and spend too much time dancing alone in 3DX.

Its really SUCK A LOT trying approach people there...still looking to find my people lol

There are a lot of cool people, like Doll who will be your friend and talk to you without an ulterior motive to get into your pants :) You can even drop me a Hi if you see me... unless I am asleep in my beanbag chair in which case I will apologize now  ^_^  ^_^

When it comes to getting in touch with other people I tend to talk in local chat a lot to keep the atmosphere lively and to allow people in the room to learn what type of person I am. Ideally, people that like me would then start a private chat if they want to get to know me better.

I will always talk to people that say hi to me, but am often disappointed when I discover they didn't even read my profile text. If they did they already have an advantage. :)

And yes, a lot of people are here just to have virtual sex and don't give a rat's ass about personality. But there are enough interesting people around.

• 1 month later...

Thanks All! Very useful to me as a newbie.

I do always check out people's profiles. Speaking of which, it kind of irks me when a Profile only says "I love 3DXChat" in the details. Seems they're missing a good opportunity to "pre-qualify" the people who interact with them. Perhaps it happens because English is not their native language - in which case, I certainly understand.