3DXChat Community

Over 2000 members

Gizmo

post-1-0-26393800-1409324047.jpg

Wow! 3DXChat community has reached over 2000 members!  :o 
And we are very pleased that it keeps growing every day.

Let's celebrate it properly with a new Group Sex feature! 

poster162.jpg

Registration on our forums is absolutely FREE
So you can invite your friends to join us and to become a part of the best adult community in the world :)
We wish you a pleasant time!

3DXChat team

2000.jpg

Wow...this is exciting...and only having been here a couple of months..I remember when it was just 1,000. :o

Please keep it moving in this great direction. I am sure the membership will keep going up...

So when is the big party  Aurali asks about .... :lol: ?

Ha ... And how many of them aren't active on forum any longer? 1000 or more? 

Why don't we even know how many active playing people this game has? Is it such a huge secret?

This would be more interesting than the fact that the forum has about 2000 accounts (no matter if they are in use or not or players created multiple for their avatars) :ph34r: 

Well, Someone said it. GJ Jollito.

It is exactly as you said I am user 1101 according to forums and I didn't notice any "big growth" in population.

I am sure I would see those 1000 new members since march but zones are still empty as they were before.

Yes it looks like there are few more people maybe, maybe not.

What this says to me is simple that people come for 1 month and then leave and only very few stay longer.

I guess that's nature of adult games *sigh* so no one is to blame.

But celebrating this is kinda meaningless since there are plenty of alt accounts, inactive etc.

I love this game so much BUT

I am glad that I am not only one realizing that this is utterly useless number same as those awards on sites with less than 150 views per month likely as D1 pointed in the past.

But then on other hand not everyone have forum account as well.

What other games do is release number of subs that paid per quarter so it easy to check. (ie wow)

But I guess they are private one and have no obligation to law to release that number. Dunno how it works anyway ^_^