3DXChat Community

Why did you chose your name?

Perimede

There's loads of different types of names, both in game and here. I thought it might be fun to ask people why they chose teh neames they did. Like some people have names that are names, some people have names that describe what they do or something about themselves.

I chose my forum name because the idea of ancient greeks playing a modern sex game amuses me. Perimede was a greek witch so it also says something about me. I've often played on being an irish witch, or not, when people have teased me.

My in-game name is just one I like, in the time I've been playing her she's come to reflect the real me rather well. It also reflects my irish roots in rl.

I suppose a side issue is to ask people how closely their in-game, or forum, character reflects their true selves. Like the two extremes are prolly out and out roleplayers or people who play as themselves.

I chose mine because the love of my life, known here as "JustSomeGirl" (JSG). Allison is my real first name (Ali) and the 'Starlove' was because of the other names JSG has gone by, each having the word "Star" in them in one way or another. She doesn't post here or play the game much any more because of childish trolls. Shame really.. (I have never played it, better things to do with USA$20, and she already fulfills all my fantasy's : ) ) Thats about it!

Thrixxx was the first of this type of game I played, I liked the name RoB101, but over here it was taken, so i picked the name from a poem, Pathfinder. So no Mass Effect, War Craft, a game by the same name or GPS, it is from a poem. I passed the chances of changing it because it just did not feel right.  :ph34r:

Chicago Karla. I created the name just out of curiosity to explore the AOL chat rooms many years ago, then I started using it when I began writing erotic stories for Literotica, Kristen"s, Stray Thoughts, Savage Violations, and a few other sites that published or shared my work, then I used it for Zwinky, and on to IMVU, and now here on 3DX. Chicago Karla 1973 = ChiK73.

Guest Trance

Trance origin - 1300–50; Middle English traunce < Middle French transe literally, passage (from life to death), derivative of transir to go across < Latin trānsīre=trans- + īre to go]

Toolan is the name of an Undead creature from the Malazan book of the Fallen series. Matted furs, rotting hides

Withered skin, black pits for eyes, but on the inside he has a heart of gold and cherish those who matter to him.

Should have been OnosToolan. ;) The T'lan Imass.