3DXChat Community

Dissappearing threads

TamsinUK

At no stage am I pretending to be female here, it clearly states on my profile that I am male. The only thing female is my name and that is so people can reference to my in game character. If you are talking about in the game, well yes that's true, but it is a fantasy game where I can be a female and you can sit on world chat thinking your someone important and we both know neither of those things apply in RL.

Yeah, to deal with these people you have to put yourself in a place where they can’t touch you. The problem is that if it suits them to accuse you of being a militant feminist woman they will do so. In the next breath they will accuse you of being a bloke. It is very annoying to be made out to be someone you aren’t, and that is why they do it. They also accuse people of being alts because they know it is annoying. Similarly with accusations of dodgy mental health issues, not being real and stuff like that.

It is all about preventing anybody but the trolls from having a voice.

I think that most people get a sense of who is posting over time and are happy to accept them as they are. The trolls can’t do this, they have to attack people, grind them down to feed their egos.

There are some accusations which should be ignored, but there are some that should be challenged and reported. The alt one is easy to ignore unless it can be used to weaken the trolls’ point. Some of the other stuff we’ve seen over the past few months has been down right abuse. They get away with it because people don’t want to keep making reports. It is, however, the only weapon we’ve got to reclaim the forums back from the trolls.

I think what we’re seeing now is a big build up to something, see certain diaries as well as this thread. It’ll probably just be more of the same in that they’ll try and make this thread turn bad. Maybe one or two others.

The trolls will constantly bring up the same things no matter how many times you show them to be wrong.

What you have to realise is they live for what they do, it is how they have their fun.

They will side with someone against people they have chosen to attack and cheer them on, turning a debate into arguments.

Then use the same bs they always say about different people knowing that anyone new will not know what has already been sorted out in previous posts.

They create alts, claim they don't use alts when it is so obvious they do, and then use those alts to support themselves.

One in particular has had so many alts banned by using them to say what he would not dare say on his main account.

Yes we can ignore them to a certain extent, but often that does more harm than good as they are then just let run wild and do the harm they intent to do.

Best thing to do is to watch what they commonly do, and when they go overboard all stick together and shut them up.

Keep pointing out what they do, what you see them often doing to different people and how many times they have been shown to be talking bs.

They rely on people being scared to have them turn on them, it is what they try to do, often representing themselves as being so tough and dangerous.

The only reason they have survived for so long is because we have let them.

Recent times have shown what can be done if enough of us decide we are sick of it.

There are so many of us that tend to not post because of these few, but as we have seen if several of us make the effort to stand up to them together then they get shown for what they are.

Yes several threads were deleted, mostly because of them as I am fairly sure they were the ones reporting them to get them deleted.

In some of those threads they were shown to be fools and who and what they are was made obvious so they had to get those threads deleted.

But look at the result, what has happened and how the forum is now.

Yes it will flare up again soon, but these trolls are going to have to be very careful in what they do now, the devs now know what they are and what they have been doing.

Having a forum where people are scared to post because of the backlash is not on.

that's funny coming from you billy jack. I could list all your alts. nice try but you have or had as many as anyone. or doesn't missy, etc count ;)

Well RobT, for starters I was talking about alts being used in this forum, and before you go off saying how I once had an account named Sheila in here, as you have in other threads.

Yes I did for a very short time where she was created once when I had deleted my twiggy account to keep in touch with some friends using the forum messages only.

I answered you and another using her once in your dairy where you had decided to talk bs about me as Twiggy and also said in the post in there that I was Twiggy, and that was the only time Sheila had posted.

Yes I once had my 3rd slot used in my game account where Billy Jack was created, that was when we had a friend over my home and I had let him make that character to have a look around 3DXChat.

I also did have a couple of other male characters use my 3rd slot, CuterThanBob, and MyManSlave, both were used to check out the new poses and never once saw anywhere outside my room.

All of those guy avis you will have noticed never made any friends, had anything in their profiles, sent or received any gifts, except for BillyJack who was around in the game for maybe an hour, not talking in any chats, making any friends or sending or getting gifts.

And yes MissyK is another one that has not seen outside her room,  talked in any chats or been seen by anyone.

You forgot Titch, who I used for private interactions, and who had not been seen in the game for quite some time as I had not used her.

And what you're not going to say I was preggo for 24 months this time, and call me a guy as you have several times now.

How many people do you think listen to you when you say that ?

Lots of people know me in the game, know when I was preggo and how long for, and know my daughter will be 3 in June.

As I started the game in August 2014, do the maths dickhead.

When we talk about alts being used in malicious ways we refer to people like you and your alts, both in game and in these forums like you are right now.

Don't go trying to throw false suspicions on me because it doesn't work.

I have nothing to hide, nor have I ever hid anything.

Well time to leave him be.

Yet again he offers accusations without even giving any sort of explanation as to why he is making them, let alone any facts to back them up.

And yet again he just shows himself to be what he is.

But I guess he still enjoys himself doing so, thinking people actually do listen to him.

I wonder why he deleted himself in the game and how he feels about his ban in these forums.

Exactly as I thought, more of the same. Intercessional seems worried, clutching at straws to try to discredit people who are able to present a good case. There's no need to publicise what this is about but November 17th at 18:43 rather makes Intercessional out to be someone who misues information. That is one of the things these people do, simply because it pisses people off. Well in this case I am amused because ...................... well there's no need to explain.

Oh and btw, at the risk of being a bit patronising. An Intercessional is one who prays on behalf of others, or intercedes on behalf of others. I suggested before that this could be RobT, we don't really know but the way these people support each other suggests that there are far fewer of them than the number of characters posting would suggest. What they don't like now is a number of people standing up and saying that they've had enough of this crap and that they want to force the trolls out from the forums. There's been some successes too, which is why they're tryign so hard to stir things up again and trying to suggest that RobT will return like and avenging angel and make life nice for them again.

I hope somebody has reported Intercessional for the post about Macey, that is exactly the kind of thing these people do, I will for good measure.

I've just skimmed through all this again and yeah, it is clear that Intercessional is unable to present a decent argument. The OP was about how threads about potentially interesting topics get turned bad and then get deleted. We've seen it time and time again. We're seeing it now, Intercessional doing his best to piss people off. Well he's going to have to work a bloody darn sight harder to do it this time. We've grown wise to his silly little games.