#161 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:13 PM

You and I have talked a great deal about things and I'm happy for you having found someone out in real who ignites your fire. As I've always told you being honest is the best way for things with anyone. When with her you, you can ask if she wants to see this part of the world you were in, if not, it'll be a little reminder of how you've grown from your experience and people you've met so you can share a life you deserve.

I’m showing her this too.

I need her to see and understand how I got here and why if I went to print and kindle, I’d have a “Rip roaring rollercoaster of an adventure! Crammed with thrills, chills and some imcredibly steamy sex scenes! 5 Stars!” Auto biography on my hands :D

I’m not that curious nerd I was 2 years ago. She even said “wow what’s got into you and please, keep it going! It’s fantastic!” (Something like that lol) So in time I’ll tell her but ultimately. I don’t want a life with her in this world. I won’t need it and to me keeping that separate is a good thing.

#162 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:24 PM

Showing her what changed you and her being a part of your world are two different things.  You can show her what caused you to change to the man you've now become so you can enjoy a life with her outside of it all.  You've made friends along the way, have loved some along the way, it all helped you be who you are now.  I know I don't regret the time we shared and glad that we got through things and are friends.

• MikeyDee likes this

#163 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

Showing her what changed you and her being a part of your world are two different things. You can show her what caused you to change to the man you've now become so you can enjoy a life with her outside of it all. You've made friends along the way, have loved some along the way, it all helped you be who you are now. I know I don't regret the time we shared and glad that we got through things and are friends.

Never ever quit being you :) ❤️

#164 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

Okay she’s seriously good!
I just mentioned that I wanted to go see my fave band (The Wildhearts) in my home town and I had no one to go with.

She’s only gone and bought a pair of tickets and booked us into a hotel for the night!

Wildhearts and wild sex...... let’s hope my heart isn’t wild and nor is my stomach...... again! Hahahah

Here’s one for ya sweetheart! (Id call you Wildheart but Ginger might get stroppy ;) )

• SusanLouisa likes this

#165 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

3dx party? I'm there..I'd go buy a lotto ticket too, but we are enjoying a snow storm. So I'm keeping my ass inside. Have a great time on your date! Come over after for some hot chocolate.
  • MikeyDee likes this

#166 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

I’ll buy ya one and send ya the numbers on the understanding I get some comission if you win big ;)

The gig isn’t until May the 6th but she’s coming over to mine tonight after work.

I’m cooking my Cretan Grandmas Kleftiko (Lamb Stew with Feta cheese, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, lemon, oregano and wine)

As for dessert well I’ll leave that to your imagination lol

We’ll stop by for that hot chocolate and who knows, toast our new found wealth ;)

Keep warm and safe sweet lady, love ya ;)

#167 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:42 PM

Bring me some leftover stew too man!!!
  • MikeyDee likes this

#168 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 23 February 2019 - 06:18 PM

Bring me some leftover stew too man!!!

Aw shoot, none left. J took what was left to work. I’ll make sure I’ll have some DHLd to you next time ;)
  • Lilcal likes this

#169 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:25 PM

Heya folks.

I hope you all had a great weekend and are rip roaring through the week. If not, smile, preserve. It’s hump day again tomorrow and we head towards another weekend.

I wasn’t sure what to write about, when to write it and even writing at all. I’m sat at home with some tea, catching up on TV and mustering energy to engage in some drum pratice.

I try and get at least an hour a day in, practicing rudiments on the snare drum (a pad in this case to keep my neighbours happy) then a warm up then a song I can’t play.

The rudiments ?

Yup basically the basis of any aspiring drummer and the key to successful playing. It’s laborious, repetative but with perseverance you can apply to any part of the kit and transform your playing. They teach you co-ordination, dexterity, posture, grip not to mention excercise and make muscles supple.

I talked J through this and when I mentioed “grip” “control” “stroke” and “head”...... yeah I can hear you giggling..... she did too..... smutty harlot! lol . ;)

Let’s not even go into what happened when I said “I’m learning latin percussion and I have to learn to play bongos”

Well okay, let’s lol

She looks at me with that “how very dare you!” Glare, I try and back peddle. (I think it’s a Brit thing combined with nerves to auto apologise for every fucking thing you say)she smiles, winks cuddles up to me on the couch and she says “You have mine mastered like a pro, oh look it’s practice time soon. Better go warm up”

No arguments from me...... lol

Did I mention I love this woman?

I wasn’t used to being out smutted until 3DX but I can assure you all, it’s come in very handy. ;)

Let not go into keeping time and rhythm.

Okay, let’s...... lol I’m kidding!

So. I’ve been DJing a bit more and secured a few events in game and it’s been fun!

Last Saturday while being on call and a loose end I DJed for a truth or dare night and ended up divulging stuff about me live over the mic. I was whisked back 10 or so years. I don’t mind and it brought back many, many happy memories. A fantastic night with some fantastic friends. :)

Then on Sunday, I was asked to DJ at a Russian room at shortish notice. A little nervous and had to build a set on the fly but I think it went okay. I had fun doing what I do best. A mix of brand new tracks including one from my all time favourite band. Met some great people and got to spin alongside some great people. Fantastic!

As for J and I ?

Well that’s still early days but it feels like Ive known and loved her forever. It’s such a comfortable sensation. Some would say we’re like a pair of love starved Teenagers but we’re not that bad lol. We’re just two souls who were cast adrift and have found solace in one another. She’s here with me right now, not long home (yes she’s calling my house home, I think it’s cute!) dying her hair. I’m on the couch writing this and waiting for her to come down and we’re getting take out.

What I love is we can talk openly about anything and when she leans in and tells me she’s horny. I love it when she sends me messages if we’re at a coffee house or in company and she knows exactly what to say, how subtle or explicit to express what she’s saying and the grin I get, either from a pic or from accross a table.

It’s naughty, it’s a little dangerous and it’s downright exciting. The thrill..... wow.......

I feel sexy, desirable and it’s so real. I felt it on game and I don’t mean to belittle anything I’ve experienced in game but I can actually see the fire in her when she looks at me. I finally see the good in me and what she sees in me. I look at her and I feel loved. It consumes me and it feels amazing. I sometimes have to remember how to breathe.

Okay I’ve just read this back and I’m rambling on.

Oh if you haven’t seen the post on events, I’m DJing at “The Fucktory” for Pandorra on the 16th of March.
adc7knj.png

I have my work cut out, following in the footsteps of the Amazing Stellania, the Dangerous Divas and Dudes who I understand totally shook asses and just about left foundations intact! Shaken, not stirred! :D

No pressure there then! lol

I’d love to see you there! If anyone has any birthdays, anniversaries and so on and would like a mention live on air, maybe a dedication or 2, let me know and I’ll try to accommodate. I’ll be playing some requests too seeing as I haven’t done so for a while.

Come along if you can and support a great room, great host and yours truly on the decks!

Until the next time.

Stay safe, have fun and be lucky :)
  • HazyRays, SusanLouisa, Kaitlyn1989 and 1 other like this

#170 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 01 March 2019 - 11:20 PM

Time for some changes.

I’ve been MikeyDee since I joined. I’ve seen a lot, done a lot and I’ve been wanting to change for some time. I’ve decided to bid farewell to Mikey (or Mickey lol) and start a new chapter in my remaining life on 3dx.

I could go into details but with respect to you all I’ll just leave it at “I wanted to draw a line at this point and move on as a different persona” I’m not the same man in every aspect. Mikey has ceased to be. He had a good run and a good life. It’s time to close that chapter and start a new one.

So, if you see Ethan Phoenix on your travels in game, say Hi :)

I’m still fulfilling any and all DJ events. It’ll still be me on the decks and the mic. 😊😁

ethanphoenixa0k9h.png

I’ve been asked to prove it’s me and I hope this will serve as a way to validate that.

If not, contact me at deemikey76@gmail.com or on Discord at MikeyDee#0934. Happy to Validate in any way I can.

• chloe, SusanLouisa and Kaitlyn1989 like this

#171 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:04 PM

Roll up roll up!
8e01c432a649209b0ea6b65bb8b63d6b.jpg

This Wednesday! 6th of March!
Come get your socks, underpants (if you wear any lol) teeth and loose change rocked off ya!

Come see three kick ass DJs and rock the night away!
RYdNTWV.png

#172 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:16 AM

Well..... what a night!

A huge thankyou to everyone you came along and allowed Nixxx, Yours Truly and Cecilia to rock your worlds!

Special thanks to Cecilia for asking me to come and spin for Wednesday Rock. Another DJ bucket list item checked off and how!

Always the perfect host along with her soulmate Pernilla who wasn’t there in person but I’m sure was there in spirit! Love ya Perni!

And so we head to another weekend. I hope your week is going well and looking foward to another relaxing weekend.

I’m making the coffee, anyone want ?
Take care out there and I’ll update this soon with a more detailed account of what’s been going on.

Love n stuff.

Mike 😊

#173 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:06 AM

She did it again.

I’m fast asleep in my bed, It’s around 3AM. I’d been hanging out with BDSMetal, over at JohnnyMature’s and to end the night, taking a tour of the venue I’m playing next week courtesy of the fantastic Pandorra.

It hasn’t been all good this week, the Aspergers kicked me in the balls again and turned me a lil “assholey”. Despite this what happened is for the best. People dust off and move on, they go on with life regardless of where that transpires.

So,

I call J and we talk, she’s in the car and driving home from the airport. We yearn for each other, I talk to her about what happened. I tell her everything about 3DX, I’m totally open book and always will be.

She tells me she’s on her way over and I’m thinking:
“Okay it’s early but I won’t decline this....”

I say to her

“I’ll have breakfast ready, what you fancy? If I have it, it’s yours I’ll see you at around 5-6 then. Oh by the way. The last time we were awake together at this time was when I was in hospital wired up like an old phone exchange console’!”

She replies after a very sultry giggle

“Shush you dopey sod, I wasn’t letting that beardy bastard have his way you, on this planet and in this lifetime, your arse is mine!”

(Beardy bastard = God. I know this because shes no fan of the bible and as far as I recall, no beards were worn, false comedy or real by any of the medical staff that night)

We bid each other good night. I’m contemplating.... what one contemplates in a semi long distance relationship. Her phone voice is quite something and my loins were very stirred lol.

I go back to sleep.

Then, my doorbell rings....

Now I’m a dopey bastard at the best of times and if you’re sharp you’ve already worked out who’s at my door....

I didn’t....

My first thought was the “shit the police...... OMG..... they only ever knock politely when they need to be sensitive, otherwise it’s door smashing very angry shouting ingress into your home...

I also think some twat has pranked me by ordering a taxi... I used to do that with friends as a collective of twats, trying to prank another group of twats who’s sole aim was to out prank any and all twat collectives in the neighbourhood.

I digress.

Okay I should point out that there was no radio chatter. If you’ve had the police at your door, you’ll know the car engine sound is very distinctive as is the radio noise when a transmission is audible and ends with a series of bleeps and bloops.

I’m digressing again.

I gown up (Jedi master bath robe, full length cowl and hood....) and clambered down to the door.

It’s J.

I’m stunned.

She looks at me her cheeks red from the cold and says “surprise! that a lightsaber ya got there or are you....”

I cut in,

“No, Very, oh and mood wise, bewildered and horny. How did you.... Heathrow is 3 hours away!”

“Flew back into Cardiff, I had to be with you, I’m hungry....”

“Comflakes?”

She smirks, I do the eyebrow wiggle thing...

Now what I’m gonna divulge here, is she’s wearing a big coat, we call them macintosh coats.... a rain coat I guess.

I usher her in and we embrace. Everything stops, time even. We’re locked in each other.

My robe belt is unfastened and she giggles again. I’m so fucking horny.....

She stands back... grins, and with one swoosh, she loses the coat..

Ladies and gemtlemen. I’d stop here but (and with her blessing) I’m gonna spill.

Black basque. Sheer stockings, heels that went all the way up her calves....No panties.....

“Take me now, take me hard and fuck me sensless my darling”

I may have involuntarily said something like “tidy darts!” All I recall is us hitting the sofa/couch and her sweet taste on my mouth....

Luckiest man alive.....

That’s where I’m gonna leave this. She’s at my side right now. So’s the cat lol

Have a great weekend people.

#174 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:21 PM

Whoooo..hot damn! Where's my vid, man?!?!
  • MikeyDee likes this

#175 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Whoooo..hot damn! Where's my vid, man?!?!

Lol!

I’m not famous enough for a sex tape scandal! I’ll get my P.A. on to it tomorrow ;)
  • Lilcal likes this

#176 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:23 AM

Well,

I was simply going to write about my week, impart some news and share with you all my joy and happiness and I will in another post.

I first want to pass on my thoughts and condolences to the families and freinds of those lost in the cowardly barbaric and insane acts in Christchurch, NZ, by the moronic excuse for a human being who thought it just to murder 49 people and injure more in their place of worship just because their lifestyle and faith is different?

When will humanity learn?

No doubt the media will be divulging everything about him more so than the people who were only going about their daily lives and had them ripped away by this fucking imbecile.

Don’t.

Don’t share his name.
Don’t share any of the content he recorded.
Don’t show any of his words, his beliefs or his reasons for carrying out this appalling act.

He, via groups of other spiteful, hateful narrow minded simpletons who blame their situations on others who’s life and faith they refuse to understand, chose to do the same. To inflict hatred and death under the delusion he’s doing everyone a favour and ridding the world of a threat.

Some incredibly disturbed groups and individuals will hail him a hero. He’s no more a spiteful deluded coward.

Excuse the anger and frustration this post. I’m just tired of hearing how the worlds problems are all down to things some simply choose not to learn about, engage with and integrate with.

Being a Brit I’ve seen and heard it all. Any excuse to act in a deplorable manner and blame it on religion or lifestyle or politics.

It’s bollocks.

Every country, faith, political system has its arseholes. Always has been this way always will be this way.
  • rooney, HazyRays and SusanLouisa like this

#177 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:25 AM

Hate is not acceptable in any form....it's what I believe to my core....but forgive me when I sound a bit hypocritical when I say I hate the small minded people who not only do this type of thing, but also the ones who stand by and do nothing about it.  Today as I watched the leader of NZ stand up and announce that their laws will now change I cheered him for at least his attempt.  I have faith that his country will accomplish what the leaders of the USA refuse to even address.  I heard a statistic yesterday that was difficult to deal with.  In 2018 there were 40,000 deaths in the USA caused by gun violence. And before any of the pro gun folk come out to attack me let me say I know exactly what you are going to say.  You are going to say A) Crime B) Suicide C) Guns don't kill anyone people kill people.  Do you know how utterly stupid you sound when you say that?  In the face of that number? 40,000!  That is more than the casualties of 4 wars combined.  The USA is a war zone and do not let any one tell you different.  We are not free.  We live in fear.  And the gun lovers want it that way.  So yes, my prayers and tears are for all those lost in the horrible act in NZ today and also to ALL those killed with hate as the motivator.  Shame on those who profit from the fear these acts create.

#178 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:06 AM

Hello everyone.

I hope your week has been a good one and if not, the weekend will allow to reflect, unwind and refresh you.

Before the awful events that unfolded in New Zealand I was going to post some news from yours truly.

Okay, here goes.

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

I asked J to marry me and she said yes!

It’s something we’ve already talked about and the more I spend time with her, the deeper I’m falling for her. We’re both in our 40s we’ve both been around the block and we’ve both had a thing for each other, on and off for around 9 years. I thought I knew what true love was and what being deeply in love was but it turns out I hadn’t a clue.

We’re not going to elope nor go full pomp with a church wedding. It’s going to be in around a year’s time and it’s going to be a low key affair, family and some long standing friends.

I wasn’t sure if she’d say yes but after asking and her agreeing, she told me that had I’d asked her on Valentine’s (before I ended up in hospital lol) she would’ve thought me crazy but she could see how I felt and would’ve said yes then too, after a “are you sure?” based conversation.

Oh and a quick tip for you. If you you’re stuck for something to use as a ring? I can recommend haribo starmix rings. Just make sure your fiancée isn’t vegan ;)

Have a fantastic weekend and hopefully see you later at The Fucktory. 😊
  • HazyRays and SusanLouisa like this

#179 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:49 PM

Congrats to you!! Now get the fuck off this game and forum and go live a happy life.

• MikeyDee likes this

#180 Lilcal

Lilcal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:40 PM

Aww..wraps my arms around ya tight...Congrats to both you and J!! Give her a hug for me too! I'm so very happy for you Mikey!
  • MikeyDee likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

HazyRays