• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#181 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Formerly virtual, forever realistic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationSlow dancing in the sunset with my beloved.

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:08 PM

Congrats to you!! Now get the fuck off this game and forum and go live a happy life.

Go get yourself a wedding license cos you are soooooo booked to conduct the ceremony! 😁😁❤️😘
  • Mar Mohan likes this

#182 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:22 PM

Aww..wraps my arms around ya tight...Congrats to both you and J!! Give her a hug for me too! I'm so very happy for you Mikey!

Thank you Cal 🤗❤️

#183 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:15 AM

Hello you lot.

Not much to report. J had all but moved in and my house now looks like it’s being lived in by adults and no longer looks like a tech gadget store combined with a gin palace. Js book collection is astounding! If you need a crime novel to get yer teeth into chances are J has it in her collection!

As for her CD collection? What can I say apart from another eclectic set with a surprising number of duplicates.

What can I say? She’s got great taste!

Our Gin collection is something to behold now. I think we’ve got most of Europe’s countries represented with Gin. Happy days!

RL is taking up more and more of my time but I’m still around to a degree. Of all of the things I’ll miss when I go, the social and music aspects we’re not too of the list but there you have it! As I discovered after my first few weeks proved. Sex is only a component of the interaction within the community.

Im still DJing when I can.

Had a great night over at the Fucktory courtesy of Pandorra who’s build and hosting skills are immense! Thank you Pan! A fantastic evening!

Had another 2 great sets this week. The first at Wednesday Rock alongside Ceciia, Nixxx and Pernilla. A fantastic evening had by all. An honour to play at any gig but a special honour to play alongside all 3 of these folks.

Then tonight I had the pleasure of playing for Chloe and Felia’s special event. The fantastic pirate themed “Thunder Caribbean Curse” venue. Another awesome evening in great company playing on the same bill as some of the best Rock DJs in 3DX. Again, always an honour to be asked and a pleasure to spin.

Okay, I don’t have much else to say. I haven’t been around much and RL has been more domestic and practical as J makes my home our home. Hopefully my next instalment will be more exciting.

Have a great weekend, take care.
  • RobPathfinder and HazyRays like this

#184 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:53 AM

Got it next installment Sex Tape! oh and congratulations.. 

• MikeyDee likes this

#185 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:15 PM

Got it next installment Sex Tape! oh and congratulations..

There ya go :P
1206__492b9ef9376a2eea1683057692ee9952.j
  • Briana, RobPathfinder and HazyRays like this

#186 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:00 AM

See and you thought you did not have enough fame, 2 Sex tapes!

• MikeyDee likes this

#187 Phoenixsong

Phoenixsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:26 PM

i stopped in underground the other day and first thing i heard was your voice. was excited because I thought you were djing but turns out it was just a sound drop.

it worked out great anyway because star fyre was playing, so either way i couldnt lose
  • MikeyDee likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users