3DXChat Community

Room invites

Sebast

Hey people, am i the only one around here to be annoyed by those random room invites ?

It's really annoying to be spammed with these, especially when having some fun with someone. And i don't really find this feature useful...

A good way to avoid this problem and keep this feature is to choose if you want or not receive those invites, with an option like "No invites, Friends invites, All invites".

It's my own opinion, but i think some of you are sharing it.

Hoping to be understood with my approximative english, have fun people ! ^^

Heya, welcome :)

Yeah, pretty much sure we all get annoyed with these hon, even if they just faded after 30 secs or something rather than just sitting there forcing you to click em to get rid.

Rude I call it :)

Yes very annoying and something needs to be done about it. And the ones that spam the invites too. the same person sending invites over an over they must be incredibly lonely. Really don't they have something better to spend there money on???

Yes, agreed, it is annoying, however I do not make a big deal of it.

Closing it is just a click away, and in the big picture, if we see how many times we click in the game, it is not a big nuisance.

I also agree that if there was a way to filter the requests could be a good way to solve the problem.

In fewer words: I am happy to play the game and wen I get those pesky invites it gives me the chance to curse at somebody once in a while. Click!

Cheers!

Look, I understand the room invites are annoying and they are highly annoying to me too, however there is a portion of users in the game that accept them to go and have a little no strings attached fun in a room full of like-minded people and everybody is playing to get what they want out of the game.

I completely understand that they are highly irritating however they are easily ignored unless they spam them constantly. There should be a time limit or daily limit on how often it can take place so that there is a little control.

Yes, this behavior of constantly sending group invitations is really annoying when we try to spend a little time alone with our partner. And this is even more annoying that the invitation that appears on the screen is bulky and accompanied by a noise ...
It would be better if it was more discreet, or if we could limit the number per person per day for example, or allow users to ignore them by default.

I absolutely hate this feature. Seriously, I don't need you to tell me your room is open when I can clearly see it on the user room list. Hey it is your money spend it how you want, but do not invite then invite again and again.  There are a handful of people that see this and click it to join in the fun. That is great, but remember people, there is a user room list so if you are interested in having fun, open list and see what is there and go.

I for one would just like to see the feature pulled, but I don't see that happening, so I just have to ignore the many wonderful, fantastic invites that come my way.

To be honest, I really don't want any. Seriously a waste of xGold. If I am interested in going to one of these parties I will click user rooms and see what is there. I already get enough cold invites, why do I want more.

This is just my opinion, but I do agree that if they keep this, they should not be allowed to spam invite.