3DXChat Community

Can I have this dance?

Guest Flygirl

Guest Flygirl

First things first....I love dancing!! Even when Im not the one doing the dancing, I still love watching movies or shows that are about dancing. Anyways Im hoping that there are other people here that  share this love of dance and will post their own dance videos.....any kind of dancing will do.....though I must admit its hard to beat krumping :P

I will get the ball rolling with a couple dances....

Please understand I know ruffly how much my laptop weighs and thats about it....so Im not sure if you can edit videos but...i know I cant!!

There is some talking in videos just click on fast forward thingy...oki?

First dance is of a pole dancer from Ukraine. I think "WOW" sums it up best!!

Never posted video on here before so making sure this works. If all goes well, there will be more....*Crosses fingers*

:)

http://youtu.be/c9FS1bxaGTg

First things first....I love dancing!! Even when Im not the one doing the dancing, I still love watching movies or shows that are about dancing. Anyways Im hoping that there are other people here that  share this love of dance and will post their own dance videos.....any kind of dancing will do.....though I must admit its hard to beat krumping :P

I will get the ball rolling with a couple dances....

Please understand I know ruffly how much my laptop weighs and thats about it....so Im not sure if you can edit videos but...i know I cant!!

There is some talking in videos just click on fast forward thingy...oki?

First dance is of a pole dancer from Ukraine. I think "WOW" sums it up best!!

Never posted video on here before so making sure this works. If all goes well, there will be more....*Crosses fingers*

:)

http://youtu.be/c9FS1bxaGTg

Wow ... :huh: :huh: :blink:

And I want this girl :wub: :wub:

My respect for this dance, I think this is really hard work!

And she is very sweet and cute :)

Guest Flygirl

just look for sytycd .. crazy popper .. fikshun and dragon house lol wtf on youtube

Then do that star.....that way you will have better things to do with yourself then being an annoying shit!!!

For everyone else please enjoy this thread. I am well a wear that anything I can find online you can find. I have already stated that im not good on computers.

So for future......this thread is for anyone out there that posts things accidentally in the wrong spots or is just trying to have some fun!!!

ps: I want to go to a party down under.....full on mate!!!!

Guest Flygirl

the lol wtf was at them in the vids not a pop at you flygirl 

opps sowryyy...my bad. Thanx for letting me know....:)

Guest Flygirl

Magic Mike was an awful movie, mostly. Worth it though for this. The quality is not great but still...

Yea an awful movie that I will be watching again tomorrow night!! Thanx alot Cam :):P:)