3DXChat Community

International Women's day

Nicci

This thing is weird .

Firstly , i don't need a special day to express my rights as a woman.

Secondly , with this kind of "event day" we , women , are looking as the evil in men eyes.

Thirdly , this "event" will become commercial and mean nothing with time.

Fourthly , ONE "woman day" per year is enough , we don't need a second woman's day even if to cheat they call it "women's rights day"

This is probably a radical feminist who invented this "event" . Don't complain , hétéro women , if in 10 years men will prefer to visit a psy in place of try to seduce you.

Well, there is another "womans day" its called Mothers Day :) I would like to have an International Lesbians Day..they have a "Pride Parade" and Gay Day here every year. To bad the rest of the world is not so enlightened. Some places in the world you are imprisoned for life or stoned/shot or hanged for being lesbian.

In reply to Leeloo, is there anything wrong with celebrating women's achievments and the progress made in women's rights over the past fifty years? Is there anything wrong with showing the world that there is still a very long to go before there is equality?

In reply to Leeloo, is there anything wrong with celebrating women's achievments and the progress made in women's rights over the past fifty years? Is there anything wrong with showing the world that there is still a very long to go before there is equality?

There will never be equality but we can try! Its a man's world and always will be. Fine with me, I make my living off the depravity of men (nude dancer)