Rodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationIm a Vagabond

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:46 AM

So you think admins are stupid?
They see that there are only alternative accounts that want to get their activation very quickly.
It's fine the way it is.
Trolls should wait quietly. And if the desire passes them and they stop before?
Peace in the forum. Goal achieved.

I never say and thought that someone is stupid here ! But how do you know that trolls are waiting for something and how do you know that they have a desire to mess things up here ? And what do you mean with goal achieved btw ...count me to the stupid...if you want...I don`t care !!!! I am not understanding a single word from you ! So I leave it like it is chaplin! "They" will come back and this will proof again how strong this community is ! Even if "they" think that they are so smart and are able to better cook like Dr.Hannibal Lecter !!!!
Yes I agree with you for peace in this forum and I have really much fun here ..cuz they all share and help out each other here!!!! This is what I want to see here ! ! ! ! As a proof for my comments here feel free to add me as your friend ! Iam really sorry that I have send Edward to you btw....but it was so funny for me! So i can say always sorry in public to you! Knowing that Briana will push the nuke button if we are talking shit here !! Promise !!

• Briana likes this

#22 BellaDisaster

BellaDisaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:30 PM

I don't see why people need a second account here if they have one already. It seems to me like the people who are having trouble already have one. All they need to do is ask for their name to be changed if they really don't like it and they will I think its even on the site someplace.

Umm because as I stated. I wanted to RP. People have a second or third account for many reasons. The option is there to be used. Yes some people are big green trolls but not everyone is. Most of us just want to log in have some fun, enjoy some pleasant company and perhaps get our virtual rocks off. Of course though you never hear from the people that are just wanting to do that. Why? Because we aren't into the drama and all the garbage that gets strewn about.  Again no problems with the need for mod verification of new accounts in the forums just wish it could be a little quicker and more up to date.  Or ... on that note... if the trolls are a trouble perhaps if there were enough mods watching the forums those trolls could be dealt with more efficiently and quickly. 

#23 intercessional

intercessional

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:59 PM

Umm because as I stated. I wanted to RP. People have a second or third account for many reasons. The option is there to be used. Yes some people are big green trolls but not everyone is. Most of us just want to log in have some fun, enjoy some pleasant company and perhaps get our virtual rocks off. Of course though you never hear from the people that are just wanting to do that. Why? Because we aren't into the drama and all the garbage that gets strewn about.  Again no problems with the need for mod verification of new accounts in the forums just wish it could be a little quicker and more up to date.  Or ... on that note... if the trolls are a trouble perhaps if there were enough mods watching the forums those trolls could be dealt with more efficiently and quickly. 

you want to RP on the forums?  That's just silly. while i understand RPing in game it makes little sense in forums. Also seems strange if you have a tech support issue, why would you need an alt to post it, you could just do it from the one that is active. Its not like they ask for verification for the avi in question, Nor do they log into said account to look at the issue. No reason why you couldn't ask from the account that's active.

• OliU and Robi like this

#24 intercessional

intercessional

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:03 PM

This really is a pain in the ass. I am using my original account to post now because when I wanted to change my name I discovered I couldnt without creating an alt. 

This is 100 percent false. you can easily change your name by PMing the mods. ive changed my name at least twice and both times took one or two days tops for them to do it. I will agree with chloe it takes too long to verify right now 

• Robi likes this

#25 Guest_Charly_*

Guest_Charly_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:28 AM

I never say and thought that someone is stupid here ! But how do you know that trolls are waiting for something and how do you know that they have a desire to mess things up here ? And what do you mean with goal achieved btw ...count me to the stupid...if you want...I don`t care !!!! I am not understanding a single word from you ! So I leave it like it is chaplin! "They" will come back and this will proof again how strong this community is ! Even if "they" think that they are so smart and are able to better cook like Dr.Hannibal Lecter !!!!
Yes I agree with you for peace in this forum and I have really much fun here ..cuz they all share and help out each other here!!!! This is what I want to see here ! ! ! ! As a proof for my comments here feel free to add me as your friend ! Iam really sorry that I have send Edward to you btw....but it was so funny for me! So i can say always sorry in public to you! Knowing that Briana will push the nuke button if we are talking shit here !! Promise !!

Edward is cool. Apology accepted. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion freely here. Nothing happened.
My hair is short now. :) 

#26 BellaDisaster

BellaDisaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:16 AM

you want to RP on the forums?  That's just silly. while i understand RPing in game it makes little sense in forums. Also seems strange if you have a tech support issue, why would you need an alt to post it, you could just do it from the one that is active. Its not like they ask for verification for the avi in question, Nor do they log into said account to look at the issue. No reason why you couldn't ask from the account that's active.

Oh for the love of snot. No no and no. My original in world avi is Bella Disaster. That is the name and account I used when I first logged into forum. Fast forward a little bit to wanting to RP IN GAME. The avi that I more often use currently I logged into forum using that name and couldn't post. You know I am aware that a lot of people want to make everything rocket science here. I don't happen to be one of those people. I was unable to log on with my current avi name and post in the technical questions section so I had to switch over to this one in order to do so.  I am simply VERY simply saying yes the wait for verification of posts is too long. Jesus please us! No I do not want to RP in the forums. I simply wanted to use the avi name that I more often use currently. 

#27 BrettSmith

BrettSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:36 AM

The long wait is probably because no official administrator more in the forum

Wow. I had no idea. That's disappointing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support, forum, moderation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users