3DXChat Community

Comment verification of new forum members

chloe

you want to RP on the forums?  That's just silly. while i understand RPing in game it makes little sense in forums. Also seems strange if you have a tech support issue, why would you need an alt to post it, you could just do it from the one that is active. Its not like they ask for verification for the avi in question, Nor do they log into said account to look at the issue. No reason why you couldn't ask from the account that's active.

Oh for the love of snot. No no and no. My original in world avi is Bella Disaster. That is the name and account I used when I first logged into forum. Fast forward a little bit to wanting to RP IN GAME. The avi that I more often use currently I logged into forum using that name and couldn't post. You know I am aware that a lot of people want to make everything rocket science here. I don't happen to be one of those people. I was unable to log on with my current avi name and post in the technical questions section so I had to switch over to this one in order to do so.  I am simply VERY simply saying yes the wait for verification of posts is too long. Jesus please us! No I do not want to RP in the forums. I simply wanted to use the avi name that I more often use currently. 

• 3 months later...